babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

I wish they wouldn't insult my intelligence
Why oh why don't they credit us with at least an ounce of intelligence? Last night, Lolly introduced a 2 for 1 set, and told us that Megan and Lori were girlfriends in real life.... and it just so happened that they wanted you (a man) sandwiched in between them!

If they were really lovers, why would they want me around? And why did Megan insist she keep her knickers on - not just her but Lori too?

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
08-01-2010 20:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

RE: I wish they wouldn't insult my intelligence
(08-01-2010 20:16 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Why oh why don't they credit us with at least an ounce of intelligence? Last night, Lolly introduced a 2 for 1 set, and told us that Megan and Lori were girlfriends in real life....

It's a fantasy service.

(08-01-2010 20:16 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  If they were really lovers, why would they want me around?

Because they are kinky.
08-01-2010 22:04
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(08-01-2010 20:16 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Why oh why don't they credit us with at least an ounce of intelligence? Last night, Lolly introduced a 2 for 1 set, and told us that Megan and Lori were girlfriends in real life.... and it just so happened that they wanted you (a man) sandwiched in between them!

If they were really lovers, why would they want me around? And why did Megan insist she keep her knickers on - not just her but Lori too?

For the other mods only
Lori is Mr Megan Smile
08-01-2010 23:04
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(08-01-2010 23:04 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Lori is Mr Megan Smile

Of course, silly me! Smile
Actresses (and models) always go by their maiden name, don't they!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
09-01-2010 04:26
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(08-01-2010 20:16 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Why oh why don't they credit us with at least an ounce of intelligence? Last night, Lolly introduced a 2 for 1 set, and told us that Megan and Lori were girlfriends in real life

And you're taking Lolly's announcements as though they are intended to be stating facts are you? I'm sure it never occurred to Lolly that her announcements would be taken that seriously.

As tony confederate said, it's a fantasy service.
09-01-2010 18:48
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
hi guys do you no when Camilla is back on screen.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
10-01-2010 22:30
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Simply question do you think Daryll will follow Alex back to Bangbabes, me personally, I hope not, BB is even worse a show then what Partyland is.
13-01-2010 21:56
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

no i think Daryll will stay on babestation as i like seeing here with both candys & the rest of the girls jest need to see her take everything off now jest like miss fox dose .

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2010 22:40 by dave34.)
13-01-2010 22:39
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

(13-01-2010 21:56 )matt38 Wrote:  Simply question do you think Daryll will follow Alex back to Bangbabes, me personally, I hope not, BB is even worse a show then what Partyland is.

I don't think Daryl will leave BS, her presenting skills would be wasted on BangBabes. I was never a big fan of Alex, but she made a great double act with Daryl when on BS:Xtra together. It's a shame that partnership has been broken up.
In regards to Daryl going naked, don't think it'll happen. She said on Xtra once that she'll never go nude, in case of 'accidents'. Still, never say never Wink
13-01-2010 22:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

I In regards to Daryl going naked, don't think it'll happen. She said on Xtra once that she'll never go nude, in case of 'accidents'. Still, never say never Wink
[/quote]

I do love DARYL;its a boob thing! And yes a naked DARYL would be GREAT! But we better dream on I think!
13-01-2010 22:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV