babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Just before I go out! So last night's FV shows were quite different to what was expected! Sophie Hart wasn't in and Priya was on the webshow all night so the main girls were: Kartel Kay who was excellent as always and Kiah Monae a fairly new girl who was very good. Kartel was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 45 minutes and went braless in her first long section and moved her pants down slightly. BUT in her last section until 4.55! she started off just in her pants and was fully naked (on and off) and for a few brief minutes!? she stood up while fully naked and used her handthong only at the start and was then just like Beth does! Excellent and (very possibly) her best ever FV show! She was on 674 for just 23 minutes but still managed to get naked briefly sat up (side view) and laid on her back twice! So a very excellent night from her! Kiah was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 21 minutes in white underwear stockings and shoes. She gradually stripped off until she was just in her pants showing off her nice curves in various positions. And in her last shortish section she moved her pants down slightly. Very good. She was on 674 twice again for a total of 1 hour 9 minutes. In her first section she went topless straight away and was braless quite late but in her last section until 4.43 she was braless from the start and just in her pants! She was very good all night but only used one outfit.
Also on 673: Ella Jolie! was on for just 30 minutes and did her usual energetic show going topless early and braless showing off her lovely trim body and nice small 34"A tits! Very good. Amanda Rendall was on for just 28 minutes and went naked as usual. Before that she moved her pants down very slightly while sat up quite close up and showing a very slight view of the top of her landing strip! Good as usual. And April Paisley was on for just 29 minutes and went topless early showing off her tiny tits. OK but like Amanda not a favourite of mine. So a very good show because of Kartel' s excellent sections and Kiah who was "up for it!".
674 had a different selection of girls: Sarah Daniel! was on for the first 30 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Topless on and off (a lot) and used her usual positions. Very good as usual but I'm still waiting to see her go braless or..........Michelle Moist! was on for 55 minutes as a sexy secretary! She used her usual positions and was topless early playing with her lovely 32"B tits and went braless after just 6 minutes. Her skirt was up most of the time and we had a few glimpses of the top of her slightly less hairy pussy/landing strip! Excellent as usual showing off her amazing curves and her lovely legs, thighs and shapely arse! Demi Rose Lee was on for only 23 minutes going topless early and braless later showing off her nice tits in her usual positions. OK. And Tilly Taylor was on for just 28 minutes in a black sheer see-through suit? in top half shots until well into her section then laid on her front! Not her best show! She went topless very late showing off her tiny tits BUT was mainly in top half view or on her front by then!......
So a reasonable but not great show but Michelle!, Kartel and Kiah did very well! The other girls were okish BUT Tilly still needs to improve dramatically or should be on daytime!.....
A lot of scheduled girls didn't appear or were on the webshow all night which presumably is why we saw different girls on FV again!.........
Tonight!?: Caty Cole! until 5.30am and Preeti Young and Bunny Saint until 5.00am with Priya Young until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should!? be on the web: Cherry Leigh!, Georgie Darby!, Jennifer Wilde! and Amber Paige. Enjoy!?.......
28-07-2023 09:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thursday night I enjoyed
Kartel was excellent on TV , she got oiled up, lots of energy, showed off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, loved seeing her spreading her legs wide with her panties wet from the oil very sexy stuff,
Michelle very sexy in her school uniform, good energy used the set well, liked seeing her spreading her legs wide showing off her hairy bush,
Kiah is progressing nicely, boobs out lots playing with them lots, you can see she's more confident on nights now, good movement, starting to do some very sexy positions,
Tilly actually did a proper night show, no messing around, boobs out for a long time lots of playing with them , wish she was like this when in MK

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-07-2023 11:06
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-07-2023 11:06 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night I enjoyed
Kartel was excellent on TV , she got oiled up, lots of energy, showed off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, loved seeing her spreading her legs wide with her panties wet from the oil very sexy stuff,
Michelle very sexy in her school uniform, good energy used the set well, liked seeing her spreading her legs wide showing off her hairy bush,
Kiah is progressing nicely, boobs out lots playing with them lots, you can see she's more confident on nights now, good movement, starting to do some very sexy positions,
Tilly actually did a proper night show, no messing around, boobs out for a long time lots of playing with them , wish she was like this when in MK

I agree with you about Kiah and Kartel who as I said possibly did her best ever FV show ! BUT I'm afraid that Tilly was pretty pathetic on FV! She only went topless very late and was mainly laid on her front then but for most of her section until then it was the usual top half shots!!!!!! Daytime would suit her much better..........So for me a very good night mainly because of Kartel and Kiah and Amanda Rendall despite her not being a favourite of mine!...........
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2023 11:16 by trains55.)
28-07-2023 11:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw I quite enjoyed Thursday quite refreshing to see kartel and kiah who is the next to try and move from days to nights did a pretty decent job compared to some of late who have made that switch
Throw in a good hour with Michelle and I'm happy
Think it would be a miracle if Sarah Daniels does anything more than her usual limited self
I'm afraid with you trains Tilly is going nowhere haven't seen any improvement in the last 6 months

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-07-2023 21:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night both of the main girls were on! Caty Cole! and Preeti Young! They were both on both FV channels. Caty! was on 673 twice for a total of 59 minutes in two different outfits and was her usual excellent and energetic self! Topless on and off and with her pants down on and off and in her first section she was just wearing a dress without any pants! Very good as expected. She was on 674 for just 40 minutes and did a very similar show but in yet another outfit! An excellent night from her as expected. Preeti! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 7 minutes and went fully naked in her first section from 12.08 until 12.58 and was fully naked from the start in her last brief section of just 17 minutes! So quite good but a lot of top half shots She was on 674 for 44 minutes and was fully naked from the start. As before there were a few top half shots but with full shots as well. I'm assuming that she was on the webshow most of the night!?
Also on 673: Levi!, Valentina and Tara T? were on for 36 minutes in a rather pointless 3-4-1! They were all braless (although Levi!) covered up very briefly). They really played with their lovely big tits which was good BUT I would really have preferred to see Levi! on solo as she's not on FV very often!...... but it was obviously a webshow. Jada Cameo was on for 51 minutes in her usual school/college outfit with TWO pairs of pants! The top pair were down to her knees and showing off her second (see-through) pair as she sat up most of the time and topless. An absolute waste a TV slot! And Joa Nova was on for just 28 minutes going topless and braless! playing with her smallish tits and using oil as usual. OK.
So a very reasonable show thanks to Caty! and Preeti who was a bit better than she can be! But the other sections were okish BUT not great!
674 also had: Georgie Darby! on twice for a total of 1 hour 15 minutes and in different outfits. She used her usual positions and was topless most of the time and went braless later on in both sections showing off and really playing with her 32"D tits and oiled them up! Excellent as always. Demi Rose Lee was on for 35 minutes and went braless early showing off her nice tits and used her usual positions shaking! OK. Stella Paris was on for 38 minutes going braless early and using her usual positions showing off her arse and legs and shaking. Quite good. And Maxie Rhoads who is usually very restrained was a LOT better last night! She went topless early and then "topless " with her tits almost out. Then she went braless! and ended up "naked " except for her shoes for her last few minutes! Not a favourite of mine but I must admit that she gave us a very good show!
So very reasonable show with a different selection of girls. All the girls did good shows. Both shows unusually started with an intro and although they didn't have any extended advert breaks several section breaks were quite long: one was of 13 minutes! And severa scheduled girls weren't in at all or stayed on the webshow all night and a few unscheduled ones were in! ........
Tonight!?: Nicole Snow until 5.30am with Caty Cole! and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Mila Amora!, Arura Sky!, Levi!!, Jennifer Wilde!, Amber Paige, Jamie Knight and Sarah Daniel!. Enjoy!?.....no review tomorrow as usual. Take care.
29-07-2023 09:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains buddy a right mixed up nights viewing the good the in between and pointless
The good was another fun night with Caty and Georgie both showing why they are still good value
In between was Preeti demi and Stella both did reasonable well and delivered a good show
The pointless I'm with you 110% Jada did absolutely nothing in her TV time and a utter embarrassment having two pairs of underwear on should just leave
The 3-4-1 was just a waste of time there was virtually no way levi Valentina and Tara fitting on that bed set to do much apart from comparing who has the best natural/fake boobs

29-07-2023 11:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-07-2023 11:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True trains buddy a right mixed up nights viewing the good the in between and pointless
The good was another fun night with Caty and Georgie both showing why they are still good value
In between was Preeti demi and Stella both did reasonable well and delivered a good show
The pointless I'm with you 110% Jada did absolutely nothing in her TV time and a utter embarrassment having two pairs of underwear on should just leave
The 3-4-1 was just a waste of time there was virtually no way levi Valentina and Tara fitting on that bed set to do much apart from comparing who has the best natural/fake boobs

And did you think that Maxie had a VERY much better night going "naked " apart from her shoes! instead of staying covered up! Although she has never been a favourite of mine I was quite impressed....
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2023 15:37 by trains55.)
29-07-2023 15:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I missed Maxie on my recordings I was recording something else when she was on I had briefly flicked on looked fairly promising compared to some nights she gets a hour on tv

29-07-2023 21:31
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

You must be watching a different channel to me because whenever I saw Caty Cole last night she was on her back like a corpse. What energy ?

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
29-07-2023 22:37
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I don't know why I can't record the shows consistently of late, but I'm very glad last night happened, because Nicole, Caty, Stella and Jamie certainly add up to my idea of four-star fun Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-07-2023 15:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV