babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Concur about Jada. Just don't understand that she thinks it's ok doing it. And the fan boys who must be subsidising her to continue to do it still. Really only watched Caty last night and thought it was a touch better than of late. I liked it when she had the see-thru negligee on, with no knickers. Really sexy! Didn't really see the point though when she had the camera aimed at her crutch area for quite a while, wearing a rather large black pair of knickers. Georgie is a bit hit and miss and last night was mainly a miss for me. Seemed to me as if they were just using her as a fill in. Agree Geri, she needs to go naked more often. Preeti is rubbish on tv, but I do sometimes enjoy watching her on-line while she is getting ready in the set for tv. The cameraman will be more relaxed and not bothered that much what she is showing. She will be usually still taking calls and keeping the sound on most times. So you get to hear all her moans, groans and expletives. A bit more entertaining than her tv work.
30-09-2023 17:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night's FV shows. Beth and Nicole Snow were the main girls and Beth of course was excellent and gave us even more variety! On 673 for the last hour and twenty one minutes braless from the start and fully naked after just 1w minutes and until the end. She was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 22 minutes and was "naked " except for her boots in the first section and fully naked early in her last section. Nicole was on 673 for 1 hour 18 minutes and went "naked " except for her boots (briefly!). She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 7 minutes in two sections with an advert break between them! Very good and went fully naked briefly again! Excellent as always and lovely to see her in MK!
Also on 673: Kartel Kay for just 23 minutes but still managed to get fully naked! Arura Sky! for 27 minutes going topless early and showing off her lovely curves and especially her lovely perky nipples! Cherry Leigh! and Georgia Spice! were both on for 29 minutes and 26 minutes respectively. Both used various positions BUT they BOTH stayed covered up!!!!!!
So a reasonable but not great show!.....
674 also had: Kartel Kay for just 24 minutes and went fully naked ag! Very nice as usual. Roxy Winters! was on for 33 minutes and was topless soon and braless and then "n" in her stockings before going fully naked and using her cushion/ sheet as a "thong "! Excellent as usual. And Cherry Leigh! was on for just 26 minutes and using her usual positions. She actually went topless for just 6 minutes really showing off and playing with her lovely big tits! And as in her 673 section we saw lots of footage of her lovely shapely arse and the rest of her amazing curves! Very nice!
So (for me!) the best FV show last night BUT spoilt by 43 minutes! of extended advertsin two sections! Plus (like 673) a few section breaks were longer than necessary: two of 6 minutes each on 673 and one of 7 minutes on 674! But on 674 one was for JUST a few seconds!: it can be done!.......
So this is my last review until almost THREE weeks time as I'm going on a 19 night Mediterranean Cruise tomorrow! which was actually booked in February 2022! Really looking forward to it!.....I'll look forward to catching up on here sometime to see what "exciting "? shows that I will have missed!?.............probably not!?..........Take care......
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2023 09:41 by trains55.)
02-10-2023 09:40
Tommy826 Offline
Junior Poster

Thank you for another excellent review Trains. Hope you have a great time on your cruise. Take care and good luck Mate.
02-10-2023 11:39
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I actually thought last night was pretty poor, except, as usual, for Beth. Nicole, although good to see her on tv in a studio set, she didn't quite reach the heights we have previously been accustomed too. So, it was an early night for me.
Enjoy your cruise trains. Me and the missus have been on many in the past and always have had a great time. Hope we will be able to give you some good moments reading the reviews on your return. Such as, Ashlyn remained naked all night in the office set, plenty of close ups and loads of pussy on display. Bella Baby did a POV with Mr. P! Speak to you soon trains.
02-10-2023 11:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-10-2023 11:52 )derekdas Wrote:  I actually thought last night was pretty poor, except, as usual, for Beth. Nicole, although good to see her on tv in a studio set, she didn't quite reach the heights we have previously been accustomed too. So, it was an early night for me.
Enjoy your cruise trains. Me and the missus have been on many in the past and always have had a great time. Hope we will be able to give you some good moments reading the reviews on your return. Such as, Ashlyn remained naked all night in the office set, plenty of close ups and loads of pussy on display. Bella Baby did a POV with Mr. P! Speak to you soon trains.

Yes this will be my fourth cruise: one with my late wife and three with my daughter. But this is the longest one so far! Previously I've usually been on a cruise of just 7 or 10 days! But really looking forward to it! as well as your reviews!?...!!.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2023 14:25 by trains55.)
02-10-2023 14:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Have a fantastic time trains hopefully some good autumn sunshine and send some back to us also would be nice
Anyway Saturday night Atlanta was on with Sophie and Alice
Atlanta smashed them both lost for words how many positions Atlanta can get into despite how small some of the sets are
Sophie was better viewing than Alice who was her usual limited self despite getting a little oily just bores me to sleep now
Last night despite the limited amount of girls on was pretty decent
Always a pleasure to watch Beth makes things simple and enjoyable
Pleased that Nicole appeared at mk been missing her instead of being on the web as she's always good viewing
Kartels couple of cameos were good enough
Whilst disappointed with Georgia and cherry though not really surprised with cherry still a rookie maybe whilst you're away trains the shackles will be removed

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-10-2023 20:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='Geriisgreat' pid='2814113' dateline='1696276573']
Have a fantastic time trains hopefully some good autumn sunshine and send some back to us also would be nice
Anyway Saturday night Atlanta was on with Sophie and Alice
Atlanta smashed them both lost for words how many positions Atlanta can get into despite how small some of the sets are
Sophie was better viewing than Alice who was her usual limited self despite getting a little oily just bores me to sleep now
Last night despite the limited amount of girls on was pretty decent
Always a pleasure to watch Beth makes things simple and enjoyable
Pleased that Nicole appeared at mk been missing her instead of being on the web as she's always good viewing
Kartels couple of cameos were good enough
Whilst disappointed with Georgia and cherry though not really surprised with cherry still a rookie maybe whilst you're away trains the shackles will be removed

But I don't want to miss her going much further!.......take care anyway all of you guys !........
02-10-2023 21:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Just back from my hols as train goes away it's like we are a tag team lol,

Monday night was pretty good
Beth was excellent as always did a really good standing nude section the way she can make something like a shirt so sexy is crazy,
Bella Baby very good lots of twerking her gorgeous peachy bum to camera, spreading her flexible legs and playing with her lovely big boobs, love her naughty smile,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-10-2023 10:37
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, thought Beth and Bella Baby were excellent last night. Especially Beth's earlier stint with nice close-up shots of her rear end. Bella genuinely looks like she enjoys being on tv, unlike some babes that can't be arsed to be there. Preeti, who I include in that bracket, was again dire. Every show now seems to be a carbon copy of her previous ones. Nice to see Roxyie last night, but thought the bed set coverage was awful. Colour was all wrong and she looked too cramped. Get her into a studio set next time BS.
03-10-2023 11:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Welcome back winsaw hopefully enjoyed your break
Aside from that I do agree with you and Derek a pretty good Monday nights viewing
Always enjoyable to watch Beth as we are treated to a few changes mixed with her creativity etc
Preeti meh usual hit miss moments surprised in a way her being on a Monday
Bella baby some more positive something different from her usual
Definitely with you Derek regarding roxyie felt a little odd and similar to the issue that Amanda often has
Whilst tilly also appeared yet did next to fuck all

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-10-2023 17:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV