Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
As I feared one of the more interesting shows in recent times will be held back by insanely small split screens.
02-09-2023 22:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hanky Offline
Senior Poster

(02-09-2023 22:57 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  As I feared one of the more interesting shows in recent times will be held back by insanely small split screens.

Makes it hard to focus on your favourite girl for sure.
02-09-2023 23:03
Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

[/quote]

Makes it hard to focus on your favourite girl for sure.
[/quote]

This way you’re forced to edge Bounce

tbh, gets me going, ngl

suck my clit ({*})
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2023 01:44 by Wubbalubba.)
03-09-2023 01:43
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

I enjoyed Runas show a great deal. Hopefully Aby will be back soon and also be back to her former level of riskyness and excitement.

Man, I really hope we will see Vanja again. If she doesnt come back, and I unfortunately do have this feeling, I wonder what happened during or after her last show. She was scheduled to be there for four nights, showed her tits, everything seemed to have gone great, but then she disappeared from the schedule.
03-09-2023 11:54
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(03-09-2023 11:54 )ManuelM Wrote:  I enjoyed Runas show a great deal. Hopefully Aby will be back soon and also be back to her former level of riskyness and excitement.

Man, I really hope we will see Vanja again. If she doesnt come back, and I unfortunately do have this feeling, I wonder what happened during or after her last show. She was scheduled to be there for four nights, showed her tits, everything seemed to have gone great, but then she disappeared from the schedule.
ive just checked the schedule and she is down to be on tonight and tomorrow ,am i missing something ,did something happen ?
03-09-2023 18:42
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

(03-09-2023 18:42 )shankey! Wrote:  
(03-09-2023 11:54 )ManuelM Wrote:  I enjoyed Runas show a great deal. Hopefully Aby will be back soon and also be back to her former level of riskyness and excitement.

ive just checked the schedule and she is down to be on tonight and tomorrow ,am i missing something ,did something happen ?

My friend, are you mixing up the names of Runa and Vanja?
03-09-2023 19:03
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(03-09-2023 19:03 )ManuelM Wrote:  
(03-09-2023 18:42 )shankey! Wrote:  

Man, I really hope we will see Vanja again. If she doesnt come back, and I unfortunately do have this feeling, I wonder what happene d during or after her last show. She was scheduled to be there for four nights, showed her tits, everything seemed to have gone great, but then she disappeared from the schedule.

My friend, are you mixing up the names of Runa and Vanja?
i missread your post manuelm ,i do apologise laugh
03-09-2023 19:23
Posting Machine

Runa was very nice again. But you can already tell that she was told to be a bit more careful. Still there were a few showy moments and the camera person even zoomed in.

Runa solidified my opinion, that she may be the best new Babe in a LONG time. I hope they can keep her for a bit.

What happened to Aby? Her first session was quite good, second was very soft and after that she was already gone Huh

By the way: Christy Ley was added to the schedule. I thought she already retired her BS24 appearances. I am not thrilled, because her shows really fell off the liff after her first pretty good nights.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2023 20:05 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
03-09-2023 20:04
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

(03-09-2023 19:23 )shankey! Wrote:  i missread your post manuelm ,i do apologise laugh

No need at all to apologize, its all good!

(03-09-2023 20:04 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Runa was very nice again. But you can already tell that she was told to be a bit more careful. Still there were a few showy moments and the camera person even zoomed in.

Runa solidified my opinion, that she may be the best new Babe in a LONG time. I hope they can keep her for a bit.

What happened to Aby? Her first session was quite good, second was very soft and after that she was already gone Huh

By the way: Christy Ley was added to the schedule. I thought she already retired her BS24 appearances. I am not thrilled, because her shows really fell off the liff after her first pretty good nights.

Aby is not a very consistent performer. Her shows vary greatly and go from awesome to somewhat lame.

To be honest, I didnt miss Christy at all, especially after this boy-girl nonsense show. I, too, was excited at first and thought she might be a great addition to the show but we soon learned better not to expect any real action from her.
03-09-2023 22:01
Posting Machine

(03-09-2023 22:01 )ManuelM Wrote:  I, too, was excited at first and thought she might be a great addition to the show but we soon learned better not to expect any real action from her.

I think she is one of the prime examples how the show's restrictions can drag down a performer. She was VERY excited and energetic and within a few shows she went from nice movements and risky nudity to only getting nude with a pillow in front of her to not getting fully nude anymore.

Funnily enough Blackrose was another one of this kind right at the same time. Only that she already started with super awkward and restricted full nudity, went soft and never appeared again.

Or Leyla. Super flashy and from time to time they let her do her thing, but she never seemed happy.

Some Babes just don't match.

Aby is a more complicated case. For one, there is the fact that she may be the cutest milf I have ever seen Big Grin On the other hand she still has good moments. But I still don't know why they allowed her the infamous sex toy shows last christmas, which caused way too high expectations. Not just in us... in Aby too. After that she was told to tone it down and since then she is a bit hit or miss.

Runa seems to put in the effort to adjust to the rules on TV without being too restrictive. And I really hope she continues to do that.

BUT: Even if Runa is the long awaited Babe, who can give us constant good performances, they really don't have a good quota when it comes to finding these kind of Babes Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2023 22:42 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
03-09-2023 22:42