Account Closed

RE: Camilla
2 4 1 now with reede
02-12-2009 01:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

blimey camilla was very very hot last night going naked less than two hours in and then a very hot naked 2 4 1 with reede later. also her and dionne were brill together on bs xtra. cant wait for tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
02-12-2009 18:37
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

so what happen to you lastnight camilla as you where not on

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
03-12-2009 09:58
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

Hey Camilla, hope you're well...

Umm, I hope you don't mind, but while I was browsing around the forums, I came across a thread from Monica Harris about a charity boxing event she's organising for next year, and I kinda said she might want to talk to you and Reede. If I've pissed you (and Reede) off by doing so, then I'm really really sorry. Sad

xx

What was that?
03-12-2009 20:50
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

CAMILLAAAAAAAA!!!!

Well, seeing as I managed to screwup my timings with my text, which is typical, it's good to see you back baby looking as stunningly gorgeous as ever!! Heart So how was Germany; did you leave it one piece? Wink As for your hair, I think you should leave it long, as it's really sexy. But I didn't know you had extensions, so maybe take them out and see how that goes for a week or so? Or maybe go shoulder length again?

Oh, and did you feed Pinky and Perky over the weekend, as I swear they looked bigger!! Nice trick you've got there too - is that your party piece? Tongue

Take care
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

What was that?
08-12-2009 07:11
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(08-12-2009 07:11 )Golgathor Wrote:  CAMILLAAAAAAAA!!!!

Well, seeing as I managed to screwup my timings with my text, which is typical, it's good to see you back baby looking as stunningly gorgeous as ever!! Heart So how was Germany; did you leave it one piece? Wink As for your hair, I think you should leave it long, as it's really sexy. But I didn't know you had extensions, so maybe take them out and see how that goes for a week or so? Or maybe go shoulder length again?

Oh, and did you feed Pinky and Perky over the weekend, as I swear they looked bigger!! Nice trick you've got there too - is that your party piece? Tongue

Take care
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

same from me camilla you were fantastic last night. very entertaining on bsxtra and then when you went on the beds you had your clothes off faster than usain bolt runs the 100 meters and when you did your very hot naked cream and oil show i exploded twice. as for your hair id like it pretty long but not too long

Piper Niven Superfan
08-12-2009 09:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Does he exaggerate?
HANG HIM!!! BURN HIM! hes a WITCH I TELLS YA.... laugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-12-2009 19:44
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

If the girls blogs are correct and their dates don't switch, Xmas Eve with Camilla and Lolly, the mind boggles.
08-12-2009 21:44
uktna Offline
Senior Poster

watching her tonight has been bliss. I love how she moves. Delicious, delectable. Dirty.
09-12-2009 02:29
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

She the Queen on Babestation 1, and her truely wonderful naked performances dominate the channel and make her stand out and no other can surpass her performances. From a viewer's perspective she is the most entertaining and willing babe performance wise, and is the best thing on Babestation at the moment in my view.

09-12-2009 02:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV