Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-09-2023 10:59 )winsaw Wrote:  
(07-09-2023 01:18 )dominar rygel xvi Wrote:  Poppy said a few months ago that she's had second thoughts about her facial tattoo and is covering it up for that reason. I don't know about Kendal.

That's quite sad really maybe a few more girls should think what they are going to.look like in the future before covering themselves in tats , I am not anty tats just think some girls go to far,
Poppy was one of the most naturally beautiful girls on the shows but all the ink she's had for me takes away from her beauty

This whole subject in itself is threadworthy. Some girls look amazing with tattoos. Karolina Franceska is a good example, but I’ve never been a fan of the face tattoos.
07-09-2023 19:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree hobgoblin. Some babeshow babes can pull off the heavily tattooed look and some who can't pull off the heavily tattooed look

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2023 22:33 by Rammyrascal.)
07-09-2023 22:31
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(07-09-2023 22:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Agree hobgoblin. Some babeshow babes can pull off the heavily tattooed look and some who can't pull off the heavily tattooed look

I see a problem here, if you've failed to pull off a heavily tattooed look, then it's too late.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
08-09-2023 08:51
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

As I said here (in a post originally in the general Xpanded discussion thread, before being moved..): https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2781077 I'm not especially fond of make-up around eyes (including eyeliner) and mouth, which makes facial tattoos....

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
11-09-2023 12:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Couldn't help but take a peek back here, and wow, Babestation has really sunk to a new low of blandness.

Some of the best women ever, and yet night after night it's more of the same tame predictable crap.

The occasional good session doesn't make up for it either.

Is the alley set only reserved for Beth and a few others? Why can't we get Ruby, Alice, Joa, Kendall, Arura, Atlanta, Ashlyn, Caty or anyone else on that set?

No standing nude sessions from Caty, or Alice, or Ruby? ZZZZZZZZZZ Amy is not allowed to stand while nude? ZZZZZZZ

Last thing, but if handthong is allowed for one, it should be allowed for all of them.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2023 20:11 by mrmann.)
17-09-2023 20:09
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Anyone else got crap reception on freeview 673?
Been going all pixelated lately. Thought it might be my equipment but all the other channels seem ok, including 674 and Xpanded.

Not sure how long it's been like that, but I wasn't that bothered till Friday night when Poppy Heart looked to be putting on a good show on 673 and it was unwatchable annoyed
17-09-2023 22:15
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(17-09-2023 22:15 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Anyone else got crap reception on freeview 673?
Been going all pixelated lately. Thought it might be my equipment but all the other channels seem ok, including 674 and Xpanded.

Not sure how long it's been like that, but I wasn't that bothered till Friday night when Poppy Heart looked to be putting on a good show on 673 and it was unwatchable annoyed

I have Freeview as well tend to watch via web now,but surprised you managed to find anything good to watch lately as it’s not exactly been brilliant
17-09-2023 23:04
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(17-09-2023 23:04 )Nitram100 Wrote:  I have Freeview as well tend to watch via web now,but surprised you managed to find anything good to watch lately as it’s not exactly been brilliant

Yeah, that's why it was particularly annoying it was playing up when Poppy was doing a rare naked stint bladewave

Kartel always worth a watch though, these days Smile And Ashlyn on her now rare appearances Rolleyes
18-09-2023 00:13
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(18-09-2023 00:13 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(17-09-2023 23:04 )Nitram100 Wrote:  I have Freeview as well tend to watch via web now,but surprised you managed to find anything good to watch lately as it’s not exactly been brilliant

Yeah, that's why it was particularly annoying it was playing up when Poppy was doing a rare naked stint bladewave

Kartel always worth a watch though, these days Smile And Ashlyn on her now rare appearances Rolleyes

I missed Poppy getting naked definitely understand why you were annoyed,and yeah there’s a few who are worth watching but they are the minority rather then the majority,for me just think BS lack imagination and stuck in a rut,yes I know they have to follow rules and regulations but just think personally the tv shows are all the same sadly
18-09-2023 09:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-09-2023 20:09 )mrmann Wrote:  Couldn't help but take a peek back here, and wow, Babestation has really sunk to a new low of blandness.

Some of the best women ever, and yet night after night it's more of the same tame predictable crap.

The occasional good session doesn't make up for it either.

Is the alley set only reserved for Beth and a few others? Why can't we get Ruby, Alice, Joa, Kendall, Arura, Atlanta, Ashlyn, Caty or anyone else on that set?

No standing nude sessions from Caty, or Alice, or Ruby? ZZZZZZZZZZ Amy is not allowed to stand while nude? ZZZZZZZ

Last thing, but if handthong is allowed for one, it should be allowed for all of them.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Just to let you know that Roxie! one of my new favourites went naked again last night! Crouched mostly BUT stood up for the last few seconds and used her handthong!.......very nice!
18-09-2023 11:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV