babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-12-2009 01:57 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  Is there any point of me trying to phone CLEO, these girl callers go on for decadesannoyed.oh now shes on with Lori,oh i give up.money saved!Smile

sorry but what can I say it takes me a long time to get satisfaction Tongue

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
03-12-2009 02:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

(03-12-2009 02:10 )KateP Wrote:  
(03-12-2009 01:57 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  Is there any point of me trying to phone CLEO, these girl callers go on for decadesannoyed.oh now shes on with Lori,oh i give up.money saved!Smile

sorry but what can I say it takes me a long time to get satisfaction Tongue
If your a real girl caller,i have no problemsSmile
Its the fake ones on a slow nightannoyed
03-12-2009 02:29
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

just let me check if I am a real girl lol

yea all the right bits are there guess I am its not often I call the shows infact tonight was only the 3rd time ever so guess I am still learning

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
03-12-2009 03:12
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

(03-12-2009 03:12 )KateP Wrote:  just let me check if I am a real girl lol

yea all the right bits are there guess I am its not often I call the shows infact tonight was only the 3rd time ever so guess I am still learning
HAHAlaugh
Im just glad there are girl callers out there,like you KatePSmile
Im only going on what others say,about fake girl callers who work for bs.
Thanks for the rep.Smile
03-12-2009 03:37
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

Why is the webstream showing the cam without a cameraman? For about two hours now, you can only see the wall and a section of hanging chain. Every once in a while you get to see a shoulder of whichever girl is currently on.
03-12-2009 03:37
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

(03-12-2009 02:05 )Hexit Wrote:  its up to you m8 just don't expect to much other than a little naughty chat. cant realy say what shes like to call as we haven't. wor lass ain't really into the Irish accent.
I can just imagine the SMc recorded call. Tongue

Not too sure that you should be giving advice to others when you have never heard Cleo on the phones. She may not show her nipples, but Cleo is pure filth on the phones. More so then most BS night girls. Others will verify.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 03:39 by Josh.)
03-12-2009 03:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

(03-12-2009 03:38 )Josh Wrote:  
(03-12-2009 02:05 )Hexit Wrote:  its up to you m8 just don't expect to much other than a little naughty chat. cant realy say what shes like to call as we haven't. wor lass ain't really into the Irish accent.

Not too sure that you should be giving advice to others when you have never heard Cleo on the phones. She may not show her nipples, but Cleo is pure filth on the phones. More so then most BS night girls. Others will verify.
She is,im from an Irish family and i was a bit shocked when i called lol.
Even if she doesn't do topless, she still puts on a good performance.
03-12-2009 03:49
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(03-12-2009 03:37 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  
(03-12-2009 03:12 )KateP Wrote:  just let me check if I am a real girl lol

HAHAlaugh
Im just glad there are girl callers out there,like you KatePSmile
Im only going on what others say,about fake girl callers who work for bs.
Thanks for the rep.Smile

I have wondered that also but they would not make much cash like that because I the girls and other staff ie camera men will be paid from the cash they make from calls and stuff

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 04:28 by KateP.)
03-12-2009 04:00
HEX!T Away
Retired

(03-12-2009 03:38 )Josh Wrote:  

im pretty sure i did say i hadnt called her! and i did say expect a bit naughty chat. so whats the problem? erm! there isnt 1 apart from you piping up to stir shite.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-12-2009 12:31
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(02-12-2009 18:03 )KateP Wrote:  
(02-12-2009 16:11 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 21:23 )matt38 Wrote:  This girl that was supposed to be joining Amanda on Bang has changed her mind and decided to stay with BS, and whoever it is will be on tonight.

What a surprise. Just like I said in my post yesterday, never believe anything that comes out of Amanda's mouth. Likelihood was it was all just BS (and not Babestation) and she was trying to get the usual suspects on here to believe that someone was leaving Babestation.

sorry but I belive her over you anyday just because she is there working on the shows and is freinds with these girls just maybe BS have listened to some of the stuff on here about them getting more and more tame and are hiring these girls to sex it up a bit as we have seen the girls going full naked on 906 and more 2 girls on 1 phone sections

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

You can believe what you want, I was just saying that it is hardly the first time that Amanda has said something and nothing has come of it, or she has done the exact polar opposite of what she said, or gone back on her word. There are so many fanboys on here that will believe absolutely anything that the girls post in the messages or on their blog that it is really not worth arguing over. All I know is that if I had my last £1 at the roulette wheel and Amanda said it was going to come up black, my money would go down on red.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 13:31 by Ultramantis Black.)
03-12-2009 13:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV