Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(10-03-2024 20:37 )derekdas Wrote:  
(09-03-2024 18:54 )ryuken Wrote:  Charlie C wrote this in her chatbox "none of the girls want to talk for free its not just me! we want the free chat option removed"

BS won't get rid of the chatbox they'll make punters pay to use it instead.

In theory they have already paid. You have to have a credited a/c to be able to chat. So BS have your money already. I must admit you do get some nutters on there and some with vivid imaginations.

Not unless it's changed since I was last on. You need to be logged in but you don't need credits to use the chat.
12-03-2024 07:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harley D Offline
Junior Poster

Hi all - I feel like I could maybe offer a small insight as I work on BS tv and cam! Hello to anyone who doesn’t know me!!
I have read a number of posts, one stated about a guy being bulled into tipping 10 credits (about 30p is what we get of this …. Before tax)
To put it bluntly, we at BS get a basic, this basic covers roughly our travel, (some girls basic maybe more than others) however we have to earn our basic before we then earn profit.
So, let’s take for example 50credits (of which we don’t even get £2 of that) I have a day where I may have been buzzed once in the hour and had 1 call (of which I’ll get 50p a min) so in one hour I roughly made £4…. However for that £4 I had gone to my car in the rain to get clothes to get changed, (someone said they would take me pvt and then didn’t) I had put shoes on and then off, I had been asked a number of questions across a number of platforms, for free I replied and in that hour I made £4. (I think min wage is just over £11)
Also, i have asked a couple of people who have worked in bs for a few years (more than 4 years) and they have told me that the cost of pvts and perv hasn’t gone up. However as we are all aware the cost of living has.
Also side note, if we don’t make our basic, our basic can be lowered (therefore not even covering travel for some of the girls)
Because of this pay wall, I can on average make 50% more than I did on other channels where you get a set rate. However, I have to work for it, and run the risk of people taking videos, taking photos, and posting it on free platforms which undermines our job and In turn our wages. I can honestly say I use the free chat to hopefully gain a following and have some fun. However, that comes at a cost, to us girls who do that. And I can see why other girls choose not to reply for free, because these girls make allot more money than I will by the end of the day because they don’t waist their free time. The end of the day this is a job.
However simply, this is a use it or loose it scenario sadly, as AI technology is improving and quantum computing is just around the corner. So very soon you will be able to have the perfect individual girl for you, however, I can guarantee that this will come with higher cost than the paywall.
I hope this comes across as informative rather than adding to speculation or discussion just the perspective of someone who sits on the other side of the camera.
I hope you are all well and have an awesome Tuesday
Harley D Heart
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2024 11:41 by Harley D.)
12-03-2024 10:44
skully Offline

Lot's of posts from today have been removed as things got out of hand, I ask that we leave it alone and move on.

If your post was caught in the crossfire and removed, apologies, I thought it best to pull everything.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
12-03-2024 23:02
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Oh ffs, missed all the fun again bladewave
12-03-2024 23:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-03-2024 10:44 )Harley D Wrote:  Hi all - I feel like I could maybe offer a small insight as I work on BS tv and cam! Hello to anyone who doesn’t know me!!
I have read a number of posts, one stated about a guy being bulled into tipping 10 credits (about 30p is what we get of this …. Before tax)
To put it bluntly, we at BS get a basic, this basic covers roughly our travel, (some girls basic maybe more than others) however we have to earn our basic before we then earn profit.
So, let’s take for example 50credits (of which we don’t even get £2 of that) I have a day where I may have been buzzed once in the hour and had 1 call (of which I’ll get 50p a min) so in one hour I roughly made £4…. However for that £4 I had gone to my car in the rain to get clothes to get changed, (someone said they would take me pvt and then didn’t) I had put shoes on and then off, I had been asked a number of questions across a number of platforms, for free I replied and in that hour I made £4. (I think min wage is just over £11)
Also, i have asked a couple of people who have worked in bs for a few years (more than 4 years) and they have told me that the cost of pvts and perv hasn’t gone up. However as we are all aware the cost of living has.
Also side note, if we don’t make our basic, our basic can be lowered (therefore not even covering travel for some of the girls)
Because of this pay wall, I can on average make 50% more than I did on other channels where you get a set rate. However, I have to work for it, and run the risk of people taking videos, taking photos, and posting it on free platforms which undermines our job and In turn our wages. I can honestly say I use the free chat to hopefully gain a following and have some fun. However, that comes at a cost, to us girls who do that. And I can see why other girls choose not to reply for free, because these girls make allot more money than I will by the end of the day because they don’t waist their free time. The end of the day this is a job.
However simply, this is a use it or loose it scenario sadly, as AI technology is improving and quantum computing is just around the corner. So very soon you will be able to have the perfect individual girl for you, however, I can guarantee that this will come with higher cost than the paywall.
I hope this comes across as informative rather than adding to speculation or discussion just the perspective of someone who sits on the other side of the camera.
I hope you are all well and have an awesome Tuesday
Harley D Heart

Hi Harley

You've made some very valid points and have given some great insight
and explanation.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-03-2024 11:19
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Highlighting/giving an example of I hour unproductive hour is purely a snapshot in time. Take a broader look, to get a more accurate assessment. What you can actually earn in day, week or month as many of us are paid. Look at the big picture.

Any punter who has every called will have experienced having to listen in to another caller, you may be in a queue of multiple callers, if you actually knew how many you would make the choice to hang up more readily. In these productive moments good money is being made.

Average UK annual salary is around 35K pre-tax. Figures for Cam Girls vary dependant on sources. 37K is one estimation, another give 21K -55K. There are many success stories, experienced cammers can earn 80K & some topping 100K. There will equally be many making much less.

Not all cam full time, some do it to supplement their wages, but turn to full-time camming if they can earn a better living.

It would be interesting to know how Babestation's roster of babes compare to the rest of the industry in terms of earnings. The brand is recognisable which must help a babes profile, does added exposure of being on tv increase that, it seems less important today.

Where Babestation pitches its prices for calls & cams is in-line with many equivalent cam sites, but there are cheaper. As a customer I have a fixed number of what I'm prepared to pay, many believe that is has always been overpriced. You make your own call on whether your getting value for money. Babestation could run the risk of losing customers by upping their prices.

The choice of a performer to utilize the freechat is on an individual basis, it's advantages are clear that it should encourage new customers & perhaps keep existing customers happy. It is not clearcut to say that time spent in free chat is wasted & all performers that use it sparingly or not at all are making money at that time when others are not. I suspect that in the beginning the performers that now shun the free once chat used it as a tool to enhance their reputation & can now discard it so to speak as it has served it's purpose.

I can speak for myself & other to say that I have performed tasks in the workplace that I have not been contracted to do, some menial, others beyond my paygrade, but I can see the bigger picture of advantages & rewards down the line.

As a side note, the vast discrepancy between what some babes are asking to reach identical tip-goals is something of a problem.

Furthermore, you see ludicrous tip-goals for doing something trivial such as blowing you a kiss Wink (I made that bit up as an OTT example) & at the other end of the scale, quite modest tip-goals set for doing extreme stuff with babes using toys in every orifice. eek These are all babe dependant, whilst it would be difficult to come up with an industry set standard for various acts, it would be helpful as a guide to punters to protect them getting ripped-off. As it stands it is something of a free for all. The random nature of using these services can be something of a gamble. Far better to stick with a small select group of performers that you trust.

In summation, generally it appears that those in this line of work are doing ok, & in some cases more than ok. You make choices in the line of work you do & take the rough with the smooth. I haven't met anyone that doesn't believe that they should be paid more (sympathy goes out to NHS workers) , but by the same token I've have never come across anyone who admits to being overpaid.

"You can't always get what you want"

Jagger/Richards

That is all for now...from a measured, thoughtful, incisive Boomer Cool (Clinging on, to his sense of humour) Smile ..That rhymed laugh

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
15-03-2024 14:38
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(15-03-2024 14:38 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  "You can't always get what you want"

Jagger/Richards
"but if you try sometimes
you just might find
you get what you need"

Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-03-2024 15:27
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Boom boom. laugh I always welcome your levity at such times.ImportantSmile

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

15-03-2024 16:18
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Ok so here and elsewhere people have attempted to say what girls & BS earnings are. Let me say that I’m aware of 2 girls who whenever they work together (I won’t name them so don’t ask) each earn approaching the UK average weekly wage in a 4 hour shift. That’s their earnings so does not include BS or Firecall. They stand out because they do fun interactive sessions.

Entertain the audience, engage with them, have fun and the rewards are there.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
15-03-2024 17:17
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ They are not poverty stricken as some would like you to believe.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

15-03-2024 17:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV