gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - ...
Honey knocked it out of the park last night as she looked fantastic in her lingerie/outfits eekeekeekshockedshockedshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2024 15:25 by Rammyrascal.)
05-04-2024 15:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

RE: Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - ...
She was so radiant I have sunburn from my TV! Honey could've been wearing a Boris Johnson onesie and still looked magnificent. A very classy lady, spectacularly beautiful, sexy and interesting, she's unique. I've been smitten for 14 years and counting...
05-04-2024 17:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Honey was looking magnificent last night, especially when wearing just her skimpy knickers & was at her very best throughout the night both solo & withVixenshockedshockedshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2024 14:11 by Rammyrascal.)
07-04-2024 14:10
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

What happened to Honey last night??? She buggered off sometime between 1 and 2, and Xpanded were left to leave the video playing with a caption saying something like "apologies for the inconvenience, Darcy will be on at 5.30am." HuhHuh

These girls really don't help themselves.
11-04-2024 10:58
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

(11-04-2024 10:58 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  What happened to Honey last night??? She buggered off sometime between 1 and 2, and Xpanded were left to leave the video playing with a caption saying something like "apologies for the inconvenience, Darcy will be on at 5.30am." HuhHuh

http://

Honey is super but not superwoman, though I find THAT hard to believe because she has the constitution of a bear! Alas she wasn't feeling very well. If only I could bear hug her back to full health.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2024 11:30 by GNOMEHEAD.)
11-04-2024 11:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-04-2024 10:58 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  What happened to Honey last night??? She buggered off sometime between 1 and 2, and Xpanded were left to leave the video playing with a caption saying something like "apologies for the inconvenience, Darcy will be on at 5.30am." HuhHuh

I wouldn't say Honey finishing early due to illness is "buggering off" and hope she's better soon. Xpanded should always have a cover babe available to either come in or do a show from home

She looked incredible, especially in her black catsuit eekshocked & was mind-blowingly hot and sexy throughout before her early finish due to not being well

Piper Niven Superfan
11-04-2024 13:45
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

(11-04-2024 13:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

I wouldn't say Honey finishing early due to illness is "buggering off" and hope she's better soon. Xpanded should always have a cover babe available to either come in or do a show from home

She looked incredible, especially in her black catsuit eekshocked & was mind-blowingly hot and sexy throughout before her early finish due to not being well

My psychic powers aren’t what they used to be. I wasn’t to know she was ill.

It does seem however that many of the babes (Honey included) are cutting their shifts early due to illness with increasing frequency.
11-04-2024 18:42
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(11-04-2024 18:42 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  

It does seem however that many of the babes (Honey included) are cutting their shifts early due to illness with increasing frequency.
I have to agree with you Harry that shifts are more frequently being curtailed! i wouldn't turn my fire on Honey though as, on the one hand, if she wasn't feeling well she can't be expected to push through - I know you acknowledge that - but also, in the past, it has been Honey who has turned up and given of her best (a cast iron guarantee always) when not 100%, be it unwell, or with her shoulder injury. FYI, even on those occasions, she was way better than anyone else with no issues!

The fact that xpanded have to resort to ads with no back up is, I agree, something that is not excusable, but it shows the mess they are in, something I still can't get my head around?? If there were issues, how did they not manifest sooner?? particularly with the longer standing girls??
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2024 21:27 by hornball.)
11-04-2024 21:26
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

(11-04-2024 21:26 )hornball Wrote:  

I have to agree with you Harry that shifts are more frequently being curtailed! i wouldn't turn my fire on Honey though as, on the one hand, if she wasn't feeling well she can't be expected to push through - I know you acknowledge that - but also, in the past, it has been Honey who has turned up and given of her best (a cast iron guarantee always) when not 100%, be it unwell, or with her shoulder injury. FYI, even on those occasions, she was way better than anyone else with no issues!

The fact that xpanded have to resort to ads with no back up is, I agree, something that is not excusable, but it shows the mess they are in, something I still can't get my head around?? If there were issues, how did they not manifest sooner?? particularly with the longer standing girls??

Yes, some good points well made there.

I wasn’t deliberately trying to flame Honey, and as I said I didn’t realise she was ill, although probably should have guessed it was something like that which forced her to leave.

I think what I’m trying to understand is if a babe is feeling a bit rough, why don’t they tell the producers before the shift starts so they can get another babe on standby, even if it’s from home. Or do these girl’s illnesses just suddenly appear? Maybe I’m just used to working in environments where that sort of professionalism wouldn’t be tolerated for long.
11-04-2024 22:59
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

(11-04-2024 22:59 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  
(11-04-2024 21:26 )hornball Wrote:  

Yes, some good points well made there.

I wasn’t deliberately trying to flame Honey, and as I said I didn’t realise she was ill, although probably should have guessed it was something like that which forced her to leave.

I think what I’m trying to understand is if a babe is feeling a bit rough, why don’t they tell the producers before the shift starts so they can get another babe on standby, even if it’s from home. Or do these girl’s illnesses just suddenly appear? Maybe I’m just used to working in environments where that sort of professionalism wouldn’t be tolerated for long.

Last night there was yet another perfect example of the increasing unreliability of many of the babes when Lola failed to show up for last night’s show with Vixen. It certainly does seem like most of these girls are just doing as they please and holding the producers over a barrel.
13-04-2024 10:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles