cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 154 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Danica : General Discussion & Chat

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
(30-11-2009 19:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im sure danica will go fully topless but only when she wants to. nice to see her back yesterday...and her front too lol

i never tire of hearing (or should that be reading?) that gag

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-11-2009 20:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(29-11-2009 23:33 )Webbiola Wrote:  I agree Rise there is no one else on any of the channels that has the same magnetism that she has. It is the whole combo thing with her. She makes me feel 10 years younger with that body and smile and she makes me wish I was 20 years younger and wealthy. Just imagine 1 night with her......Here's hoping she is back on Friday and does the whole 12-11 thing in that new outfit she talked about. If the rumours about shacking up with a wealthy member of the Elite shareholders is true I suspect we will not get our wish and it will be daytime only on rations until her modelling career takes a new direction. I hope I am my usual ........totally wrong!

It's pretty obvious there's a lot of whispering going on at Elite about Danica's personal involvements. That strikes me as the most likely reason that she'd decide to jump off the ship sooner rather than later.

She does obviously understand the value of the 9pm to 11pm slot (as we've discussed before) and I hope with an element of confidence that is part of the plan for this week.
Whether she goes fully topless or not, we know that she knows how to make these mini 'events' special and memorable.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 04:39 by Rise.)
01-12-2009 04:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I hope you're right Rise and Chilly seems to think that for commercial reasons her boyfriend will be encouraging her to continue to perform. Not sure I would be of the same mind if she was my girlfriend but then this is a strange business. I was always told not to mix business and pleasure and I have seen enough examples of this mantra being proved right over the years. I wish them well and I hope your confidence is well founded because without the Danica 9-11 event life seems a little duller but every cloud has a silver lining and I am also getting more jobs done as previous posters have said.

I can imagine the gossip at Elite at the moment but Danica seems pretty single minded to me. I bet she didn't go to Cleethorpes for her holiday.

Man cannot live on head alone.
01-12-2009 09:53
beller Offline
Senior Poster

Nothing wrong with Cleethorpes at this bracing time of year, but come to think of it, I must admit that I didn't see her queuing up at the chippy last week.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 10:03 by beller.)
01-12-2009 10:01
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

She missed out big time Beller. Some of the best fish and chips in the world and that walk to find the sea.......Smile

01-12-2009 10:28
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

So, after reading all the speculation on the thread, do we think Danica is having a fling with one of the Elite execs or is she a lesbian?bladewave
01-12-2009 17:50
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Best to ask Chilly and Ms Buxton.
I'm sure they'll be delighted to back up their insinuations with a few more details Wink
01-12-2009 18:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
adonisbeta Offline
Citizen of Danica's World

If anyone's interested she has a new video out on the site titled 'Come to the Kitchen' (um... yea ok!) She's wearing her trademark pink & black underwear and she's looking... HOT!

Edit: Before anyone asks; no she's not topless in it. Though it took long enough to buffer, think it's my connection, so my mind imagined she would...
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 19:33 by adonisbeta.)
01-12-2009 19:13
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Is the rest of the title 'and you will make me my dinner and when I asked you to tidy the house I told you not to touch my frigging Gucci handbag.Where the f*** is it?Big Grin'

01-12-2009 19:46
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

(01-12-2009 19:13 )adonisbeta Wrote:  If anyone's interested she has a new video out on the site titled 'Come to the Kitchen' (um... yea ok!) She's wearing her trademark pink & black underwear and she's looking... HOT!

Edit: Before anyone asks; no she's not topless in it. Though it took long enough to buffer, think it's my connection, so my mind imagined she would...

Yes, it's what we've come to expect from EliteTVOnline videos unfortunatelyannoyed.
01-12-2009 19:47

gemma hiles