Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Runa is off the schedule. Sad
14-12-2023 15:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

The cap posted in the other thread by Swaggot was very interesting; a split second shot from a different camera late on towards the end of the show. I know shots like this have been shown before, one of Stella springs to mind, but I am wondering if they routinely film angles like this. For what purpose? Do they sell such videos or is it simply a bored cameraman mucking around for his own amusement and a mistake? Or being mischievous?
14-12-2023 22:16
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(14-12-2023 22:16 )steviebaby Wrote:  The cap posted in the other thread by Swaggot was very interesting; a split second shot from a different camera late on towards the end of the show. I know shots like this have been shown before, one of Stella springs to mind, but I am wondering if they routinely film angles like this. For what purpose? Do they sell such videos or is it simply a bored cameraman mucking around for his own amusement and a mistake? Or being mischievous?

can i ask which other thread you refer to ?
14-12-2023 23:03
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-12-2023 23:03 )shankey! Wrote:  can i ask which other thread you refer to ?

He means the caps thread.

I saw it too. They showed Dani's pussy which I think is a very foul prank to pull on her. You saw her being shocked and trying to cover immediately.

We have absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scenes, but I don't feel a lot of respect towards her. I don't know why.

By the way: I don't think they record and sell shots of different angles. They have two cameras and sometimes when they perform for the camera which is rolling, they don't care for the other and shots like these happen.
15-12-2023 00:13
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(15-12-2023 00:13 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(14-12-2023 23:03 )shankey! Wrote:  can i ask which other thread you refer to ?

He means the caps thread.

I saw it too. They showed Dani's pussy which I think is a very foul prank to pull on her. You saw her being shocked and trying to cover immediately.

We have absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scenes, but I don't feel a lot of respect towards her. I don't know why.

By the way: I don't think they record and sell shots of different angles. They have two cameras and sometimes when they perform for the camera which is rolling, they don't care for the other and shots like these happen.

There's only one word that. Such a DICK move. That seriously gives the appearance of very childish behaviour knowing she is trying to not get in trouble. I'm sensing they really dont like her
15-12-2023 01:11
Posting Machine

(15-12-2023 01:11 )jorrell Wrote:  I'm sensing they really dont like her

Well, I think it was just a joke. But that they think they can do it to her, while knowing she is super concerned not to mess up... just ask yourself if they would do that to Charlene.

We all know the answer. And that's why I think they lack respect of her.

I think that's the privilege of being a more experienced Babe and knowing all the people behind the camera for a long time. Just think with how much Edita is getting away lately...

Speaking of her: Edita and Lady Katharina is an interesting pairing... well, at least it's something new. I will tune in... even if it's just to see if Ms.Rose is testing the boundaries and teasing the cameraguy again Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2023 22:18 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
15-12-2023 21:00
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

I didnt see that moment of that flash on video so I cannot yet comment on it.

But if that was done on purpose, do I understand correctly that Dani herself is not allowed to perform and is very scared she might reveal even a tiny little bit too much, and then at the same time some guy(s) behind the scene just shows her pussy explicitly?

I have had this feeling before, and the more I think about it it really does seem like somebody does have a personal problem with Dani. I dont know why. She seems like a sweetheart, I like her. She was allowed to perform for one night and then this sudden change. Its crazy.

Maybe my impressions are wrong, so please understand I am 100% speculating and I am half-drunk, too. Big Grin
15-12-2023 22:28
Posting Machine

(15-12-2023 22:28 )ManuelM Wrote:  does seem like somebody does have a personal problem with Dani.

I wouldn't go as far as that.

It really comes down to that she is new and they think they still can mold her into the performer they want her to be.

Did you notice that new girls often dress after every single call? I bet that is a thing they want all Babes to do at the start, but over time they are more and more annoyed about the constant undressing and dressing and undressing... so they let it slip.

But scenes like when they switched on the camera to show her pussy really show that they are fine with flashes as long as they have the control. That's why the wild and motivated start of new Babes often gets stopped by them.

If you are an established Babe it's seems that you can even ask for a bit of hardcore time, like Stella.
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2023 22:43 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
15-12-2023 22:42
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

(15-12-2023 22:42 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(15-12-2023 22:28 )ManuelM Wrote:  does seem like somebody does have a personal problem with Dani.

I wouldn't go as far as that.

It really comes down to that she is new and they think they still can mold her into the performer they want her to be.

Did you notice that new girls often dress after every single call? I bet that is a thing they want all Babes to do at the start, but over time they are more and more annoyed about the constant undressing and dressing and undressing... so they let it slip.

But scenes like when they switched on the camera to show her pussy really show that they are fine with flashes as long as they have the control. That's why the wild and motivated start of new Babes often gets stopped by them.

If you are an established Babe it's seems that you can even ask for a bit of hardcore time, like Stella.

First they allow Abygale to use sex toys, then she is tamed down.
First they allow Dani to perform freely, then she is tamed down hard.
They allow Stella to show her pussy and finger herself, yet other babes are not even allowed to do what they are - in theory - hired to do, put on a sexy performance that is.

Maybe you are right and they are just control freaks or whatever you call it. Double standards annoy me hard and it gets worse and worse with this channel, in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2023 22:49 by ManuelM.)
15-12-2023 22:48
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

By the way, does anyone know what Edita does besides her BS24 shows? She looks great. I wonder why she was gone for a year or so and is now back that regularly? Seems like the BS24 team is happier re-activating their "old" performers rather than hire new babes.

Runa, Dani and Candela are three recent addtions to the show. Candela seems to be gone. Dani was tamed down so hard it is not enjoyable to watch her shows. And Runa isnt there particularly often.
15-12-2023 23:01