babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hi there. Yes as I mentioned in my review thread LORI had a single slot of 25 minutes only plus her 2-4-1s with CAMILLA and/or Reede. I felt that it was "The CAMILLA and Reede show". It would have been good to see LOUISE PORTER as well apart from the brief (3 minutes!) introduction! did PAIGE stay on Partyland last night or did she venture on to BS2 for a change;I would like to know as I plan to record her tonight before she goes away and I wouldnt want to miss her! She seems to be a fixture on Partyland and BSXtra apparently. Anyway yes another great BS1 show last night but almost overkill of CAMILLA! Never mind I dont think she's on tonight! AND YES IF PAIGE COULD GO ON BS1 AND GET NAKED THAT WOULD MAKE MY YEAR!!!!!GO ON GIRL...YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! LOOK AT YOUR FRIEND LORI NOW!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2009 13:10 by Big Boobies.)
29-11-2009 13:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(29-11-2009 13:07 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi there. Yes as I mentioned in my review thread LORI had a single slot of 25 minutes only plus her 2-4-1s with CAMILLA and/or Reede. I felt that it was "The CAMILLA and Reede show". It would have been good to see LOUISE PORTER as well apart from the brief (3 minutes!) introduction! did PAIGE stay on Partyland last night or did she venture on to BS2 for a change;I would like to know as I plan to record her tonight before she goes away and I wouldnt want to miss her! She seems to be a fixture on Partyland and BSXtra apparently. Anyway yes another great BS1 show last night but almost overkill of CAMILLA! Never mind I dont think she's on tonight! AND YES IF PAIGE COULD GO ON BS1 AND GET NAKED THAT WOULD MAKE MY YEAR!!!!!GO ON GIRL...YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! LOOK AT YOUR FRIEND LORI NOW!!!!!!

Hi there

Paige DID appear on BS2 but only for the last 25 minutes!! It's the only reason I know she was on because I recorded BS1 & 2 to see lots of LORI NAKEDNESS!! (I have the advantage of SKY PLUS)

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

PS I don't if she appeared on BS1 or 2 before midnight
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2009 13:24 by Ally4Paige.)
29-11-2009 13:18
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2009 13:18 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Paige DID appear on BS2 but only for the last 25 minutes!! It's the only reason I know she was on because I recorded BS1 & 2 to see lots of LORI NAKEDNESS!! (I have the advantage of SKY PLUS)

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

PS I don't if she appeared on BS1 or 2 before midnight

Thanks for that;i think I'll record Partyland tonight then so as not to miss her! I might try BS2 before Partyland starts though. Was rhere any nudity on BS2 last night or was it all on BS1 with me?
29-11-2009 13:30
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(29-11-2009 13:30 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Thanks for that;i think I'll record Partyland tonight then so as not to miss her! I might try BS2 before Partyland starts though. Was rhere any nudity on BS2 last night or was it all on BS1 with me?

After midnight Michelle Moist was naked for an hour at least!!
29-11-2009 13:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Please stop overquoting in this thread.
It makes it almost unreadable.

I have tidied up some of the previous posts, but it is a nuisance having to do this.

thankyou
29-11-2009 14:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

It looks like we'll have to rename both BS1 and BS2 as "THE NAKED CHANNELS! as nudity is now on both of them regularly and not just BS1! And on Freeview as well! Arent we lucky now!
29-11-2009 14:26
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(29-11-2009 11:35 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  do we really have to see so much of Camilla and Reede and only one short section with Lori?

Yes the more camilla the better. I have a feeling you would not be complaining if it was paige and lori ,you now know how us normal folk feel after the paige overkill over the last few monthsWink Also i imagine the calls flood in when they have camilla and reede on screen naked makes sense to keep the big hitters on screen as long as possible
29-11-2009 16:35
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(29-11-2009 11:35 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  If only they could let the raunch spread to Partyland then we might even see Paige GET NAKED!!

Can't see that happening somehow, and not because of the channel bosses but because of the lady in question herself

As she says on her blog

Paige Wrote:Hmmm my views on a certain forum well what can I say i get alot of grief on there for some reason not that i know why, maybe cause im different and refuse to fall in line with peoples expectations which just seem to fall into one small minded category, Tits, fanny, Filth god forbid you choose to be yourself in their books! I never read that thing anymore as neither do alot of the girls its a waste of time and a load of crap!
The world of babe station is such a big place and there are so many things that peole know nothing about that it makes me feel a little sorry for those very small minority which is exactly what they are and always will be in the babe shows so good luck to them!

Doesn't sound like someone who is itching to get it all out - and if her previous drawn out scenario in regards to getting her tits out is anything to go by...............

*this is not me having a go at her btw, merely using the info at hand to create a likely picture, as opposed to the unfounded wishes of others, when there is little evidence to suggest the likelihood

Of course, she may purposefully prove that point wrong as, despite her claims, I don't buy for a second that she doesn't keep an eye on here Wink

29-11-2009 17:26
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm going to have to disagree with some comments about Camilla and her screen time but last night was taking the piss a bit, 3+ hours out of the 5 broadcast on Freeview last night contained Camilla, not complaining about her performances, long may they continue, but there are other girls who us viewers would like to see on BS1, I can't remember exact times and dates but i'm sure i,ve seen that girls like Megan and Kelly where in the studio, but never appeared at all on BS1 this is because Camilla was taking up all the time, so come on, give the other girls a chance to show what they can do on BS1.
29-11-2009 20:11
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I agree about last nights BS 1 show;I kept hoping that LOUISE PORTER would be on (apart from 3 minutes at the very beginning handing over!)but no we had CAMILLA and Reede mainly with LORI only briefly! I do agree that CAMILLA is brilliant and Reede also very good but you can have too much of any good thing.Reede also was very good but I really wanted to see LOUISE if only for one section and DARYL would have been nice too! So Mr Cellcast please be a bit more generous with your time for other girls for us Freeviwers as we cant always see/guess which girl will be on which show during the evening. It becomes guesswork and we often wrong-guess!
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2009 21:51 by Big Boobies.)
29-11-2009 21:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV