babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Watched Saturday night ones the excellent guns and roses show had ended on BBC and thought it was pretty good,
Brooks was very good, nice to see her in a studio and on TV rater than web show from home, as expected she did a great show, lots of energy and different positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, twerking her gorgeous peachy bum to camera, fun to watch,
Jennifer good sexy show, a number of different sexy positions she's definitely moving around more, I like it when she spreads her legs wide,
Nicole a good fun high energy show, lots of boob play, did lots of different positions never stopped moving, slipped her panties down, lots of big smiles

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-06-2023 10:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Likewise winsaw was switching between guns and roses and scary movie 2 before enjoying a positive Saturday nights viewing
Roxy as much as she virtually stayed in the same thing minus tit tape in one stint backed up the delightful Nicole well who showed again how simple things can be switching between sets and outfits
Cameos from brooksies and Jennifer Wilde were pretty decent and we also had hyper Lori for a couple of stints

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-06-2023 20:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So the main girls last night were Beth Bennett and Sophie Hart! A great start!......
Beth was on 673 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 26 minutes and was her usual excellent self (of course!) went naked in both sections. In her first section she went topless early and braless and then fully naked soon afterwards! She put her hair up in a bun and got very oily! (unusual for her!). And she used her scrunched up bikini as a "handthong ") while sat up in fullish shots! Very nice! In her last section until 4.45 she went naked virtually straight away! She was on 674 for 1 hour 5 minutes in one section and went naked very early! Usual positions including "kneeling nude ". So another really excellent night (as expected!) from the lovely and reliable Beth!....Sophie was on for just 52 minutes on 673 braless from the start and went fully naked for 30 minutes mainly laid on her back and side. We also saw very brief close-ups of her lovely big 34"F tits! Very good as usual BUT we didn't see her again on FV!.....
Also on 673: Arura Sky! was on for just 31 minutes and braless from the start as usual. She hooked her pants around one of her big toes briefly and used the bedset well in her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and especially her nice 34"E tits and perky nipples! Excellent as usual and I REALLY think that she deserves to be on a main set at MK!....Zoe Grey was on for just 26 minutes topless from the start and went braless taking her jacket off. Usual positions and was a bit better than recently when she has been a bit static! Goddess Medusa was on for 33 minutes braless from the start as usual and on a bedset. OK but FAR too much ink! And we saw Georgia Spice! for the first minute at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Braless and using her usual positions showing off her lovely trim body and lovely new tits!..........and there were longer than usual section breaks plus an extended advert break of 19 minutes!.
So a very good show because of Beth and Sophie! Arura! and Georgia! (very briefly!) were also very good as were Zoe and Goddess (not favourites of mine!)..............
674 also had: Georgia Spice! for just 28 minutes braless from the start and showing off her lovely curves and especially her nice new tits (with white bits !) but unfortunately with a few top half shots! Missy Le Anne! made an unscheduled appearance for just 29 minutes! She was wearing a bra! and pants at the start BUT soon took her bra off. She hooked her pants around a toe for a lot of the time! Very good as usual! Mia Middleton! was on for just 32 minutes going topless early and took her shoes off. She used her usual positions BUT the colour resolution was awful: she was in the blue set but a lot of the time it looked white!.....Very good as expected! And Zoe was on three times! for a total of 1 hour 27 minutes braless most of the time and more energetic than recent nights! Good but not a favourite of mine! Like 673 a lot of the section breaks were longer than usual AND there was an extended advert break of 34 minutes!!!!!!....
So a very reasonable show with all the girls doing good sections BUT (for me!) Georgia's section was spoilt by the top half shots!......
So not a GREAT night for me!......
Tonight!?: Layla Rose! until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin and Le Reve until 5.00am and Priya Young! until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Darca May!, Georgia Spice!, Lexie Doll! and Scarlett Minx!.........Enjoy!?......
26-06-2023 09:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I was quite busy last night so only saw Zoe and Arura
Zoe was ok better than her last few shows, topless all the time nice boob play, got on all fours and showed off her lovely peachy bum very well, was a little static at times,
Arura very good as always, lots of energy bounced around her set lots of different positions, very sexy ass twerking, like it when she sticks her tongue out no one dose that better, I agree train she would be amazing as main girl in MK sadly she doesn't seam to want to travel up from London

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-06-2023 10:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2023 10:43 )winsaw Wrote:  I was quite busy last night so only saw Zoe and Arura
Zoe was ok better than her last few shows, topless all the time nice boob play, got on all fours and showed off her lovely peachy bum very well, was a little static at times,
Arura very good as always, lots of energy bounced around her set lots of different positions, very sexy ass twerking, like it when she sticks her tongue out no one dose that better, I agree train she would be amazing as main girl in MK sadly she doesn't seam to want to travel up from London

Oh that's a shame about Arura! But she certainly uses the bedset well and ALWAYS gives us an excellent show!!....One of my recent favourites!
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2023 12:15 by trains55.)
26-06-2023 12:15
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2023 09:41 )trains55 Wrote:  Tonight!?: Layla Rose! until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin and Le Reve until 5.00am and Priya Young! until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Darca May!, Georgia Spice!, Lexie Doll! and Scarlett Minx!.........Enjoy!?......

Will be no sweat if I miss them tonight then.
26-06-2023 12:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a good end to the weekend
Beth back after near enough off TV all week comes back and shows how to enjoy nights with ease it may be a rare occurrence she uses oil yet it suits her very well
Sophie seductive as per normal just getting on with it
Mixed up with cameos from Mia Middleton Zoe arura and missy

True gonna be Monday blues ahead later if that's the plan with Alice and Layla as we will get the usual bs with Alice whilst Layla won't do a awful lot

26-06-2023 21:06
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So no Alice last night! So we had Layla Rose! and Poppy May who was on TV for the first time in ages! But not great! Layla! was on 673 twice for a total of just 47 minutes! Topless all the time and gave us her normal show: so nothing really new! She was on 674 three times! for a total of 1 hour 24 minutes and was very similar to her sections on 673! Disappointing BUT unfortunately expected! Poppy was on 673 for just the last 22 minutes until 4.31!: then adverts until 4.59! She was wearing a black coat! over a tiny black bra and skirt? She went topless and took her coat off! Not great! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 8 minutes in the same outfit (except for the coat!) ! She went topless again in her first and longest section but stayed covered up in her last section of just 19 minutes and with top half shots! Not her best FV shows: I'm not a fan of hers but even so was very disappointed.
Also on 673: Jamie Knight! 2as on for 1 hour and did her usual excellent show using her various positions and oiled up her lovely arse! She also went "naked " very briefly just in her stockings. Very nice and lovely to watch as ever! Kartel Kay was on for 1 hour 4 minutes! doing her usual energetic show going topless and braless early and naked using oil as she does! Very good as usual and one of her best shows! Goddess Medusa was on for 28 minutes braless from the start as usual. She got oily and played with her tits and shook. OK but far too much ink for me! Roxy Winters was on for 28 minutes topless from the start on a bedset which she used very well. She soon went braless and moved her pants well down twice so that she was "naked " before putting her stockings back on near the end! She's getting better every time she's on FV!... and we saw Georgia Spice! for literally the first minute at the end of her Sky pre-FV section! Braless and really showing off her lovely new tits! BUT top half shots AND again! didn't appear on FV again!!.....So not a GREAT show for me although Jamie Kartel and Roxy were pretty good.!..and some section breaks were slightly longer than usual AND adverts for the last 28 minutes......
674 also had: Missy Le Anne! for 32 minutes in her usual nice underwear and used her various positions. She went topless very late and showed off her feet! Very nice! Lexie Doll! was on for 32 minutes and used the bedset well as usual and went topless early showing off her lovely trim body and very nice small tits and shook a lot! Excellent as ever: it would be great to see her on a main set!.....And Joa Nova was on for just 29 minutes and only went topless just before the end! Not good!
So another not great show only "saved " for me by Missy! and Lexie!.....
I also watched BSX last night......Zara Nevada! was on first and was excellent as usual braless and showing us her lovely pussy and pink and with the dreaded vibratoy only briefly! Very nice.......but the other girls were Layla Rose! and Poppy.....they both did a TV show and didn't show us their pussies because not enough buzzes happened!.......very disappointing BUT at least Zara! came up with the goods!......
Tonight!?: Caty Cole ??????? until 5.30am with Layla Rose! and Le Reve until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Bella Baby!!,Lucy Brookes!, Zara Nevada!, Jennifer Wilde!, Scarlett Minx!, Beth Bennett, Nicole Snow and Arura Sky!........Enjoy!?..........
27-06-2023 10:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely with you trains buddy a worse than expected Monday night with Alice nowhere to be seen I was curious who would come in and that was poppy second time in a few weeks given a main girl role yet was a failure once again not sure what's going on with her atm seems to be doing very little on tv
Layla once again gees is there anything else she can do as she is so boring apart from her massive tits everything is super glued to her
It needed badly a cameo from jamie we could have done with more of her similar to missy and kartel
Whilst joas was pretty pointless I must say

27-06-2023 17:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night was okish BUT not (for me!) great. Of course (despite the continued hype from BS!) Caty Cole wasn't on so Michelle Moist! was a main girl with Layla Rose!. Obviously Michelle! was her usual excellent self whereas Layla! was.........Layla.....
Michelle! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 55 minutes! She used her usual positions with lots of great shots of her gyrating arse as well as her lovely tits and was "naked " for 35 minutes in her first longest section with her pants off and just in her stockings: very nice! In her last section until 4.46 she was dressed as a schoolgirl going braless early and took her shoes off. So a very good and long session! She was on 674 in one section for 1 hour 9 minutes! BUT I missed 9 minutes possibly due to a dirty disc!? She was topless from the start and wearing just straps as a "bra". She used her usual positions again with lovely arse shots and she also laid on her back showing off her lovely legs and feet! Another excellent section from her as expected! Layla! was on 73 for the first 28 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section? and again for 38 minutes. Topless from the start and in her usual outfit she just gave us her usual show with nothing different or new! She was on 674 twice again for a total of 1 hour 12 minutes. As on 673 and she kept the same outfit on all night! OK BUT she really needs to move up a bit!.....
Also on 673: Arura Sky! was on for just 26 minutes and was wearing a bra at the start (VERY briefly!) before being braless for the entire section and really showing off her amazing curves especially her shapely arse and lovely 34"E tits with their perky nipples! Excellent as always! Abby B was on for only 23 minutes in her usual lingerie and went braless early showing off her big tits. Very good as usual BUT with a lot of top half shots until the end. OK but not great. And as well as longish section breaks there was one extended advert break of 33 minutes! A pretty good show mainly because of Michelle!....and it could have done with Bella Baby!!.......
674 also had: Bella Baby! for just the first 32 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section!? She was "braless!" but with pasties over her nipples!? WTF!....she stayed "dressed up " like that for the entire section but used her normal positions showing off her amazing curves and especially her shapely arse which she shook a lot as usual! Very good as usual and lovely to watch BUT spoilt (for me!) by her lovely 34"F tits not being fully visible! And that was her ONLY FV section all night!.....Abby B was on for just 28 minutes in the same outfit in her 673 section and gave us a very similar show. OK. And Bella Mendez was on for 57 minutes and went topless early and using her usual positions BUT with top half shots! OK but not great: not a favourite of mine anyway! So another reasonable but not great show for me! Bella! and Michelle! stopped it from being pretty dire!
Overall I was quite disappointed with the FV offering last night! TWO great girls on BUT Bella Baby! only on VERY briefly so not really helping much:AND not on 674 at all!!! Michelle! was brilliant as ever but as I said earlier Layla! really needs to up her game to deserve to stay a main!!!!!.....I understand that Bella Baby! and Michelle Moist! we're both on BSX and I'm assuming that they were both very good on there!?....unfortunately I only found out far too late!.....
And again several of the scheduled (by BS!) girls didn't appear and others (unscheduled!) were in but didn't "escape " to TV!........so not a great night for me...
Tonight!?: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Preeti Young! and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Alice Goodwin until 4.00am (unless she stays on the web). So the ever reliable Beth should help!!......Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Sarah Daniel!, Bella Baby!!, Georgia!, Lucy Brookes!, Zara Nevada!, Amber Paige, Sophie Hart and Yasmin!.....Enjoy!?No review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up sometime when I'm able to. .......Take care.
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2023 10:20 by trains55.)
28-06-2023 10:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV