Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
[quote='derekdas' pid='2812299' dateline='1695566759']
. Sophie Hart did a show that was ok, but what is all this scratching she still continues to do after several months. Surely, she doesn't think it's a turn on. Think she needs to change her washing powder.

Was itchy last night,not a good look,a bit like Teejay Walker messing with her hair,Any suggestions which ointment she needs?.If you do forward the info to Babestation.Thank you.
25-09-2023 13:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A fun Sunday night watching Beth just a joy that makes things so simple to watch and admire
Pretty decent back up from Sophie at times feel she can be limited in options
Cherry made a few appearances in between Beth and Sophie's stints yet very little happened wonder how many more times we going to endure this before the shackles come off
No real surprises with Bella m amber Ferrari and arura appearances
Stella was pretty decent just found it a little odd at times when she wasn't looking at the camera

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-09-2023 21:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Monday nights viewing was pretty mixed with Michelle and layla the main two girls yet totally different outcomes
Michelle provided the variety and style whilst layla barely did much as per normal only showing some of her boobs the rest glued to her as my friend would say must do more
Cameos were from Delia Amber Bella m chloe mae Tilly and beth standard amber and Bella very limited and didn't do a lot
Delia was pretty decent whilst Beth was the only one who got naked
Tilly did next to nothing despite her return after a mini break

(This post was last modified: 26-09-2023 20:59 by Geriisgreat.)
26-09-2023 17:15
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night on FV both main girls were on: Layla Rose! and Valentina..........Layla ! was only on 673 for 25 minutes BUT for 2 hours 16 minutes (in two sections) on 674! She did her usual show going topless and with close-ups of her lovely big 34"K tits! BUT nothing really!.....Valentina was ONLY on 673! ....but she was on for a total of 1 hour 36 minutes in three sections! Normal Valentina........ but I suppose we could have "suffered " her for MUCH longer!.....Not a great start then........
Also on 673: Ferrari Red! was on again for just 30 minutes in her usual outfit and went topless early (after showing off her lovely cleavage and one exposed nipple!). She used her usual positions showing off her amazing curves BUT seemed (to me!) a bit slow! Nice to see her on FV again though. Delia Rose was on for the first 59 minutes going braless early and showing off her amazing curves and especially her nice big tits! Normal Delia with nice arse shots. And Tilly Taylor was on for 33 minutes in her usual see-through outfit and black PVC boots. Top half shots for the first few minutes as usual! ......She went topless eventually (but briefly!) showing off her tiny tits. As crap as ever!......so not a GREAT show!......
674 had: Amy Lacey! who said that she would be on for half an hour and was actually on for 44 minutes! Topless early and braless and fully naked after 16 minutes until the end (28 minutes) .Excellent as always and quite energetic! And lovely to watch! Angell Delight was on for just 27 minutes and was fully naked after ONLY 9 minutes and until the end. Usual positions BUT as far as I saw no pussy shots but plenty of shots of her hairy armpits as usual! Very good as usual. Kartel Kay was on for 42 minutes and went topless early and oiled up her nice small tits and her arse. She used her usual positions BUT stayed topless and didn't go any further! Unusual for her! And Brooksie Brooks was on for just 27 minutes going topless early and braless for the rest of her section. Good with nice shots of her shapely arse and nice tits.
So (for me!) the best FV show with more of my favourites AND no Valentina!....... although both channels didn't have any extended advert breaks (hooray!) there were a few longish section breaks on both channels! And as now is becoming usual several scheduled girls weren't on FV or in at all hence the unscheduled appearance of Brooksie Brooks and Delia Rose and Kendall Kay! for instance! And (of course!) Bella Baby!! was really missed!.......
Tonight!?: Alice Goodwin! until 5.30am with Preeti Young and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Sophie Hart, Brooke Knight!, Amy Lacey!, Michelle Moist!, Ashlyn! and Amber Paige! Enjoy!?........no review tomorrow or on Friday as I have two early starts!.........Take care. .
27-09-2023 09:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Tuesday nights viewing for me was pretty awful especially when you have in my view 3 of the worst night girls possible on in Valentina Layla and Tilly all very underwhelming to watch there is next to zero creativity nor variety
It needed the likes of Brookies Delia kartel and Amy to show those 3 above how to do a night
Whilst I reckon trains buddy that Ferrari has been better on days than nights of late
Not expecting much coming up later especially on my birthday unless this storm blows the line up upside down

27-09-2023 21:50
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Not a particularly invigorating evening. Only light came from Michelle and Arura. Preeti was again a waste in the sauna. Some nut call deisel spent nearly a grand achieving her tip goal, only for it to go perv, behind a pay wall! I still don't get the attraction you guys have for Georgia Spice, so could have done without her. Not a great boat race imo.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2023 13:12 by derekdas.)
28-09-2023 13:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2023 13:02 )derekdas Wrote:  Not a particularly invigorating evening. Only light came from Michelle and Arura. Preeti was again a waste in the sauna. Some nut call deisel spent nearly a grand achieving her tip goal, only for it to go perv, behind a pay wall! I still don't get the attraction you guys have for Georgia Spice, so could have done without her. Not a great boat race imo.

I really like Georgia Spice! I'm afraid as she's a bit different! Preeti was awful with most of her sections in top half mode!... Michelle! was excellent as always BUT I thought that Arura Sky! was the BOTN as she was "allowed " at last to go fully naked at MK and on a main set! Only VERY briefly unfortunately but her last section on 674 until 4.01 was very short but she was fully naked for the last 3 minutes after her pants being down to her ankles for 3 minutes before that! And stood up in fullscreen with side back and front shots using her handthong and without! Very good and she was laid on her side after that briefly in fullscreen apart from the dreaded OSGs. Possibly her best FV sections ever!!...Hopefully she will be naked for MUCH longer in future!?.....
28-09-2023 13:45
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Im 50/50 personally with Georgia some nights I don't mind her other times I'm like meh
Aside from for my birthday nights viewing with Alice deciding to be on the web with Olivia instead I was thinking who would be on instead along side preeti as the main girls ended up being arura who at times still getting used to being on a bigger set was pretty limited and eventually went naked in her last stint whilst preeti was her usual limited self
Enjoyed the cameos more from Michelle and Jamie always can trust them to put on good efforts at a minimum
Even lori appeared for a little bit

28-09-2023 17:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night's FV shows had all THREE main girls on both channels. Caty Cole!(on until 5.30am) and Preeti Young! and Georgie Darby both on until 5.00am. Preeti! was on 673 for 50 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions. She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 26 minutes (the first and last sections) and went naked in both. In her last section she rubbed her pussy and gave us close-ups of her big arse while crouched. Normal Preeti! Caty! was on 673 (three times) for a total of 1 h47 minutes! Went topless and showed off her lovely curves especially her nice arse and in her first section she moved her pants down. Excellent as usual. She was on 674 for 42 minutes and went topless briefly but took her pants off completely and was therefore "naked "for most of the time and 3as the "Old" Caty! Very nice! Georgie! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour. She was braless from the start in her first section at midnight and went braless in her last section. She really played with her amazing 32"D tits and shook her lovely shapely arse most of the time as she does so well! Excellent as always! She was on 674 54 minutes going topless early and really shaking and playing with her lovely big tits and oiled them up! as well as her arse! And close-ups of her tits and arse! Excellent as always BUT with a few top half shots near the end! So a pretty good night from all of the main girls!
Both channels had ONLY four girls on so there was only one extra girl on each channel!...
673 had Maxie Rhoads on for 1 hour and although not a favourite of mine I thought that last night she was pretty good! She was in the back alley and went topless! and braless AND was "naked " except for her boots! Very good for her and MUCH better than the extra girl on 674......
So a pretty good show for a Friday!.....
So the extra girl on 674 was Jada Cameo........She was on for 58 minutes! in her usual outfit and with TWO pairs of pants as always! She was topless from the start BUT was very static sitting up all the time! She took her boots off and on a lot! NOT great but unfortunately as expected!........
So another pretty good show except for Jada........
A lot of scheduled girls didn't appear and a lot of unscheduled ones were on the webshow all night. I'm guessing that's because of a lot of the "regular " girls being away.........BUT I actually preferred fewer girls on TV than usual as they were allowed (mostly) longish sections. Both channels had a longish advert break of 18 minutes (673) and 27 minutes! (674) and longer than necessary section breaks:two of 7 minutes on 674!........
Tonight!?: Alice Goodwin! until 5.30am with Kendall Kay!, Atlanta Moreno!, Sophie Hart and Le Reve until 5.00am and Preeti Young! until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Layla Rose!, Jamie Knight, Tara T!, Arura Sky!, Mia Middleton!, Mila Amora!, Janessa Mia!, Jennifer Wilde!, Ashlyn Shaw! and Amber Paige!...........no review tomorrow as usual and possibly on Monday!?..........Enjoy!?.......[/i]
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2023 12:35 by trains55.)
30-09-2023 09:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah trains buddy tending to be a verterans nights of babestation night on TV with added maxie
Standard night watching Georgie these days topless with oil and various other moments still baffles me why she doesn't strip off
Wasn't too bothered with Preeti similar to earlier in the week
Caty again glimpses of the old Caty hopeful won't be much longer until it fully returns
Jada is just a embarrassment now to be honest the two pants thing is just plain rubbish and didn't do a lot she's just ruining what was good about her years ago
Maxies alley stint was a improvement on some of her shows just needs to back it up next time she's on or it'll just be a one show fluke

30-09-2023 12:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV