babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Hi guys. I was hoping to record BS2 last night to see LORI,DARYL MORGAN and CLEO.I wasnt too worried about the other girls! But I wasnt able to record as my son was home! I presume I didnt miss anything "special" like CLEO'S great unveiling...................I guess not! Please send your reports in as usual so that I can see what (if anything!) I missed! Thanks;see you all later.
17-01-2010 09:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(17-01-2010 09:55 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi guys. I was hoping to record BS2 last night to see LORI,DARYL MORGAN and CLEO.I wasnt too worried about the other girls! But I wasnt able to record as my son was home! I presume I didnt miss anything "special" like CLEO'S great unveiling...................I guess not! Please send your reports in as usual so that I can see what (if anything!) I missed! Thanks;see you all later.

Camilla was on BS2 last night and there was a good 2-4-1 between Yvette and Lolly Badcock just after midnight on BS1
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid328766

[Image: 2010-01-17-120540.jpg]
17-01-2010 13:17
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Camilla was on BS2 last night and there was a good 2-4-1 between Yvette and Lolly Badcock just after midnight on BS1
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid328766

So wasnt CAMILLA on BS1 at all last night? thats unusual if true! Shes usually on BS1 for the midnight naked slot! Would I have seen LORI and DARYL on BS2 at all? Not that it matters;I missed the show anyway!
17-01-2010 14:02
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

In my opinion the best performance of the night came from Lolly, though I can't give a fair appraisal as all three of my favourites were on last night (Lolly, Camilla & Lori). Impossible to watch them all at once Sad

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
17-01-2010 14:45
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you do last night? I think I made a big mistake! I recorded BS1 instead of my usual BS2! and hoped to see all of the girls except Dionne and (possibly) Megan. So what happened? LORI was on very briefly handing over to MICHELLE MOIST.She was on for 1 hour and 5 minutes or so and went naked.Then ROSIE LEE was on for about 45 minutes;shes a lovely girl and went topless as usual. Then Dionne was on for about 1 hour 10 minutes doing her usual routine;too long a time though! Then MICHELLE was back on for just under 1 hour and went naked again. Then Megan was on for about 1 hour followed by Dionne (again) who finished the show. So I missed out on most of the girls I wished to see;I expect they were all on BS2! I really was hoping to see VALERY and CATE as well as KANDI (plus MICHELLE and ROSIE who I did see). But I saw Dionne (twice) and megan who ideally I wouldnt have seen at all. As I have recent footage of ROSIE and will see MICHELLE again I have deleted my recording already.Tonight I will record BS2 as usual and hope to see;MICHELLE (again),STEVIE,ROSIE (again) and CHARLIE C (yes please!)! (Full list of girls from ModSta on the Whos on Babestation or Partyland tonight? thread). So work now;have a good day. I'll see you all later on tonight.Hopefully I'll do better tonight;theres only one girl I really dont like! No its not Dionne! Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2010 08:31 by Big Boobies.)
18-01-2010 08:29
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi Big Boobies

I did the same thing - I recorded BS1 because lori was on it when I came in from work at 2300hrs thinking she would have been on there again!! So I flicked through the recording and quickly deleted it. I would have recorded BS2 as well but I still have my football highlights to watch and I didn't have enough room.

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
18-01-2010 08:49
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(18-01-2010 08:29 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So I missed out on most of the girls I wished to see;I expect they were all on BS2! I really was hoping to see VALERY and CATE as well as KANDI (plus MICHELLE and ROSIE who I did see).

Cate was on for the first 2 minutes of freeview on BS2 (knickers round ankles) but soon disappeared (replaced by Dionne). She didn't appear on BS2 any more, although Lori did (naked as usual!). I guess Cate's best performance must have been the first hour of BS2, which us freeviewers don't get to see. Sad They have done that with Stevie too..

I wanted to see Cate too, but she only did BSExtra and Partyland to my knowledge.

Why oh why do they shove the best natural girls on to BSextra and Partyland to reserve BS1/BS2 for.... well, you know what I'm talking about!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
18-01-2010 10:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Quote:Cate was on for the first 2 minutes of freeview on BS2 (knickers round ankles) but soon disappeared (replaced by Dionne). She didn't appear on BS2 any more, although Lori did (naked as usual!). I guess Cate's best performance must have been the first hour of BS2, which us freeviewers don't get to see. Sad They have done that with Stevie too..

I wanted to see Cate too, but she only did BSExtra and Partyland to my knowledge.

Why oh why do they shove the best natural girls on to BSextra and Partyland to reserve BS1/BS2 for.... well, you know what I'm talking about!

So does that mean that I wouldnt have seen KANDI or VALERY on BS2 Freeview either? VERY UNFAIR ON US FREEVIEWERS IF THATS THE CASE!
18-01-2010 15:43
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

(18-01-2010 15:43 )Big Boobies Wrote:  VERY UNFAIR ON US FREEVIEWERS IF THATS THE CASE!
I assume that you are still to watch a live transmission of the various shows? As there are normally 7/8 girls working on any given night, Four of them will be regularly used and will go inbetween channels after a short break. The remaining girls will be used sparingly all night long(inc pre FV) with extra stints on the BSXtra phone. They seem to take it in turns to be the main attraction babes. Eg. Lori has been a sparingly used babe for the last 2 nights, Camilla was a part time babe two nights ago while Daryl and Dani were the main girls on that same night. etc etc.

The show is an interactive program for people watching live. If you're sleeping due to work the next day and only record one channel, then tough luck. Everyones favourite babe will pop up on a channel sometime during the night. So how is it unfair? The girls still appear on a channel that you may not be recording. Freeveiwers get the same transmission as Sky viewers. Huh

18-01-2010 16:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS Extra last night from 1.30-5.00am i thought it was a fairly good show, Cate was on the phone for only the first 5 mins of my recording, Michelle then came on at 1.35 , she was on for around 1 hour and got naked, Lori then came on and got naked and was on for around 1 hour 10 mins, Valery then did a section lasting around 1 hour (not naked), Rosie then came on at around 4.45 ,so i obviously only got to see around 15 mins of her as BS extra on freeview switches over to BS1 at 5.00am . PS no txts were put to screen on my recording , all you got was the girls on the phones , they should call it BS3 , The content is around the same as BS1 and 2 and not tame like Partyland

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-01-2010 16:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV