• 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
On satellite, apparently:-

TS - 544x576 @ circa 2.2 Mbps

BB - 544x576 @ 2.75 Mbps

So, resolution is the same, just a higher bitrate. ‘On paper’, both are pretty poor, though.

Not sure if this holds true on FV, because BB on satellite is 12:9, whereas it's 16:9 on FV.
08-12-2009 03:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

[split] Babestation review thread.
(11-12-2009 01:38 )Dazwrexham Wrote:  I don’t think that they have enough all-natural girls working for them anymore to fill a whole evening. Well, maybe 1 channel, but certainly not all 4.

Paige, Lori, Stevie, Rosie, Jada, Ella, Michelle, Geri (get her back in front of the cameras, guys!) and, I believe, Jodie (who does still occasionally venture in front of the cameras), not to mention Sydney JJ.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2009 05:36 by vila.)
11-12-2009 05:35
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Babestation review thread.
(11-12-2009 05:35 )vila Wrote:  
(11-12-2009 01:38 )Dazwrexham Wrote:  I don’t think that they have enough all-natural girls working for them anymore to fill a whole evening. Well, maybe 1 channel, but certainly not all 4.

Paige, Lori, Stevie, Rosie, Jada, Ella, Michelle, Geri (get her back in front of the cameras, guys!) and, I believe, Jodie (who does still occasionally venture in front of the cameras), not to mention Sydney JJ.

What about Louise Porter - I thought she was natural! And what about Cleo or Jasmine or even Toya (if the producers took her fans views into account that is!).

Of the above mentioned I wouldn't have Sydney JJ - not my taste!

cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2009 12:07 by Ally4Paige.)
11-12-2009 10:54
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Dazwrexham, the 2-4-1 I refer to was the moment Paige showed us her boobs for real! I'd just come out of hospital and it sure as hell cheered me up!!

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGESmileSmileSmile
11-12-2009 11:21
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(11-12-2009 10:54 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(11-12-2009 05:35 )vila Wrote:  

What about Louise Porter - I thought she was natural! And what about Cleo or Jasmine or even Toya (if the producers took her fans views into account that is!).

Not to mention Dani. Isn’t she natural?
I never realised that there were still so many. However, the comment was made with a hint of sarcasm, aimed at the ever-increasing number of silicone chested ladies on our screens. Personally, I’ve got nothing against fake tits, but I think that in most of these cases the girls looked far better before they had them.

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
11-12-2009 17:48
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(11-12-2009 10:54 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  What about Louise Porter - I thought she was natural! And what about Cleo or Jasmine or even Toya (if the producers took her fans views into account that is!).

Of the above mentioned I wouldn't have Sydney JJ - not my taste!

cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

Doh!!! How could I forget Cleo and Toya??? Don't know about Jasmine.

Louise Porter? No way! Check out her early pics taken just after the Ladette show.

Sydney not to my taste either but I included her for (as I thought) completeness.

Edit:
(11-12-2009 17:48 )Dazwrexham Wrote:  Not to mention Dani. Isn’t she natural?
I never realised that there were still so many. However, the comment was made with a hint of sarcasm, aimed at the ever-increasing number of silicone chested ladies on our screens. Personally, I’ve got nothing against fake tits, but I think that in most of these cases the girls looked far better before they had them.

I'm open to correction, but I don't think Dani's all natural.

I completely agree with your before/after opinion. I've seen only one case where the 'after' was even as good as, let alone better than, the 'before'.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2009 18:21 by vila.)
11-12-2009 18:14
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

One of the only girls on Babestation that looks good after a boob job is Jessica and she is DAMN HOT!!! When is she next on nights because she has been on since Paige's last night lol!!!

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE
11-12-2009 18:25
HEX!T Away
Retired

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
****post moved from the cleo thread****** it was ment as a direct continuation of my post there...

honestly i have never witnessed 1 of these shows get so much negative critasim.

babestation used to be the best by far and now its a shadow of its former self.
i dont mean the girls, as most are very professional, i mean the overall idea behind the show.
they have managed to kill any interest with the none stop adverts for photos, the obtrusive text boxes that profess to have a hot girl caller or couple on the phone. the lack of incite into the viewer and what he/she would like. i mean they have some of the best girls on any channel with camilla, megan, ella, yvette and candy, yet from what i see they are far from being the leader more like an also ran.
the only thing that i see is stopping the good ship babestation sinking with all hands is there move to freeview and the untapped audience that it brings,.

frankly it looks like the captain is drunk at the wheel and the first officer is asleep with his thumb up his ass.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2009 09:26 by HEX!T.)
14-12-2009 08:23
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

French Chloe has posted today that she was not wanted on the tv show anymore. A mistake by Cellcast IMHO.
There have been some other recent changes since my last list of current Cellcast girls who appear or have appeared on the tv night shows. Still not sure about Sasha.
The list now totals 36 girls, the highest number for some time.

Dani, Geri, Charlie, Charlie O'Neal, Kelly, Megan, Camilla, Yvette, Lori, Paige, Louise Porter,
Reede, Karina Currie, Michelle Moist, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Ella Jolie, Jodie, Jada, Stevie, Morgan,
Toya, Jasmine, Cleo, Rosie Lee, Sasha, Jessica, Candy (ex Bangbabes), Kandi (was Candy of Partyland),
Lolly Badcock, Valery Summer, Amber (from Daytime Babestation), Cate Harrington, Cherry, Lexi Ward and Sydney JJ.
20-12-2009 18:17
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Cate Harrington?!? Since when?

Edit:
Quote:French Chloe has posted today that she was not wanted on the tv show anymore. A mistake by Cellcast IMHO.

BIG mistake!
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2009 18:42 by vila.)
20-12-2009 18:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV