babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Jordanmalta Online
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-08-2023 16:39 )Liverred Wrote:  Personally I'd rather see Leigh on her own than with Levi who hampers her imo.

If someone can ask her if should be up for that let us know
23-08-2023 17:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(23-08-2023 04:32 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  Babestation might aswell have an IMDb page with the amount of the ridiculous criticisms they have on here.

Babestation does have an IMDb page.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2089895/fullcredits
23-08-2023 17:29
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2023 17:29 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(23-08-2023 04:32 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  Babestation might aswell have an IMDb page with the amount of the ridiculous criticisms they have on here.

Babestation does have an IMDb page.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2089895/fullcredits

That is kinda funny to know now. Though now I wanna know how Tiffany Chambers has been in over 50 episodes of BS. Big Laugh
23-08-2023 21:09
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^^ I don't know who produced the page but it's woeful

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
23-08-2023 21:11
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Lori Buckby 31 appearances.eek

In her heyday she did that many in a month.laugh
23-08-2023 21:23
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

(23-08-2023 11:19 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^^ so which is it are you a producer at BS or one of the girls Big Laugh

As aspected, can’t have an adult conversation or different point of view on here without being accused of working for Babestation. My post should have been “ I can’t believe Amy Lacey didn’t spread her legs last night, her bra was way to big and the camera was zoomed in on her face a lot..what a terrible show! We need more ass hole near flashes, the show is soo boring” I’m sure some of you lot would’ve been satisfied with that. Bounce Rolleyes

Unfortunately I have a different mind set to a lot of lads on here, not surprised at some of the responses I got from my post.. hence why It’s taken me a while to bother writing anything.
I’m a realist and accept things as they are and adapt to them.

Babestation isn’t people’ cup of tea anymore but lads on here tune in constantly everyday just to moan about the same things that won’t change, sometimes moan about the most ridiculous stuff. “Michelle’s panties were to big it’s getting ridiculous, the producer moved the camera right before we could see a pussy lip flash”, (proceeds to then bash the producer) mate the whole thing is just ridiculous when we realise we are talking about a bloody channel centred around interactive sex chat. Especially when none of us are paying to watch this channel. It’s free… the entitlement from lads who don’t spend money, and have no desire to Is ridiculous. Then the constant bashing those of us who choose to spend our money is becoming unhinged. “Fan boys” are the reason a lot of lads tune in every night to watch the girls do it for free. I read this forum and lads on here say this themselves.. “why pay for a tip goal, when someone else will do it you just gotta wait” so I’m not pulling all this out my arse.

Anyways lads, You guys can continue complaining on here as much as you want. Fact is, Babestation or the babes are not focused on what lads on the babeshow forums think unfortunately.

Tbh I give Babestation about a few more years at best. Incase you lot haven’t noticed, alot of girls are cancelling shifts these days, certain girls barely appear anymore, certain girls have quit.. and it will probably continue.. babeshows of old are long gone and aren’t coming back. Most have only fans and work on other cam sites where they earn money, or have partners and outside business ventures.

Valid criticisms are warranted, but a lot of what I see on here is just ridiculous. Especially from those who don’t even interact with these girls in any way. Having extreme criticisms about an actual TV programmes that have a plot, characters, storylines etc obviously is understandable. But again Babestation is not a TV show wich is how some of you on here act and it’s mind boggling at times. We are essentially watching a half naked girl on the phone to another man. That’s all.. unless we call, we can’t event hear what she’s saying. Again, I’m going based on alot of what I READ on here.. I don’t know you lads personally. I’m going on based off what I read.

My post was not intended for everyone.. a lot of lads on here do post reasonable opinions and reviews, no need to get offended if it doesn’t apply. Have a great night lads. We are all adults here …I just felt the need to try and have an adult conversation and be realistic. But I see that’s not possible on this forum. Thanks to those who liked and could at least try to get an understanding without making snide remarks. I think I’m done with this now.
24-08-2023 04:06
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

(23-08-2023 15:37 )Snooks Wrote:  [snip]

Again mate, my post wasn’t intended for you per say. I replied to yours because of the names you mentioned. In my opinion there are few more others that put on a fantastic show. But it wansnt directed at you.
You have every right to feel how you feel. I can understand some of your criticisms
24-08-2023 04:28
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ There is perhaps one thing we can agree on Wink.

I have been getting increasingly impressed with Kartel K Wink. I would like to see her in the study and alleyway sets rather more though as I feel she could really excel in those sets.

But she is one of those babes that BS could use as a bit of a nightshow lynch pin.
Her obvious enthusiasm is infectious.

(This post was last modified: 24-08-2023 10:20 by Snooks.)
24-08-2023 10:20
Jimmyhazell1984 Online
Senior Poster

Have you noticed that more webshows and cams shows are using the sets for the tv channels but the producers don’t put those babes on a quick 30 minutes on t.v they used to they just keep them on the web or cams .
25-08-2023 22:29
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(24-08-2023 10:20 )Snooks Wrote:  ^ There is perhaps one thing we can agree on Wink.

I have been getting increasingly impressed with Kartel K Wink. I would like to see her in the study and alleyway sets rather more though as I feel she could really excel in those sets.

But she is one of those babes that BS could use as a bit of a nightshow lynch pin. Her obvious enthusiasm is infectious.

They were seeming to be doing that with her for a good few months earlier this year. She seems to have been on (tv) very infrequently the last 4/5 months as far as I've seen

||||||||
26-08-2023 15:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV