babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Yojimbo Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
I'm liking how the girls are pretty much fully nude now, if they're not nude or it's not Paige, Reede or Camilla, I change the channel lol. I'm also liking the 2-4-1's more now, because before it was just two girls sitting next to each other wiggling their bums a little.. can't say it's anything like that now though =) Dani was all over Camilla just now on BS1 haha. I'm loving Reede & Camilla 2-4-1's though, both stunning babes and two of my three favourite girls.

I've seen a few slips down 'there' too, so I now know that Camilla shaves and (unless i'm mistaken) that Lori has a cute lil' landing strip.. aww! lol.
30-12-2009 01:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(29-12-2009 08:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  But there was no sound at all until 05.00 and LORI didnt show up until BSDaytime! I presume she was on BS2 all night naked? Did she appear on Partyland? And what happened to KELLy;was she on at all?

No sound problems for me.

Lori kicked off BS2 on Freeview (3 mins 35 secs!) and did about 17 mins of 2-4-1 with Candy leading up to and slightly beyond the 5:00 shutdown on Ch 95, finishing at about 5:02 on Ch 99. That was it for BS2. She did a session on PL but didn't go nude of course, Freeview Partylanders are much too sensitive to be exposed to that sort of thing, unlike their Sky counterparts. I saw her nude on BS3 and presumably that's where she spent most of her time during Freeview hours.

Kelly appeared on PL, including a 2-4-1 with Karina which, considering her lips actually made contact with Karina's nipple, was probably technically more explicit than any of the 2-4-1 'action' (for want of a better word) on BS2 and probably also BS1.

I don't understand what's happening on the girl/girl scene at the moment. We've had some quite good action recently but there's also a lot of very tame stuff as well.

On BS1 last night Kandi and Dionne, although quite tame, made a reasonable effort and Dionne was at least trying. She started to give Kandi's nipple a bit of tongue attention but the screen blanked for 12 secs when the moderator interfered in what looked like a botched attempt at censorship by promo, but the promo itself failed to appear. When the girls came back on screen Dionne had her fingers to her lips in an "Oops!" gesture, which suggested she had done something she shouldn't.

On BS2 Jada was again inexplicably reticent. She and Candy are two of the raunchiest performers in their solo stints but their girl/girl effort last night was laughable. Jada's tongue waggled about in mid-air at least 3 inches from whatever she was supposed to be licking and her pretend spanking of Candy was just a joke. Her hand descended very fast from a great height but stopped when about 6 inches from Candy's bum before continuing into a very gentle caress. The short Candy/Lori spot, although again spoiled by some 'air-licking', was a bit better with some boob to boob contact and proper spanking. Lori's hand travelled only a quarter of the distance covered by Jada's in the earlier session but made genuine contact with Candy's bum - the impact ripples were clearly visible.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 01:55 by vila.)
30-12-2009 01:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS2 and BSDaytime as usual. I was hoping to see and get footage of LOUISE PORTER,MICHELLE MOIST and KANDI. PAIGE would have been a bonus as I know she likes the office set. I thought it was a reasonable show. Lolly started things off and was then joined by MICHELLe for a reasonable 2-4-1 session. Then MICHELLE was on for 47 minutes going naked as usual.Then CAMILLA came on and went naked;I'm not sure but I think part of her pussy was visible early on before she took her clingy dress iff while she was on the couch? Perhaps someone can check this out for us. She was on for just nder 1 hour. Then Dani came on for 58 minutes and did her usual stuff.Then LOUISE came on for 1 hour or so and lookedvery sexy as usual.i really love that girl especially when she goes topless showing off her lovely tits and gets creamed up! Good girl;thanks very much! Then MICHELLE finished the show off. She started off in a very nice secretary's outfit;white blouse with no bra and a very short grey skirt. Of course it all came off! PAIGE was then on BSDaytime having not been on until then. So I was pleased that I saw most of my favourite girls that I hoped to and will keep my recording.Just a few questions;did PAIGE appear on any of the shows apart from BSXtra? and BSDaytime? Also did KANDI turn up at all?;I guess not as I think she would have been on BS2 at some stage.And did anyone else apart from CAMILLA go naked on BS1?
Anyway work now;keep your reports coming in so that I can catch up tonight! Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 08:45 by Big Boobies.)
30-12-2009 08:44
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi Big Boobies

Paige appeared twice on Partyland, just after 2300hrs and just after 0100hrs. The second section started as 2-4-1 with Dani. This section ended at approx 0220hrs but she didn't reappear so what happened for the next 2 and a half hours? I presume she was only on BSxtra and therefore another waste of her talents!! I've said it before and I'll say it again I will not record BSxtra until they sort out its identity and purpose.

I only recorded Partyland

Best wishes

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
30-12-2009 09:07
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just saw about 40 minutes at midnight.
Lolly was on BS2 and Camilla and Dani were doing a 2-4-1 on BS1 which lasted 20 minutes after which Camilla was on her own.
Camilla was naked during the 2-4-1 and Dani was all over her. It looked like Dani groped her a couple of times. Very entertaining.
30-12-2009 11:05
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-12-2009 08:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. I recorded BS2 and BSDaytime as usual. I was hoping to see and get footage of LOUISE PORTER,MICHELLE MOIST and KANDI. PAIGE would have been a bonus as I know she likes the office set. I thought it was a reasonable show. Lolly started things off and was then joined by MICHELLe for a reasonable 2-4-1 session. Then MICHELLE was on for 47 minutes going naked as usual.Then CAMILLA came on and went naked;I'm not sure but I think part of her pussy was visible early on before she took her clingy dress iff while she was on the couch? Perhaps someone can check this out for us. She was on for just nder 1 hour. Then Dani came on for 58 minutes and did her usual stuff.Then LOUISE came on for 1 hour or so and lookedvery sexy as usual.i really love that girl especially when she goes topless showing off her lovely tits and gets creamed up! Good girl;thanks very much! Then MICHELLE finished the show off. She started off in a very nice secretary's outfit;white blouse with no bra and a very short grey skirt. Of course it all came off! PAIGE was then on BSDaytime having not been on until then. So I was pleased that I saw most of my favourite girls that I hoped to and will keep my recording.Just a few questions;did PAIGE appear on any of the shows apart from BSXtra? and BSDaytime? Also did KANDI turn up at all?;I guess not as I think she would have been on BS2 at some stage.And did anyone else apart from CAMILLA go naked on BS1?
Anyway work now;keep your reports coming in so that I can catch up tonight! Bye for now.

Yes Paige appeared on PARTYLAND and BS EXTRA , ALLY 4 PAIGE as stated the times she was on PARTYLAND , not sure of the exact time she was on BS EXTRA as i have deleted my recording but i think she was on from around 3.30-4.30. Yes KANDI did turn up ,i think she was on all of the shows at some time during the night.. Also LOLLY BADCOCK got naked on BS1. . Does anyone know if CAMILLA apeared on PARTYLAND as she was not on BS1 or BS2 or BS EXTRA after around 2.45am?

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 14:50 by mr mystery.)
30-12-2009 14:43
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

I recorded BS1 and BS2 last night, BB has already covered BS2 so I'll do a brief review of BS1.
The show started with a 2-4-1 with Camilla and Dani which was pretty hot, with Camilla going naked lying on her front and Dani on top of her. Then Camilla did a section on her own, naked as is the norm these days. She was followed by Louise, who was in turn followed by Lolly.
Lolly's section was particularly good as she went naked (except stockings and high heels), which I knew was only a matter of time Big Grin . And rather than staying naked the whole time, she put her thong back on on a couple of occassions in order to get into other positions (arse to camera for example).
Lolly was followed by Kandi in a tight pink dress. She had both norks out and was looking lovely. Lastly Dani did a section on her own. Not a bad show at all.

I also saw a bit of BS:Xtra pre-Freeview. Lolly was on with Camilla, I think they said it was the first time they had been on together. Very entertaining, Lolly seems to get on well with all the girls, probably because she fancies most of them Tongue I'm glad she's back, hopefully she can convince 1 or 2 of them to do a shoot with her for her website, Camilla being my preferred choice Wink .
30-12-2009 17:28
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2009 14:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(30-12-2009 08:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. I recorded BS2 and BSDaytime as usual. I was hoping to see and get footage of LOUISE PORTER,MICHELLE MOIST and KANDI. PAIGE would have been a bonus as I know she likes the office set. I thought it was a reasonable show. Lolly started things off and was then joined by MICHELLe for a reasonable 2-4-1 session. Then MICHELLE was on for 47 minutes going naked as usual.Then CAMILLA came on and went naked;I'm not sure but I think part of her pussy was visible early on before she took her clingy dress iff while she was on the couch? Perhaps someone can check this out for us. She was on for just nder 1 hour. Then Dani came on for 58 minutes and did her usual stuff.Then LOUISE came on for 1 hour or so and lookedvery sexy as usual.i really love that girl especially when she goes topless showing off her lovely tits and gets creamed up! Good girl;thanks very much! Then MICHELLE finished the show off. She started off in a very nice secretary's outfit;white blouse with no bra and a very short grey skirt. Of course it all came off! PAIGE was then on BSDaytime having not been on until then. So I was pleased that I saw most of my favourite girls that I hoped to and will keep my recording.Just a few questions;did PAIGE appear on any of the shows apart from BSXtra? and BSDaytime? Also did KANDI turn up at all?;I guess not as I think she would have been on BS2 at some stage.And did anyone else apart from CAMILLA go naked on BS1?

Yes Paige appeared on PARTYLAND and BS EXTRA , ALLY 4 PAIGE as stated the times she was on PARTYLAND , not sure of the exact time she was on BS EXTRA as i have deleted my recording but i think she was on from around 3.30-4.30. Yes KANDI did turn up ,i think she was on all of the shows at some time during the night.. Also LOLLY BADCOCK got naked on BS1. . Does anyone know if CAMILLA apeared on PARTYLAND as she was not on BS1 or BS2 or BS EXTRA after around 2.45am?

Hi there. I am quite pleased with my recording of BS2 last night as I got footage of two of my favourite girls;mICHELLE MOIST and LOUISE PORTER.KANDI didnt show up though;a slight disappointment! I'm still waiting to have it confirmed that CAMILLa showed part of her pussy at the beginning of her only BS2 slot at about 02.45.She was on the couch facing the camera and was wearing a nice clingy dress which soon came off!;I dont think she had any pants on. I wont be able to check until much later tonight;(family around!) so if any of you could confirm that would be helpful. Thanks. I see that she flashed a lot on BS1;naughty girl BUT NICE! I'm glad I didnt try Partyland as PAIGE only turns up very occasionally now;such a waste of a lovely sexy girls talents. She should be on BS1 and BS2 regularly to keep all us PAIGE fans happy! I nearly tried BS1 but would I have seen MICHELLE?;she was on BS2 twice (and naked both times);I really like that girl! So it looks like I just missed out on KANDI! (I'm sure she will be on regularly now anyway!) Not too bad considering my usual luck! Anyway I'd better go and continue catching up on threads since this morning. Bye for now.
30-12-2009 20:31
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

Lighting on BS1, BS2
One comment I'd like to make - the lighting is just about right now on BS2, but on BS1 the girls always seem to look all orange! BSextra seems to be OK, where the girls look natural, but I wish they could sort out BS1, as that's where my favorite girls (especially Stevie) usually reside! Sad

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
31-12-2009 00:43
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Another rather mixed bag of girl/girl action last night.

I thought Dani/Camilla on BS1 was just about the tamest g/g I've ever seen Dani involved in. How come everyone else seems to think it was so hot? All I saw was Dani crawling around on top of a face-down Camilla but otherwise not doing a lot. I wonder what I missed that everyone else saw? I generally keep a copy of any good girl/girl action even if, as here, it doesn't feature any of my favourites but I saw nothing to attract me in this.

On the other hand Lolly/Michelle on BS2 was quite a sexy little effort. The cameraman didn't shy away from their kissing and nipple play, only getting a slight case of habdabs when Lolly simulated taking cum from her mouth with her fingers to dribble it into Michelle's, and even then the camera only veered away very gently for half a second. At the end of this Lolly said she was being sent to the 'naughty room' because they'd been doing things they shouldn't. I don't buy that. The camera had lingered and even zoomed in on all their sexiest moves and I don't believe that would happen if they were out of order. I think this was just a bit of hype to kid us we'd seen something we shouldn't. Nothing wrong with that - all part of the show, I suppose.

Paige/Dani on PL was quite sexy and there was again a bit of kidology about rule-breaking. Lolly/Louise was a fairly typical low-key PL session.

(31-12-2009 00:43 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  One comment I'd like to make - the lighting is just about right now on BS2, but on BS1 the girls always seem to look all orange! BSextra seems to be OK, where the girls look natural, but I wish they could sort out BS1, as that's where my favorite girls (especially Stevie) usually reside! Sad

I agree. The BS1 colour balance is far too rich and very soft focus. Neither of these are condusive to good skin tone. The effect is emphasised when they use Crappy Cam for roaming shots (even when the aspect ratio is correct). CC's colour balance is too far the other way.
31-12-2009 01:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV