babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(05-12-2009 14:49 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Not done a what I watched review for a while so this will be a bit all over the place, and not that in depth, but something is better than nothing.

I wasn't watching the shows closely last night as was flicking between them, and doing other stuff. When Freeview came on Reede was on BS1 and she went fully naked, Lori was on BS2 and was also in the buff. They seem to be back strongly hawking the 'hot female caller gimmick' on these channels, and I still doubt very much that it is a genuine female caller every time.

At 1.00am switched over to BSXtra, and it was Dionne and Megan presenting, and planned to go back to this as, despite the boob job, I really like Megan. Quick scan to Partyland, and it is the Goddess Dani on with Candy. Don't usually care for Candy but she is on with Dani so I stick with this, they do a decent enough 2 4 1 section with a fair bit of groping and kissing, and Candy leaves Dani to do the rest of the section on her own. Probably somewhere in the region of 70 minutes total and Dani was pretty good. As much as I like her, one of the problems with her is that you always used to be able to predict what positions she would get in. She was a lot more active last night, and it was a very good showing by Miss Dani O'Neal. I left the DVD recorder running on Partyland before I went to bed, and an ultra quick synopsis is that Ella replaced Dani, did a very long stint somewhere in the region of 90 minutes, was joined at the end by Lori for a 2 4 1. Lori then did a section on her own, and was then joined by Ella for another 2 4 1 before the show went off air.

Overall a good effort, and 3 out of 4 girls who I like. On a personal level would like to have seen Megan on Partyland, but you can't have everything Sad

Not a real in depth review but all i was going to say was, did'nt you think that hair style really suited Dani, because I did.
05-12-2009 21:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-12-2009 14:49 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  . . . despite the boob job, I really like Megan.

I find myself in the same dilemma!

(05-12-2009 14:49 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Quick scan to Partyland, and it is the Goddess Dani on with Candy. Don't usually care for Candy but she is on with Dani so I stick with this, they do a decent enough 2 4 1 section with a fair bit of groping and kissing, and Candy leaves Dani to do the rest of the section on her own.

My feelings for Candy and Dani are the reverse of yours (!) but I agree that this was a passable 2-4-1 by Freeview standards, surprisingly a lot better than the lame effort they did later on BS2 despite PL being supposedly a much tamer channel.
05-12-2009 21:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. Morning all;yes I'm back. How did you do last night? I recorded BS1 last night as usual hoping to see all of the girls but the only girl that didnt show was STEVIE.Not bad at all;I saw ROSIE LEE,DARYL MORGANJjada,Megan and Cleo. It was quite a good show and I've now got lots of recent footage of ROSIE and her lovely tits!She was on for a solo section of about 40 minutes after LOUISE opened the show for 21 ninutes.Cleo was very good;going braless but covered like PAIGE used to be! DARYL was on for 1 hour 15 minutes shaking her lovely tits! Megan and Jada were both very good in their sections and there were two 2-4-1 sections;Cleo and ROSIE and Megan and Jada.All in all quite a good show although noone stripped naked;but CAMILLA and MICHELLE MOIST are both on tonight and MICHELLE posted the other day that she wanted to go naked the other night but hopes to tonight! So BS1(THE NAKED CHANNEL!) again tonight for me! Work now but I will be on again tonight to read reports on "your" shows and later on to find out whos on tonight apart from CAMILLA and MICHELLE MOIST. Hopefully they'll both go naked on BS1 for us.
07-12-2009 08:18
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Last night’s sequence (Freeview) was:

BS1: Louise, Rosie, Rosie/Cleo, Cleo, Daryl, Megan, Megan/Jada, Jada, Jada/Rosie.

BS2: Stevie, Megan, Louise, Rosie, Rosie/Stevie, Stevie, Cleo.

PL: Daryl, Daryl/Jada, Jada, Stevie, Stevie/Cleo, Cleo, Cleo/Louise, Louise, Louise/Daryl.

The solo stints were all pretty much what we would expect from each individual but the 2-4-1s were more variable. As you can see above, there were 8 altogether – 3 on BS1 (not paying attention again, BigB! Wink ), 1 on BS2 and 4 on PL.

Surprisingly, the weakest one on BS1 was Megan/Jada. Although one of the most consistently raunchy performers in her solo stints Megan appears strangely reluctant in girl-girl situations. She seems unaware of the recent relaxation of Cellcast’s girl-girl rules and only pretended to lick Jada’s nipple by doing that daft ‘air-licking’ malarkey, coming no closer than 4 inches. This is despite its being confirmed several times on BSxtra that nipple licking/sucking is now allowed. Only last night Rosie asked her producer if it was ok and was given the all clear and a couple of nights ago Lori said she liked the nipple-licking requests and when the girl with her asked if they were allowed to do that she said “We are now!” and turned to flash a big smile to camera. Previously, Candy/Dani, Dani/Ella and others had shown that this is now the case – Dani and Ella’s nipple-sucking in particular being shown in extreme close-up.

Elsewhere there’s only a small amount of tongue use but boob-fondling is becoming much more routine, Jada in particular being very ready to grab a handful or two. On PL, where there was the greatest degree of variation, hers was predictably the most explicit 2-4-1 in this respect – she had no hesitation in getting to grips with Daryl’s ample assets. With PL being tamer than the other channels there seems to be a lot of uncertainty about just how tame it has to be, resulting in considerable differences in individual performances, not only in 2-4-1s but also solo stints. The PL 2-4-1s were all quite short, the shortest being Daryl/Jada at just 7 mins.

My vote for the best 2-4-1 of the night goes to Jada and Rosie on BS1.
07-12-2009 21:42
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Can I just give my two penith worth but the best 2-4-1 recently was with Reede and Camilla last week, Thursday I think, on BS1, boob and nipple kissing, stroking, everything you could ask for.
07-12-2009 21:47
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you do last night then? I recorded BS1 as usual;THE NAKED CHANNEL! It started off with Megan and CAMILLA for about 2 minutes. Then CAMILLA took over for 1 hour 12 minutes and went naked (as usual!) using cream. Then Dionne took over for about 37 minutes but only went topless. Then CAMILLA came back for 41 minutes going naked again.THen MICHELLE MOIST joined CAMILLA for a 2-4-1 and they both went naked;as MICHELLE promised she would! Thanks MICHELLE! Then MICHELLE was on for 1 hour 2 minutes still naked;what a lovely girl she is! CAMILLA came back and went naked;only after viewers phoned in to tell her to;it didnt take long! Ella then took over for 32 minutes and went braless.Then for the last 24 minutes or so she was joined by STEVIE for a 2-4-1 session. So quite a good show which I'm keeping;MICHELLE going naked as she promised makes it keepable! Out of all the girls on last night I only failed to see KELLY! Not too bad really considering CAMILLA was on quite a lot of the time! but I feel sure that its been CAMILLA (and a few others;LORI?) that have really made Cellcast improve the shows! Thanks girls and Cellcast;they are now very good especially the 2-4-1s which have improved no end recently. So work now;but please post reports on "your" shows;its nice to hear what you've missed! Bye for now;see you all later.
08-12-2009 08:36
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(08-12-2009 08:36 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How did you do last night then? I recorded BS1 as usual;THE NAKED CHANNEL! It started off with Megan and CAMILLA for about 2 minutes. Then CAMILLA took over for 1 hour 12 minutes and went naked (as usual!) using cream.
~~~~
~~~~

If you check your recording around 0.32am plus or minus a couple of minutes, I think there were some rear view pussy flashes.
08-12-2009 12:14
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

(08-12-2009 08:36 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How did you do last night then? I recorded BS1 as usual;THE NAKED CHANNEL! It started off with Megan and CAMILLA for about 2 minutes. Then CAMILLA took over for 1 hour 12 minutes and went naked (as usual!) using cream. Then Dionne took over for about 37 minutes but only went topless. Then CAMILLA came back for 41 minutes going naked again.THen MICHELLE MOIST joined CAMILLA for a 2-4-1 and they both went naked;as MICHELLE promised she would! Thanks MICHELLE! Then MICHELLE was on for 1 hour 2 minutes still naked;what a lovely girl she is! CAMILLA came back and went naked;only after viewers phoned in to tell her to;it didnt take long! Ella then took over for 32 minutes and went braless.Then for the last 24 minutes or so she was joined by STEVIE for a 2-4-1 session. So quite a good show which I'm keeping;MICHELLE going naked as she promised makes it keepable! Out of all the girls on last night I only failed to see KELLY! Not too bad really considering CAMILLA was on quite a lot of the time! but I feel sure that its been CAMILLA (and a few others;LORI?) that have really made Cellcast improve the shows! Thanks girls and Cellcast;they are now very good especially the 2-4-1s which have improved no end recently. So work now;but please post reports on "your" shows;its nice to hear what you've missed! Bye for now;see you all later.

Stevie went naked on BS2 at around 1am and i had to leave at 1.30-1.40am due to tiredness but she looked gr8 and trying to get through i heard in a conversation now she has gone nude twice she will hopefully continue - I sincerely hope so.

08-12-2009 13:21
petecrick85 Offline
Apprentice Poster

There was definitely some pussy slippage going on from Stevie last night...drool...

And as for Camilla, during her marathon first session I'm sure I caught a glimpse of her tight little "knock-hole" (to quote last night's QI...) mmm...!
08-12-2009 16:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I thought both BS1 and BS2 were very good last night ,Camilla's best naked section was the first section she did on freeview , but for me the highlight of the night was Michelle on partyland , she did a naked section ,the first time i have seen any of the girls go naked on that show show ,i hope this is a sign of things to come,.. PS the naked section was on the show before it goes out on freeview

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-12-2009 21:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV