Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Monica Harris!

DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

RE: Monica Harris!
(27-11-2009 22:54 )Davi872 Wrote:  Loved watching today, she has amazing feet Tongue

She does - they are extremely ticklish too!

Still, much as I love a ticklish pair of tootsies, it has to be said that all of Monica is pretty amazing.

D G x x x
28-11-2009 00:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

Hey guys!
Thanks for your kind words x Its been lovely speaking to some of you today Smile
And yes its true! I am very ticklish! I am not on the show again until Tuesday as tomorrow I am filming on Eastenders again and then Sunday and Monday I have a shoot for Libidex, I am modelling all their new collection of Rubber outfits Smile
xxx
28-11-2009 00:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(28-11-2009 00:28 )MonicaHarris Wrote:  I am modelling all their new collection of Rubber outfits Smile

Surprised God bless Libidex! Tongue

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

28-11-2009 00:53
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

The most beautiful girl in the world ! Big Grin Heart

Monica should be in Eastenders, she just needs a good script Tongue

Scene: Monica and Grant in the living-room alone. Monica is nursing a hangover as usual Tongue

Monica to Grant: ma heed's proppa knackin mon

Grant: Get a grip, you just need to get a machine-gun, go to afghanistan and shoot some insurgents...grrrrrrrrrrr

Monica; divint taak like that mon, ye knaa ah hate violence an' that

Grant: do me a cheesy quaver! yer havin' a giraffe ain't ya?

Monica: Neva mind pet. Ah hav somethin else ta tell ye Grant...am having an affurrr with yur sista

Grant: WHAT?! I'll kill YA, ya bengal lancer....KILL ya.....and her...and..and EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

hehehehe Tongue Wink

next episode: Monica discovers she's been made pregnant by Grant's cousin, who turns out to be a descendant of hitler and german far-right groups adopt her as their Queen. And Peggy spoils the washing in the launderette.
28-11-2009 05:42
MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

(28-11-2009 05:42 )fendercat Wrote:  The most beautiful girl in the world ! Big Grin Heart

Monica should be in Eastenders, she just needs a good script Tongue

Scene: Monica and Grant in the living-room alone. Monica is nursing a hangover as usual Tongue

Monica to Grant: ma heed's proppa knackin mon

Grant: Get a grip, you just need to get a machine-gun, go to afghanistan and shoot some insurgents...grrrrrrrrrrr

Monica; divint taak like that mon, ye knaa ah hate violence an' that

Grant: do me a cheesy quaver! yer havin' a giraffe ain't ya?

Monica: Neva mind pet. Ah hav somethin else ta tell ye Grant...am having an affurrr with yur sista

Grant: WHAT?! I'll kill YA, ya bengal lancer....KILL ya.....and her...and..and EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

hehehehe Tongue Wink

next episode: Monica discovers she's been made pregnant by Grant's cousin, who turns out to be a descendant of hitler and german far-right groups adopt her as their Queen. And Peggy spoils the washing in the launderette.

Haha! You need to start writing scripts for Eastenders. That was a very funny read hehe x
28-11-2009 20:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Its wonderful to see MonicaHeart interact here in the forum.Shes never dull and as beautiful eyes too.Smile
29-11-2009 06:16
MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

(29-11-2009 06:16 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  Its wonderful to see MonicaHeart interact here in the forum.Shes never dull and as beautiful eyes too.Smile

Aw thank you xx I love coming on the forum, you guys are really friendly. I've not been on much in the last week coz I've been shooting everyday, just finished a 2 day shoot with Libidex, they make excellent Rubber clothing and we kind enough to give me 2 rubber corsets. I might wear them on the show soon.
I'm on Club Paradiso tomorrow again Smile hmmm what to wear?Smilex
30-11-2009 22:20
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(30-11-2009 22:20 )MonicaHarris Wrote:  I'm on Club Paradiso tomorrow again Smile hmmm what to wear?Smilex

Ummmmmm let me think about that for a second now...

Libidex you say? Tongue

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 22:51 by Shady.)
30-11-2009 22:50
MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

(30-11-2009 22:50 )Shady Cee Wrote:  
(30-11-2009 22:20 )MonicaHarris Wrote:  I'm on Club Paradiso tomorrow again Smile hmmm what to wear?Smilex

Ummmmmm let me think about that for a second now...

Libidex you say? Tongue

Hehe I would wear the corsets from the shoot but I can't have them until Jan. Although they did give me a pair of rubber leggings Smile x
01-12-2009 10:46
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(01-12-2009 10:46 )MonicaHarris Wrote:  Hehe I would wear the corsets from the shoot but I can't have them until Jan. Although they did give me a pair of rubber leggings Smile x

Rubber leggings? You'll spend more time just trying to put them on than wearing 'em...although they'll be totally worth it! Wink

03-12-2009 00:17