babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Regarding the quality of BS Night girls, someone recently posted that Georgie said on her Facebook that 7th Jan is her debut on BS, so if that's true at least there'll be one very sexy addition to their Night Shows.
I hope Georgie has a great time and really goes for it!!!!
07-01-2010 21:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

From what I have seen, Camilla is the only girl to go nude in the shower over the last few weeks.

I guess Big Boobies didn't get a twin-tuner FV PVR for xmas then. I assume that BS1 as the main channel will attract the most viewers. Therefore greater odds for people calling in and listening in. The shows are not aimed at the guys that dont watch them live.

07-01-2010 21:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2010 21:51 )Josh Wrote:  From what I have seen, Camilla is the only girl to go nude in the shower over the last few weeks.

I guess Big Boobies didn't get a twin-tuner FV PVR for xmas then. I assume that BS1 as the main channel will attract the most viewers. Therefore greater odds for people calling in and listening in. The shows are not aimed at the guys that dont watch them live.

tHanks for that. NO i didnt get one;I still have to choose a channel;usually I record BS2 and am pleased with the result. I usually see the girls that I like;although sometimes I dont see one girl who doesnt appear on all the channels and occasionally one girl (who I dont really like)does two longish sections.But I suppose thats inevitable with so many girls on each night(8 usually) and only five and a half hours on each show.The longish sections;i hour or more dont help either. As regards girls in the shower I'm not surprised about CAMILLa being the only girl naked in the shower;she really seems to hate clothes doesnt she!
07-01-2010 22:33
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2010 21:51 )Josh Wrote:  From what I have seen, Camilla is the only girl to go nude in the shower over the last few weeks.

No I didnt get a twin-tuner FV PR for Christmas.I still choose which show to record;because of work the next day I'm unable to watch "live".
Usually I choose the show by the set;I dont like the domination set at all! Mainly I'm quite lucky and see most of my favourite girls although sometimes if the sections are 1 hour plus or one girl does two longish sections on a show it "falls apart". I still think that five//six girls should be enough to run the shows and that sections should be nearer to 30/40 minutes than 1 hour plus. this would help ensure that most (all?)of the girls could appear on all three shows;thus pleasing most people! Its nice having so much choice of shows and girls;but I feel that there's almost too much choice now! But its a nice problem to haver compared to only a few months back when us Freeviewers had just Partyland before BS1 came to Freeview!
07-01-2010 22:59
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I wish we had the technology see all the egg now running down the faces of all those who whined and belly-ached about Georgie when she was on BSX.

P.S. Lolly seems to have the bit well and truly between her teeth tonight! Tongue
08-01-2010 03:01
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Why am I having such difficulty accessing this page??? Is anyone else having the same problem?
08-01-2010 03:06
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

And why can't I see my posts unless I make another one?
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 03:07 by vila.)
08-01-2010 03:07
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

(08-01-2010 03:01 )vila Wrote:  I wish we had the technology see all the egg now running down the faces of all those who whined and belly-ached about Georgie when she was on BSX.

(Raises hand sheepishly) I think I was one of those people. To be fair though, I was worried because Georgie was eager to whack them out when she appeared on Xtra, but was obviously under instrusction not to. I feared we could have been in for weeks of handbras, but I'm glad that's not the case.
I think I also said back then that I'd wait and see what happened, well I waited, I did see and I liked what I saw! Besides she couldn't really not get them out, as she's a Page 3 girl after all Tongue Georgie is definitely a welcome addition to nightime.

P.S In regards to having problems on this thread, my previous post here discussing the standard of the 'new' girls was basically a repeat of what another member had said (although I was slightly more diplomatic Wink ) as when I wrote mine, his was nowhere to be seen. Maybe it was moved and then reinstated?
08-01-2010 19:03
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(08-01-2010 19:03 )cdm79 Wrote:  [P.S In regards to having problems on this thread, my previous post here discussing the standard of the 'new' girls was basically a repeat of what another member had said (although I was slightly more diplomatic Wink ) as when I wrote mine, his was nowhere to be seen. Maybe it was moved and then reinstated?

It also looks like BigB has replied to Josh twice without realising it. Maybe there's a general problem with this thread.
08-01-2010 20:03
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I will get the thread counter reset, that should solve any problems.
08-01-2010 20:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV