babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Thursday night again pretty good, been a steady week on bs which is no bad thing,
Kiah good show got a lot of TV time , she looked stunning as usual, sexy outfits, lots of boob play showed off her fit body in different positions, had good energy,
Kartel excellent as always, got naked and got into some very sexy positions she really knows how to show off her stunning body, great energy, looked like she was enjoying herself,
Georgia did her usual good show nice to see her being more confident spreading her legs a fair bit , lots of boob play as usual,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-01-2024 12:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2024 12:44 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night again pretty good, been a steady week on bs which is no bad thing,
Kiah good show got a lot of TV time , she looked stunning as usual, sexy outfits, lots of boob play showed off her fit body in different positions, had good energy,
Kartel excellent as always, got naked and got into some very sexy positions she really knows how to show off her stunning body, great energy, looked like she was enjoying herself,
Georgia did her usual good show nice to see her being more confident spreading her legs a fair bit , lots of boob play as usual,

Yes another very good night on FV again! As you say it's been a fairly steady and good week! Last night we had Beth! and Kartel as main girls instead of Priya (on the webshow) and Alice! who wasn't in at all ! Both were (of course!) excellent which meant that it was a MUCH better night than it would have been !....Both channels only had four girls on! Beth on 673 twice for a total of 2 hours 10 minutes and naked in her first section and "naked: just in her (undone) bra in her last section until 4.50 but only on 674 for 21 minutes!..Kartel was on 673 for only 21 minutes! but 674 for 2 hours 8 minutes in three sections and was "naked " except with her pants down in her first section on 674 and fully naked in the rest of her sections! We also saw Kiah Monae on both channels and was very good but not a favourite of mine! Tilly Taylor was on 673 for just 29 minutes and was her usual limited self and a real waste of time! Another non-favourite of mine!...But BS pleased me by "letting " us FV only viewers see Georgia Spice! for 50 minutes! Excellent as usual with newer positions! And braless most of the time !.......Both channels had longish section breaks BUT most girls had longish sections of about 50 minutes or so except for Tilly! and Beth and Kartel but they were on for MUCH longer on the opposite channel. So I enjoyed last night in the end and the highlight for me was seeing Ruby Mae! in her FIRST BSX show which was really excellent !........completing a good night for me !.....Not sure about tonight as Beth! and Preeti! are scheduled as main girls.......but several of my favourites should!?......be on the web and TV!? until 4.00am.......Enjoy!?......
19-01-2024 14:12
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2024 14:12 )trains55 Wrote:  
(19-01-2024 12:44 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night again pretty good, been a steady week on bs which is no bad thing,

Yes another very good night on FV again! As you say it's been a fairly steady and good week! Last night we had Beth! and Kartel as main girls instead of Priya (on the webshow) and Alice! who wasn't in at all ! Both were (of course!) excellent which meant that it was a MUCH better night than it would have been !....Both channels only had four girls on! Beth on 673 twice for a total of 2 hours 10 minutes and naked in her first section and "naked: just in her (undone) bra in her last section until 4.50 but only on 674 for 21 minutes!..Kartel was on 673 for only 21 minutes! but 674 for 2 hours 8 minutes in three sections and was "naked " except with her pants down in her first section on 674 and fully naked in the rest of her sections! We also saw Kiah Monae on both channels and was very good but not a favourite of mine! Tilly Taylor was on 673 for just 29 minutes and was her usual limited self and a real waste of time! Another non-favourite of mine!...But BS pleased me by "letting " us FV only viewers see Georgia Spice! for 50 minutes! Excellent as usual with newer positions! And braless most of the time !.......Both channels had longish section breaks BUT most girls had longish sections of about 50 minutes or so except for Tilly! and Beth and Kartel but they were on for MUCH longer on the opposite channel. So I enjoyed last night in the end and the highlight for me was seeing Ruby Mae! in her FIRST BSX show which was really excellent !........completing a good night for me !.....Not sure about tonight as Beth! and Preeti! are scheduled as main girls.......but several of my favourites should!?......be on the web and TV!? until 4.00am.......Enjoy!?......
Yes, good to see Georgia in 'widescreen' for once! Personally I see nothing wrong with Tilly, she may be more of a 'communicator' with those that phone her than a 'performer' Whatever that means?? - so what??. She is no more 'static' and lacking in 'movement' than 'others' that get all the plaudits. Feels like a 'Pilates' class elsewhere...sorry!!
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2024 15:08 by hornball.)
19-01-2024 15:06
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2024 15:06 )hornball Wrote:  

Yes, good to see Georgia in 'widescreen' for once! Personally I see nothing wrong with Tilly, she may be more of a 'communicator' with those that phone her than a 'performer' Whatever that means?? - so what??. She is no more 'static' and lacking in 'movement' than 'others' that get all the plaudits. Feels like a 'Pilates' class elsewhere...sorry!!

Hi there. I'm really sorry but I think that we'll need to differ about Tilly! I don't like her as she's got so much ink and only gets her small tits out briefly (if at all) and usually is in top half mode for most of her (too long!) sessions. Sorry but this is my personal view: and of course we're all different!
19-01-2024 15:56
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2024 15:56 )trains55 Wrote:  

Hi there. I'm really sorry but I think that we'll need to differ about Tilly! I don't like her as she's got so much ink and only gets her small tits out briefly (if at all) and usually is in top half mode for most of her (too long!) sessions. Sorry but this is my personal view: and of course we're all different!
No issue with that at all! I am allergic to tattoos also, but sometimes you have to overlook these things for the greater good!Smile Hannah Sofia for example (I know, just days now), stunningly attractive, I 'blank' out the tattoos
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2024 18:28 by hornball.)
19-01-2024 18:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2024 18:23 )hornball Wrote:  

No issue with that at all! I am allergic to tattoos also, but sometimes you have to overlook these things for the greater good!Smile Hannah Sofia for example (I know, just days now), stunningly attractive, I 'blank' out the tattoos

And I do on a few girls: I really like Karolina Francesca! who has a lot of tattoos BUT for me it's her bodyshape that I love! But my issue with Tilly is her lack of movement and the fact that she is in top half mode for most of her screen time !
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2024 21:04 by trains55.)
19-01-2024 21:03
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2024 21:03 )trains55 Wrote:  
(19-01-2024 18:23 )hornball Wrote:  
(19-01-2024 14:12 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes another very good night on FV again! As you say it's been a fairly steady and good week! Last night we had Beth! and Kartel as main girls instead of Priya (on the webshow) and Alice! who wasn't in at all ! Both were (of course!) excellent which meant that it was a MUCH better night than it would have been !....Both channels only had four girls on! Beth on 673 twice for a total of 2 hours 10 minutes and naked in her first section and "naked: just in her (undone) bra in her last section until 4.50 but only on 674 for 21 minutes!..Kartel was on 673 for only 21 minutes! but 674 for 2 hours 8 minutes in three sections and was "naked " except with her pants down in her first section on 674 and fully naked in the rest of her sections! We also saw Kiah Monae on both channels and was very good but not a favourite of mine! Tilly Taylor was on 673 for just 29 minutes and was her usual limited self and a real waste of time! Another non-favourite of mine!...But BS pleased me by "letting " us FV only viewers see Georgia Spice! for 50 minutes! Excellent as usual with newer positions! And braless most of the time !.......Both channels had longish section breaks BUT most girls had longish sections of about 50 minutes or so except for Tilly! and Beth and Kartel but they were on for MUCH longer on the opposite channel. So I enjoyed last night in the end and the highlight for me was seeing Ruby Mae! in her FIRST BSX show which was really excellent !........completing a good night for me !.....Not sure about tonight as Beth! and Preeti! are scheduled as main girls.......but several of my favourites should!?......be on the web and TV!? until 4.00am.......Enjoy!?......

And I do on a few girls: I really like Karolina Francesca! who has a lot of tattoos BUT for me it's her bodyshape that I love! But my issue with Tilly is her lack of movement and the fact that she is in top half mode for most of her screen time !
Personally I don't mind her not moving around just for the sake of it! Seems a more 'natural' interaction then - for me at least - than a 'performance' which I don't like (to mix my channels for a second, maybe that is why I watch xpanded more often, with certain of the precenters there)! Others - as I said - get huge praise, and overall, they don't exactly show much - if any - more 'energy' Personal and subjective choice in the end, which is fine! I guess too, if I am honest, that since I go for - and watch more often - who I find more attractive, Tilly ticks that box too, purely personal choice again!
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2024 21:49 by hornball.)
19-01-2024 21:49
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I did get to see some of the shows last night and all in all thought it was a better night for individual performances. As usual watching on my laptop in front of the tv, so I do see a bit more on line of the stints that are performing on tv and use the tv really only to gauge how low or high the graphics are on tv. Stella Paris was my first babe to watch and for me she can be a bit frustrating. Remaining in the same position for endless amounts of time. Towards the end of her stint, after several agonising minutes of side views of her arse, which was good for a while, she decided to up it. Moving around the set, Standing facing the camera, moving about the chair there, all with the graphics on tv covering up to her navel. But gladly for me, there was more on show. She does have a considerable bush, but neatly trimmed along her crack. She did sit in the chair for a while and spread her legs, with a bit of rubbing. On tv you could see just a hint of bush. Once again on line viewing got even better. Beth was on about the same time in the alley and did appear to do another good show, with some nice close ups. Her later show was all about laying on her tummy, not so good. We did have one of the twins on, never know which one is performing most of the time or remember their name. Only good thing with her show that I watched in between others was she was in full view mostly at the beginning and wearing a small white pair of panties, that showed her shape clearly. Towards the end though the camera was raised to almost tit high and became a bore. The other good thing watching her at the beginning on line was the mic was on all the time. We had Roxyie on a bed set, for me far too long. The highlight for me was Roxy Winters, what a babe. A new favourite. She was very energetic and in a decent set. Not too careful of what she shows either. She had control of the camera most times which helps. Although when an oops moment arose I noticed the tv would go to a small ad. More Roxy please BS. Although I did enjoy what I watched last night it was annoying at times with long breaks in between stints.
20-01-2024 15:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

That would have been preeti Derek who at least puts in a bit of a effort still find her very limited these days compared to the past
Whilst was your usual standard variety feast from Beth including another seductive stint in the alley
Cameos were enjoyable from Georgie Jamie Stella and roxy
With roxyee improving

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-01-2024 16:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Saturday night was excellent,
Bs top 3 girls all on top of the game doing great shows,
Atlanta, Beth & Kartel they are bs top performers and they really showed it,
One of the best Saturday nights I seen in ages