babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Hari Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I hope the glitches aren't a sign of things to come on Freeview. Glad the Babestation webpage was OK, but I prefer watching on my telly than my mobile phone.
28-05-2023 13:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Wonder how long BS has left before it folds for good Wink

Piper Niven Superfan
28-05-2023 13:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2023 13:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Wonder how long BS has left before it folds for good Wink

I'm really hoping that BS isn't on the way out! Probably just the antiquated technology coming to the end of its life!? Only guessing!?......
28-05-2023 21:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-05-2023 21:33 )trains55 Wrote:  
(28-05-2023 13:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Wonder how long BS has left before it folds for good Wink

I'm really hoping that BS isn't on the way out! Probably just the antiquated technology coming to the end of its life!? Only guessing!?......

It was a joke, that's why I put the winking emoji at the end. When Xpanded had technical issues, some forum members were giving Xpanded the last rites, yet when BS has been having it's technical issues this week...nothing

Piper Niven Superfan
28-05-2023 22:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2023 22:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(28-05-2023 21:33 )trains55 Wrote:  

It was a joke, that's why I put the winking emoji at the end. When Xpanded had technical issues, some forum members were giving Xpanded the last rites, yet when BS has been having it's technical issues this week...nothing

But then again Rammy, when Studio 66 were having a lot of technical issues with their change over to a new system and changing how they presented the shows, a lot of members on here were predicting the company's demise. But as usual you always saw light at the end of the tunnel for the channel and kept dismissing those doubters. We all now know what happened.
29-05-2023 11:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ This is very true. But so is the fact that many posters had predicted 66's demise many times over multiple years previously. They weren't correct then, but were later.

The answer is not to be kneejerk in response to any of this but to post with a balance recognising the knowledge of that lesson.

XP's downtime was prolonged; they should've sorted it quicker, been more prepared. But it's a factoid. Without more verified context, we can say little more on what it might mean for them - atm...

Store the details. Remember them. Consider what the multitude of such downtimes might mean for how these companies are managed but don't overegg the pudding. Merely put each event into its place in the broader picture.

We should attempt to be proportionate in our posts. While remaining open-minded and aware. Not biased by what gets us off. But always expectant of professionalism from the channels. Don't accept the 'it's only a wank channel' trope. (If that were true then by the same token freeloaders could claim 'it's only a few meaningless credits'.) Don't be a sap or a simp for the dismissive idea that none of it matters. (And for posts that imply anything of the kind.) It matters for the same reason it matters in any commercial venture: Because your money matters! And they want it because it does.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-05-2023 11:52
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2023 11:08 )derekdas Wrote:  But then again Rammy, when Studio 66 were having a lot of technical issues with their change over to a new system and changing how they presented the shows, a lot of members on here were predicting the company's demise. But as usual you always saw light at the end of the tunnel for the channel and kept dismissing those doubters. We all now know what happened.

Rammy was right of course. The demise of Studio 66 was nothing to do with technical issues and nothing to do with anything that was happening at the time you mention. It was their later ill-fated to decision to leave TV which sank them. Without TV exposure they simply didn't have a viable business model.
29-05-2023 12:41
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2023 12:41 )marlowe Wrote:  
(29-05-2023 11:08 )derekdas Wrote:  But then again Rammy, when Studio 66 were having a lot of technical issues with their change over to a new system and changing how they presented the shows, a lot of members on here were predicting the company's demise. But as usual you always saw light at the end of the tunnel for the channel and kept dismissing those doubters. We all now know what happened.

Rammy was right of course. The demise of Studio 66 was nothing to do with technical issues and nothing to do with anything that was happening at the time you mention. It was their later ill-fated to decision to leave TV which sank them. Without TV exposure they simply didn't have a viable business model.
I my case the decision to end their tv coverage did not have any affect on my decision to not carry on subscribing to the channel. It was their insistence on having money upfront from me before I could even know who was on and what set they were on, or even how they were dressed. I never watched the tv coverage, I was always on line. Many members lost money when buying credits. Double amounts were taken for phone calls, girls were in badly lit sets, nil balances showing, when the subscriber knew there was plenty left. Not just teething troubles, this was when they were up and running for several weeks. No, not loss of tv coverage for their demise, but a total shambles and miss management from fraudulent spivs.
29-05-2023 13:44
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2023 13:44 )derekdas Wrote:  not loss of tv coverage for their demise

Ha ha! If they were still on TV they would still be here today. The tech issues were sorted out a long time (almost a year) before their eventual demise.
29-05-2023 13:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

So fucking literal. The link to 66 on this thread was nowt to do with tech issues per se. But simply some people's willingness to accept constant reassurances that everything is hunky dory right up to the very days before an operator goes bump.

Were 66's functionality issues with their website really all sorted when they toddled off - every single one of them? Bits that didn't work as they should? Bits that still said "coming soon"? Were certain posters on their thread still trying to say they were going nowhere not long before the end? Were some guys still trying to say they could do without all the posters that had said they'd stopped spending because their silly membership rules? That's the frigging link.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2023 15:15 by ShandyHand.)
29-05-2023 15:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV