Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(15-01-2024 11:28 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Sunday night though it pretty good,
Nicole good to see her on TV she looked very sexy in her white outfit, lots of working her perfect peachy bum to camera lovely small thong as well, spread her sexy legs wide, lots of boob play very good show,
Sophie good as always, lots of boob play, slipped her panties down for some sexy positions,
Maxie good again, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she interacts with the camera so well great to watch,
Roxyie sexy schoolgirl outfit lots of playing with her lovely big boobs spread her legs, she's getting more confident and doing more sexy positions,
Good start to the week

Yes I agree with you: last night's FV shows were pretty good! All girls were very good it was great seeing Roxie! on for a total of 1 hour 11 minutes on both channels showing off her amazing big tits as well as the rest of her lovely curves: and mostly in fullscreen! A big improvement! Arura Sky! was her usual sexy self moving her pants down slightly (briefly!).And apart from Maxie and Amanda all the girls were favourites of mine!......Tonight!?: Beth and Priya are main girls: so not great but hopefully Beth will "save " the night!........
15-01-2024 13:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a positive impact Sunday night's viewing
Good to see Nicole at basically mk especially when we know she'll being at least one change
Sophie got into the groove and was good value
Good couple of appearances by roxyee put most to shame who have been on the bed set and a change between stint one and two
Maxie was a slow burner not much impact to previous times
Also caught Amanda and Arura also on bed sets

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-01-2024 19:07
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night I thought was pretty good,
Arura was very good, she had on only a tiny thong, very sexy when she was spreading her legs wide as only just covered her, pretty of peachy bum action, her producer was a worrier so stopped her doing some thing which Arura didn't seam to like but she tried her best to put a shoe on,
Ruby excellent as always lots of playing with her amazing big boobs, she had sexy boots on which I liked, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, and lots of legs wide open she did a really sexy show,
Amanda very good legs spread wide camera in nice and close don't see that much these days,
Leila one of her best TV shows actually showed off her lovely little boobs for a long time, she still had her bra on but was much better she's got great boobs wish she had more confident in showing thrm
Fay looked very pretty on debut looked happy, didn't do a lot but first time so will be interesting to see which way she goes

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2024 11:21 by winsaw.)
16-01-2024 11:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2024 11:20 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night I thought was pretty good,
Arura was very good, she had on only a tiny thong, very sexy when she was spreading her legs wide as only just covered her, pretty of peachy bum action, her producer was a worrier so stopped her doing some thing which Arura didn't seam to like but she tried her best to put a shoe on,
Ruby excellent as always lots of playing with her amazing big boobs, she had sexy boots on which I liked, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, and lots of legs wide open she did a really sexy show,
Amanda very good legs spread wide camera in nice and close don't see that much these days,
Leila one of her best TV shows actually showed off her lovely little boobs for a long time, she still had her bra on but was much better she's got great boobs wish she had more confident in showing thrm
Fay looked very pretty on debut looked happy, didn't do a lot but first time so will be interesting to see which way she goes
Just before I go out.
Yes I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty good as well. Didn't see Leila Lani or Fay but pleased that she did a "nightshow " : not a favourite of mine anyway. Ruby Mae! was excellent again as she is and really showed off her lovely curves especially her shapely arse and her nice 36"C tits which she really played with a lot and gave us close-ups briefly! Nice! Plus lots of shots of her shaking arse and in fullscreen! Moved her pants down to her knees briefly as well but didn't get fully naked as she has before! Beth and Kartel were both excellent as always and went naked and Kartel got very oily as she does! Ivy Hope was on for just 28 minutes going topless early but not for long! I've never liked Amanda but she always does excellent shows and is "allowed " to show more than most of the other girls when fully naked!?....Which leads me on to Arura Sky! She was on 674 for 48 minutes and went "naked " for a few minutes just in her pants which she moved down mid-thigh while stood up (side view!) Nice BUT not her best naked section AND restricted compared to other girls! She was on 673 for a total of 2 hours 1 minute in two sections but ONLY went topless and braless! Just assuming that she was "instructed " not to get naked!?.....It does seem to me (as it does to you winsaw) that she is being far more restricted than most of the other girls from giving us good shows! Very unfair although as I said in her separate thread it only seems to happen when she's at MK! But NOT every time as a few weeks? ago she (was allowed!?) to get fully naked and we saw excellent shots of her standing up in fullscreen! Equally as good as other girls! So it looks like it very much depends on which producer and/cameraman is on with her!?.......For me his actions spoilt her entire night! .....although it must be said that although she did a tame section on BSX as she usually does she did a very good VIP show (again!) as she does so well! Absolutely filthy!......
Just to finish: as the twins haven't been on for several weeks I'm wondering if they might have left BS!? unless they are actually away for a very long break!? ......just my brain working overtime! Tonight should be good!? with Caty Cole! and Alice Goodwin! scheduled as main girls!?.....Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2024 20:01 by trains55.)
16-01-2024 12:55
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Personally thought last night's tv was only average. A lot preferred to remain covered up. The only ones that stood out were Beth and Kartel. Just to say Amanda has always been the best babe at giving what punters want. Ever since I have watched her over the years, from Bang Babes, Bluebird, XXpanded etc. thru to present day. Be it see thru panties, pussy lips poking out, full flashes, and the nakedness. You got the lot. I might be wrong saying this, but I think she may have been the instigator of the use of naked babes while she was at XXpanded too. At the present time she remains fixed to those bed sets ( which I hate ) which generally leads to laziness for a lot of babes, but not for her. She uses the space well. When she is on tv she still has control of the camera with the hand set. This is why she is able to show much more riskier views and get away with it. Unlike babes in studio sets, who try and are thwarted by the producer. I will say, on occasions when watching her on the tv as well as my lap top at the same time, there has been moments when the controller/ moderator feels it has gone a bit too far, and the tv screen will switch to a short ad, but she remains visible on line.
16-01-2024 16:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally trains buddy babestation doesn't need Priya don't think I've seen much change from her old stuff then went to ss66 and back to return to babestation
Whilst Preeti has been hit miss the last few years
Anyway last night Caty was nowhere to be seen whilst Alice was on the web so we had Abby and Maxie as main girls both put in reasonable efforts despite it being copy and paste all night and at one point seeing Maxie fully naked and oiled up yet didn't do a lot
Amy Roxy winters Bella Mendez Emma and Amanda and arura all made small appearances

17-01-2024 22:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Didn't watch Tuesday night as was enjoying myself after watching Bristol city beat a team that claim me to be champion of Europe laugh Back watching last night and was a pretty good show ,
Eva back on TV for the first time in a very long time was excellent she hasn't forgotten how to put on a very sexy show, boob play, leg spreading, peachy bum action she did it all very enjoyable to watch, hopefully she's back regularly,
Amy continued her good run of shows on TV lots of showing off her perfect peachy bum she so sexy when bending over, lots of boob play as always, she's always got good energy,
Sophie good as usual lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2024 12:47 by winsaw.)
18-01-2024 12:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes a pretty good night on FV last night! Not a fan of Eva but she did well as did Amanda who went naked as usual in fairly revealing shots as she does! Very good but another non-favourite of mine! It was good to see Sabrina Jade on FV for the first time in ages showing off her trim body and tiny tits well. And Bunny Saint was also on and very good. Maxie Rhoads was on for a longish section but was fairly static and only went topless on and off! And Kartel Kay made a brief appearance on 674 for just 26 minutes in a suit which completely covered her up! ......but she did go topless near the end and oiled up her tits as usual!
As Preeti was on the webshow all night we were given Amy Lacey! as a main girl with Sophie Hart!: in my opinion two of the best current BS girls!
Sophie was on 673 for 56 minutes in two sections (one for just 22 minutes! and the last one until 4.44 for only 34 minutes! She went naked in her last section for just 14 minutes! She was on 674 1 hour 14 minutes in two sections again: one of only 20 minutes! During that short section she moved her pants down to her knees and in her last section she stayed braless from the start. Excellent as usual BUT a lot of her sections were in top half mode pandering to pervcam! Especially I'm guessing when she was fully naked!?.....So not a GREAT night from her! Amy Lacey! on the other hand was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 39 minutes and in her second section of 57 minutes! she was "naked " for a total of 28 minutes with her pants down to her knees and off completely and just in her shoes! On 674 she was on for just the last 42 minutes but was fully naked from the start and was crouched, laid on her front and back and knelt up. Very nice although not quite her best naked show! But apart from in her longest section on 673 (and only briefly) there weren't any top half shots! Excellent.
So for a recent show I thought it was pretty good. Just a few observations. Unusually both FV shows started at midnight without any introduction or adverts and although we saw Amanda on 674 for 30 minutes we only saw Eva for 2 minutes on 673! And there were a few longish section breaks: one of 14 minutes on 673 and several of between 4 and 10 minutes on 674! But still a good night. Tonight!?: Alice Goodwin! and Priya Young! as main girls (unless they are on the webshow all night again!?). So unless Kendall Kay! actually appears? as well as a few favourites of mine I'm not expecting much!........Enjoy!?......
18-01-2024 13:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Thought you would be buzzing winsaw after Bristol city's win I was following it on my phone whilst watching some other things
Anyway a pleasing wednesday nights viewing Amy backed up her Tuesdays night efforts with a bit more fun
Sophie was pretty decent just a feeling like she's a tad limited in choices atm
Eva seems like a age since we last seen her put in some effort given the fact she was on a bed set
Bunny looked cute in pink hopeful we can see her on TV for a full night at some point this year

18-01-2024 22:11
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(18-01-2024 22:11 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Thought you would be buzzing winsaw after Bristol city's win I was following it on my phone whilst watching some other things
Anyway a pleasing wednesday nights viewing Amy backed up her Tuesdays night efforts with a bit more fun
Sophie was pretty decent just a feeling like she's a tad limited in choices atm
Eva seems like a age since we last seen her put in some effort given the fact she was on a bed set
Bunny looked cute in pink hopeful we can see her on TV for a full night at some point this year
Absolutely!! Bunny is among those that, when she first started, was a semi - regular face on TV. Sadly, like a large number, has opted for the backstage web action instead more often than not, or that is what those in charge of the scheduling want!
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2024 23:24 by hornball.)
18-01-2024 23:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV