gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(05-01-2024 19:14 )hornball Wrote:  So we have lost Harley to BS, and she is doing backstage!! Strange times! I wonder what made her decide to go and agree to the type of show - albeit not on TV - that she said no too at XTV?? More Sad times indeed! Xpanded management are a joke and a disgrace!!

Probably that those sections are behind a pay wall and not free to air limiting the audience. As far as I know Xpanded don't have that option on their platform.
05-01-2024 19:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2024 19:22 )WelshMichael Wrote:  
(05-01-2024 19:14 )hornball Wrote:  So we have lost Harley to BS, and she is doing backstage!! Strange times! I wonder what made her decide to go and agree to the type of show - albeit not on TV - that she said no too at XTV?? More Sad times indeed! Xpanded management are a joke and a disgrace!!

Probably that those sections are behind a pay wall and not free to air limiting the audience. As far as I know Xpanded don't have that option on their platform.
Would FTV not increase the audience?? Perhaps I misunderstand you?? Harley did say she would do night at Xpanded, just not topless, but here we are?? Huge loss to Xpanded itself for certain! It just occurred to me that maybe Harley would persuade sky to jump over too??
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2024 19:52 by hornball.)
05-01-2024 19:31
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(05-01-2024 19:31 )hornball Wrote:  

Would FTV not increase the audience?? Perhaps I misunderstand you?? Harley did say she would do night at Xpanded, just not topless, but here we are?? Huge loss to Xpanded itself for certain! It just occurred to me that maybe Harley would persuade sky to jump over too??

My point was that Harley seemed to not want to do these type of shows on free to view TV with Xpanded. She now seems happy to do them on a restricted pay to view platform. I've not seen her web shows today so I don't know how much different they are to her Xpanded shows but you'd assume they would be more adult in content. Her thread on Babsestation web is mentioning braless and boob flashes in private, she wouldn't have done that on Xpanded would she?
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2024 20:03 by WelshMichael.)
05-01-2024 20:00
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ I would imagine that the potential for earning is way better at BS.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
05-01-2024 20:04
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2024 20:00 )WelshMichael Wrote:  
(05-01-2024 19:31 )hornball Wrote:  

My point was that Harley seemed to not want to do these type of shows on free to view TV with Xpanded. She now seems happy to do them on a restricted pay to view platform. I've not seen her web shows today so I don't know how much different they are to her Xpanded shows but you'd assume they would be more adult in content. Her thread on Babsestation web is mentioning braless and boob flashes in private, she wouldn't have done that on Xpanded would she?
...and they are!! The odd flash in free so far too, but that might stop after a time! I personally didn't give two flying Fxxxs that she did only the normal output at Xpanded! She was frigging awesome with her outfit choices. How Xpanded could lose that christ only knows?? They should have let her - indeed encouraged her - to do the types of non topless shows at Xpanded, she apparently indicated she would be happy to do!

I actually thought that Harley would say something on 'X' but as far as i am aware no, or at least not yet!
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2024 20:10 by hornball.)
05-01-2024 20:07
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2024 20:04 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ I would imagine that the potential for earning is way better at BS.
I guess that is it! Who owns BS and how have they been able to out live all others??
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2024 20:17 by hornball.)
05-01-2024 20:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^I'd say Companies House might give you the answer to that one.

Whatever is the secret business formula at BS that has made them outlast so many competitors is probably a relatvely simple one but others have tried to copy and ultimately ended up f******g up along the way somewhere with their own formula.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2024 00:12 by lovebabes56.)
06-01-2024 00:12
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2024 00:12 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^I'd say Companies House might give you the answer to that one.

Whatever is the secret business formula at BS that has made them outlast so many competitors is probably a relatvely simple one but others have tried to copy and ultimately ended up f******g up along the way somewhere with their own formula.
^ Simple as in 'immature??' (output/model?? not the girls themselves per se) I am not sure Xpanded has tried to copy them?? Nor that S66 or the others that fell off the track for that matter Hotel Voyeur, Bang Babes etc did so!! For example, if we are talking about naked (when are we not??) then Xpanded were there just as quick as BS were they not??
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2024 22:32 by hornball.)
06-01-2024 22:16
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

I have seen a couple of recordings. Not topless but more than you see on xpanded which frankly is not difficult to do.
07-01-2024 07:02
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2024 20:16 )hornball Wrote:  
(05-01-2024 20:04 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ I would imagine that the potential for earning is way better at BS.
I guess that is it! Who owns BS and how have they been able to out live all others??

its Cellcast a multi national and the reason they have been able to survive is that they have been run by proberly by managers and accountants and tv people not wannabe playboys Tongue Tongue who take risky decisions or are in it for the lifestyle

at the end of the day they have a core business and then they can do stuff like BSX and the other stuff that can fail without taking the busiess down

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-01-2024 08:51

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles