babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(01-12-2009 23:17 )tapit54 Wrote:  Is it just a coincidence that they change the Partyland set from a bed style to the office while Paige is on a few days break? Whats the betting that it will be put back to the bed set when she returns?

Why do you say that? When she first started on nights she always seemed more comfortable on the couch rather than the bed.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2009 00:22 by vila.)
02-12-2009 00:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(01-12-2009 23:31 )Moderation Station Wrote:  It's a good theory, but sadly wrong.

If I had my way there would be a bouncy castle and a slip 'n' slide.

Stop stealing my awesome ideasWink
02-12-2009 00:59
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

Sorry Tsu, it's just those damn mind bullets.. I think a few got stuck in my centromedial nucleus, which also has the unfortunate consequence of mildly arousing me every time i think of you.

Yeah, now you're scared

(02-12-2009 00:59 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 23:31 )Moderation Station Wrote:  It's a good theory, but sadly wrong.

If I had my way there would be a bouncy castle and a slip 'n' slide.

Stop stealing my awesome ideasWink
02-12-2009 01:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(01-12-2009 21:23 )matt38 Wrote:  This girl that was supposed to be joining Amanda on Bang has changed her mind and decided to stay with BS, and whoever it is will be on tonight.

What a surprise. Just like I said in my post yesterday, never believe anything that comes out of Amanda's mouth. Likelihood was it was all just BS (and not Babestation) and she was trying to get the usual suspects on here to believe that someone was leaving Babestation.
02-12-2009 16:11
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(02-12-2009 16:11 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 21:23 )matt38 Wrote:  This girl that was supposed to be joining Amanda on Bang has changed her mind and decided to stay with BS, and whoever it is will be on tonight.

What a surprise. Just like I said in my post yesterday, never believe anything that comes out of Amanda's mouth. Likelihood was it was all just BS (and not Babestation) and she was trying to get the usual suspects on here to believe that someone was leaving Babestation.

sorry but I belive her over you anyday just because she is there working on the shows and is freinds with these girls just maybe BS have listened to some of the stuff on here about them getting more and more tame and are hiring these girls to sex it up a bit as we have seen the girls going full naked on 906 and more 2 girls on 1 phone sections

but I am not sure how they will keep all these girls happy as they have only so much time unless they are starting a new channel there 4th

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2009 18:06 by KateP.)
02-12-2009 18:03
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

the girl who was supposed to be on with amanda on bang was dionne who as we saw last night was back on bs and looked like she'd never left

Piper Niven Superfan
02-12-2009 18:40
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

hi guy i have jest scaned my freeview box epg called teletext extra & it looks like as of next week smiletv 3 will be 24/7
so here's what you mite get as this info could be wrong.
so here it go's start from 2pm the chat then a bit of teleshopping then more of the chat then at 9pm babestation 2

ps dont forget this info could be wrong as my box's main EPG dose not show it at all

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 01:52 by dave34.)
03-12-2009 01:50
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Is there any point of me trying to phone CLEO, these girl callers go on for decadesannoyed.oh now shes on with Lori,oh i give up.money saved!Smile
03-12-2009 01:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

(02-12-2009 01:37 )Moderation Station Wrote:  Sorry Tsu, it's just those damn mind bullets.. I think a few got stuck in my centromedial nucleus, which also has the unfortunate consequence of mildly arousing me every time i think of you.

Yeah, now you're scared
hahahaha fuckin hell.... classic.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-12-2009 02:02
HEX!T Away
Retired

(03-12-2009 01:57 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  Is there any point of me trying to phone CLEO, these girl callers go on for decadesannoyed.oh now shes on with Lori,oh i give up.money saved!Smile
its up to you m8 just don't expect to much other than a little naughty chat. cant realy say what shes like to call as we haven't. wor lass ain't really into the Irish accent.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-12-2009 02:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV