babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(08-11-2023 14:34 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yes, bit pissed about that bladewave Was looking to add some Kartel vids to my collection.

Even if they only made downloads available to the top tier of membership it would be something.

There will be some decent BSX shows, but life's too short to sift through all the dross to find them.

There is a way to view the VIP section in its old form, with videos still available for download etc. Only stumbled across it last night. If you're VIP and you get a notification for new VIP content released, click the notification, don't dismiss or mark as read, it will give you the old layout, favourites list in tact and videos available for download. Worked on phone and tablet. Don't know how long the old layout will stay available though.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2023 19:26 by Stemmw.)
10-11-2023 19:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like another dull Friday night Shy

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

They should call it "Tip goal Friday" or "You aint seeing anything naughty until 3am night"

At least Angel is consistently good, so that's a plus innit.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2023 23:48 by mrmann.)
10-11-2023 23:44
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(10-11-2023 19:24 )Stemmw Wrote:  There is a way to view the VIP section in its old form, with videos still available for download etc. Only stumbled across it last night. If you're VIP and you get a notification for new VIP content released, click the notification, don't dismiss or mark as read, it will give you the old layout, favourites list in tact and videos available for download. Worked on phone and tablet. Don't know how long the old layout will stay available though.

You sir, have just got my nomination for this years Unsung Hero award Smile

How are you finding this crappy 'upgrade' Rolleyes otherwise?
It's a mission to try and find individual girls' content. The A-Z function doesn't work properly and the search function doesn't seem to work at all.
I found Kartel with the ebony tag, but even the tags are random. I stumbled on a Natalia Forrest vid and one of the tags was Milf, ffs.
11-11-2023 00:16
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

^ Happy to help Big Grin

I prefer the old layout, seemed much more user friendly, new layout feels a bit all over the place for the reasons you point out. And yeah, having to find a specific video that was right in front of me on my favourites list previously is now a chore. Especially for someone like Beth, trying to find a specific video when she has 10 years worth of content to trawl through can be an arse ache.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
11-11-2023 11:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Another inaccurate schedule as usual Rolleyes

AKA Lara Croft
15-11-2023 23:38
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

I used to love seeing Michelle Moist on XP, on for several hours, multiple outifts, legs open wide in tiny panties, but now all we see is the 'curtain' down on most 'shows' on BS nowadays and a total waste of talent.
16-11-2023 00:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'd love a nude standing session tonight from Ruby or Caty, and in the alley set.

If not that, maybe a nude POV in the new study from Amanda? Blush

AKA Lara Croft
23-11-2023 21:22
karlmoore7 Offline
Junior Poster

As someone who has spent many years, and many 1000's of pounds on these channels over the years, I have to say the night shows are just not what I want to give my money for anymore. Same girls doing the exact same shows for short stints, till the next one takes over. Boring. But here's the thing, all the producers have to do it have zoomed up to the waist shows where by the girls can use toys, and even the fuck machine! Non of the down below stuff would be shown on TV, but the mear thought of what's going on is far more exciting to the viewers at home than what's being dished up now. They would make more money from the perv cam, and toys, and lots would phone up to listen in, than they would on the web cuz of a bigger audience. They could have two girls on screen with there backs to the wall, camera zoomed up, and melts like me would pay a small fortune to crank up the fuck machine till they cum for the pervcam!!! Hell, they could easily do similar shoes on the daytime albeit in a less obvious way. Just my two penith, which is all there getting out of me for the forseable till they change...?
25-11-2023 14:12
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(25-11-2023 14:12 )karlmoore7 Wrote:  As someone who has spent many years, and many 1000's of pounds on these channels over the years, I have to say the night shows are just not what I want to give my money for anymore. Same girls doing the exact same shows for short stints, till the next one takes over. Boring. But here's the thing, all the producers have to do it have zoomed up to the waist shows where by the girls can use toys, and even the fuck machine! Non of the down below stuff would be shown on TV, but the mear thought of what's going on is far more exciting to the viewers at home than what's being dished up now. They would make more money from the perv cam, and toys, and lots would phone up to listen in, than they would on the web cuz of a bigger audience. They could have two girls on screen with there backs to the wall, camera zoomed up, and melts like me would pay a small fortune to crank up the fuck machine till they cum for the pervcam!!! Hell, they could easily do similar shoes on the daytime albeit in a less obvious way. Just my two penith, which is all there getting out of me for the forseable till they change...?

Agreed lost interest months ago and barely watch nowadays but while there are people out there willing to spend hundreds of pounds on watching the same old stuff night after night things won't change any time soon its all about making money nowadays
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2023 15:17 by Nitram100.)
25-11-2023 15:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(23-11-2023 21:22 )mrmann Wrote:  I'd love a nude standing session tonight from Ruby or Caty, and in the alley set.

Standing nude is generally my favourite whoever does it.
Especially with lots of gyration and ass to cam Tongue.

26-11-2023 18:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV