Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
the only hype surrounding danica has been created on here, shes never been on babeshows and said call me and maybe i'll get my tits out.
i don't think elites producers have been on her hyping her eather, norm_loves_it did turn up a while back to promote tj and dione along with the website but as soon as they realized the promotion wasn't working they stopped coming.
so realy its not the guys at elite to blame, its us, we hyped her up, we need to cool it so to speak.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2009 22:06 by HEX!T.)
19-12-2009 22:05
Find all posts by this user
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(19-12-2009 22:05 )Hexit Wrote:  the only hype surrounding danica has been created on here, shes never been on babeshows and said call me and maybe i'll get my tits out.
i don't think elites producers have been on her hyping her eather, norm_loves_it did turn up a while back to promote tj and dione along with the website but as soon as they realized the promotion wasn't working they stopped coming.
so realy its not the guys at elite to blame, its us, we hyped her up, we need to cool it so to speak.

Well said… eloquent, precise, concise and self substantiating….
19-12-2009 22:15
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with most of what you say Hexit, but who's idea was it to put her on the 21.00-23.00 slot, our's or elites. For what purpose, surely not that we would expect Danica to show more than normal ?...Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
19-12-2009 22:29
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

(19-12-2009 22:05 )Hexit Wrote:  the only hype surrounding danica has been created on here, shes never been on babeshows and said call me and maybe i'll get my tits out.

Though I agree with what you have said Hexit, the other day Danica was reading out text messages and one asked her if she would ever go fully topless? Danica replied maybe one day!
More tease, who knows but it will keep us all interested.
19-12-2009 23:47
Irish Stud Offline
Senior Poster

when was she on last?
19-12-2009 23:58
rover Offline

(19-12-2009 23:58 )Irish Stud Wrote:  when was she on last?

She was on friday till 8pm

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
20-12-2009 00:02
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2009 23:47 )sad bloke Wrote:  

Though I agree with what you have said Hexit, the other day Danica was reading out text messages and one asked her if she would ever go fully topless? Danica replied maybe one day!

Very eloquent, precise, concise and self explanatory...oh, and she's got great tits as well...Big Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
20-12-2009 00:12
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I am sure that each time Danica was on she made sure that anyone watching and listening was aware that she was going to do a 9-11 slot. Not only that but she made several statements along the lines of 'this will be your best night ever boys and girls' etc etc. No problem with that but she did keep ramping things up and you have to believe she was being directed/encouraged by Elite. At the same time we whipped ourselves into a frothy mouthed frenzy because we couldn't believe our luck. Danica then treated us to world class teasing with varying amounts of nudity that were then followed by some very tame affairs prompting the feeling that she wasn't 'up for it' anymore. As I have said before Hexit no contract was signed but the implication was that she was somehow creating something unique between day time and night time appearances and we all thought we were going to see her carry it on and we prayed she would go topless. Some of her callers were even more vocal about it.
Something has changed because her performances are more subdued in both content and her advertising of them. Of course she still teases and treats us to the slips but do you really believe she will return to the 9-11 slot? I hope she does but I think she will eventually go topless in a photo shoot for decent money before we see her like that on here (if we ever do is a big if I think). I am not being critical it is just my observations and opinions which are like a lot of opinions on here full of conjecture and speculation only partially backed up by circumstantial evidence!Smile

Man cannot live on head alone.
20-12-2009 00:19
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(19-12-2009 23:47 )sad bloke Wrote:  
(19-12-2009 22:05 )Hexit Wrote:  

She would probably have given the same reply to anal sexBounce

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
20-12-2009 00:24
bjd Offline
Just Glad To Be Here

I just dont get all the Danica hype anyway she is a great looking girl I will be the first to admit but so are Sam Pennington, Kitty Lea ,Emma Ashley, Sophia Knight and Anna Lovato which covers Daytime and Night for me and they are just the Elite girls so I think we should let Danica get on with what she wants to do and enjoy the other Jems on offer

Cara Steel= HOT,HOT,HOT!
20-12-2009 00:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66