babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
that was good see all of tonights girls on screen to say happy newyear to us all.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010 01:07 by dave34.)
01-01-2010 01:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

We do try.
01-01-2010 04:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hello everyone,

Has anybody got any news on exactly when Georgie's making her full debut on the Night Shows please?

All I know is Georgie said she's going to start doing them sometime in January.

Georgie is soooo sexy and I can't wait to see her on Nights!!!!Rolleyes
02-01-2010 19:41
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2010 19:41 )stueyboy Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Has anybody got any news on exactly when Georgie's making her full debut on the Night Shows please?

All I know is Georgie said she's going to start doing them sometime in January.

Georgie is soooo sexy and I can't wait to see her on Nights!!!!Rolleyes

I think I've read elsewhere on here that she is due be on the 7th January.
04-01-2010 20:35
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I think it its time for a revamp of the sets on the BS channels...just to keep things fresh. The hospital set on PL is really boring me now. Sets where we can see the girls stand/move around a little would be appreciated.
Any plans for this Modsta?
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 20:40 by tapit54.)
04-01-2010 20:39
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

While I agree with you Tapit, the same set has been used on BS1 for about a week now, all they really need to do is switch the channels around the sets more often, say just 2 days instead of 4 or 5 like it is now.
04-01-2010 21:42
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I think it is generally agreed that Babestation has improved greatly since its low point of a few months ago when they lost some good girls and it went very tame.
The improvement came suddenly around the time of Camilla's return after her boob job in November and the naked era started.
Since then they have acquired several new girls and there has been some good girl-girl stuff and the split screen is no more.

The novelty of the new sets has now worn off and some things could be better.
1) Months ago when they used the bed, they also had a couch as well and the girls moved between the 2 which was more interesting. Exactly the same set is now used throughout the show.
2) While its nice to see the girls naked, it is overdone because they cannot move about and pose in so many different positions when naked.
3) Many of the girls sections are over 1 hour long. 30 to 40 minutes max would be better.
4) There is no longer any girl-girl chat other than on BSX
5) There should be at least one 2-4-1 on each show
6) There should be a bigger selection of girls used at midnight for the benefit of freeview viewers who do not want a very late night. There is not much variety in the midnight slot at present.
7) The black box with the hot girl caller message is a bit annoying
04-01-2010 23:14
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2010 23:14 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I think it is generally agreed that Babestation has improved greatly since its low point of a few months ago when they lost some good girls and it went very tame.
The improvement came suddenly around the time of Camilla's return after her boob job in November and the naked era started.
Since then they have acquired several new girls and there has been some good girl-girl stuff and the split screen is no more.

The novelty of the new sets has now worn off and some things could be better.
1) Months ago when they used the bed, they also had a couch as well and the girls moved between the 2 which was more interesting. Exactly the same set is now used throughout the show.
2) While its nice to see the girls naked, it is overdone because they cannot move about and pose in so many different positions when naked.
3) Many of the girls sections are over 1 hour long. 30 to 40 minutes max would be better.
4) There is no longer any girl-girl chat other than on BSX
5) There should be at least one 2-4-1 on each show
6) There should be a bigger selection of girls used at midnight for the benefit of freeview viewers who do not want a very late night. There is not much variety in the midnight slot at present.
7) The black box with the hot girl caller message is a bit annoying

Hi there. I agree with all of what you say.Particularly the length of each girls sections;a shorter time would allow most (if not all) of the girls to appear on each show. At the moment on BS1 you are lucky to see more than three girls depending whos on and even on BS2 ( my favourite show at the moment) I usually miss out on two/three girls;often the very girls that I wish to see! I'm glad that the dreaded split-screen has disapeared but still feel that the graphics box at the bottom is too big and yes the black box;Hot girl caller......is unnecessary and in the way!Other than that I think Babestation is pretty good at the moment;and way better than only a few weeks ago.We just need PAIGE to be on all of the channels each time shes on (as she used to be) rather than just Partyland (only once or twice in Freeview hours) or the dreaded BSXra show which needs sorting out.Most of the other girls usually appear on most of the shows;(perhaps this is a PAIGE thing?) This would be fairer to her fans(including me) who refuse (or choose not ) to watch eitherBSXtra or "tame" Partyland.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 23:34 by Big Boobies.)
04-01-2010 23:31
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

didnt like last night as all 4 channels were mainly phone channels last night bsxtra had text and pics for just an hour and then for most of the time iwas watching it was phone with off screen babes reading texts and pics. the next presenting was daryl and sammie at 12:30am

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2010 09:39
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I didn't watch it either because none of my fave girls were on. The next event I am waiting for is Cleo's return and hopefully the unveiling of the Irish puppies!

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
05-01-2010 15:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV