babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

pm74 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-01-2010 09:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  didnt like last night as all 4 channels were mainly phone channels last night bsxtra had text and pics for just an hour and then for most of the time iwas watching it was phone with off screen babes reading texts and pics. the next presenting was daryl and sammie at 12:30am

they did phones so early I went to bed
did mean I got some sleep for a change!
it is a shame if BSX has gone for good
05-01-2010 21:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I know this is going off topic a bit, but I just want to pick up something that our Watcher friend posted. We all know that BS lost alot of girls, I could give you at least 10 but will not bother, we all know who they are anyway. With the new girls coming from Bangbabes and the day show, this still leaves BS short, so does anyone think or know first hand if Cellcast are likely to go after some of the girls who are currently on Elite TV.
05-01-2010 23:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

could do or go after girls on bangbabes or other channels

Piper Niven Superfan
06-01-2010 12:13
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(05-01-2010 23:26 )matt38 Wrote:  I know this is going off topic a bit, but I just want to pick up something that our Watcher friend posted. We all know that BS lost alot of girls, I could give you at least 10 but will not bother, we all know who they are anyway. With the new girls coming from Bangbabes and the day show, this still leaves BS short, so does anyone think or know first hand if Cellcast are likely to go after some of the girls who are currently on Elite TV.

Well, seeing as a few of them moved from Cellcast in the first place and there seems to be no obvious reason why any of the girls on Elite would want to move there I can't really see the point.

They get plenty of shifts on Elite, they're allowed to go further than the girls on Babestation are and most of them have been buddies with Jamie since Bangbabes. Can't think of one obvious target for Cellcast.
06-01-2010 17:17
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

what on earth is going on with BS at the moment? They have always had top quality or at least good looking girls on the shows but recently they seem to have rejects from the Essex girls channel joining and tonight it seems to be a tattooed lady boy. FFS I know times are bad but buck your ideas up cellcast-quality over quantity please!
07-01-2010 00:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

OK - why can't I access Page 41 of this thread?

Edit: Well that seems to have done the trick.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2010 01:26 by vila.)
07-01-2010 01:22
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

Does anyone else think that the standard of girls on BS is getting worse? They lost some of their best girls (in my opinion) in the last few months, the likes of Tiffany, Caty, Amanda etc and without naming names, the 'new' girls that have come in are poor replacements. Of course this is only my view, but BS was/is considered to be the no.1 show and I would expect them to get hotter girls in.
At the moment there's only 3 or 4 girls on the BS channels that I'd watch/record the shows for, which is not great. However there are a lot of girls (new and old) on the daytime show that I hope will make the move to nights, they'll definitely raise the standard Wink

EDIT: Sorry Bytor, I would have written this as a reply to your post, but it wasn't there at the time!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2010 18:55 by cdm79.)
07-01-2010 18:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Just an observation. I wonder if anyone else (or is it just me?) noticed that the shower isnt used much now on Babestation.Apart from CAMILLA who apparently did a "naked" section in a shower recently (which I missed)I dont think its been used regularly for weeks. This is a shame as I (and I guess a lot of us) enjoy seeing our favourite girls getting very wet and soapy! Please Cellcast can you try and arrange a shower sequence on BS1 and BS2 say once a week or so. I'm sure it would be very popular;it looks like other channels have their versions on very regularly.
07-01-2010 20:23
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Recent Shower Sets

These are some caps from vids that I have seen. They may have been more as I dont watch the BS channels as much at the moment. The girls that want to use the showers are doing so.

Candy & Reede - 19.12.09
[Image: snapshot5_102.jpg]

Camilla - 22.12.09
[Image: snapshot6_85.jpg]

Candy - 27.12.09
[Image: snapshot3_130.jpg]

Candy & Reede - 31.12.09
[Image: snapshot4_109.jpg]

07-01-2010 21:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2010 21:15 )Josh Wrote:  Recent Shower Sets

These are some caps from vids that I have seen. They may have been more as I dont watch the BS channels as much at the moment. The girls that want to use the showers are doing so.

{duplicate pics removed to speed browsing}
Yes but there've been a few then;obviously on BS1 and I usually record BS2! Did CANDY go naked then as well as CAMILLA? What a girl! We need shower scenes on BS2 PLEASE MR CELLCAST!
07-01-2010 21:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV