Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
This is a screenshot from visit-x.

She is double streaming again.

If she hides behind the graphics for large parts of the show to give her cam viewers better views again, I will be gone early tonight.

Joy is usually a good performer and can maybe save the night for me.

By the way: Now we know why her stream quality is lacking lately. Her bandwidth must be to low for multiple streams in better quality.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 27-05-2023 22:22 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
27-05-2023 22:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Posting Machine

I already wrote it in the visit-x thread, but it's not very frequented and you might miss it:

Leyla Heart is now appearing regularly on visit-x... and is doing the most outrageous shows and is somehow getting away with it.

(This post was last modified: 27-05-2023 22:43 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
27-05-2023 22:43
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2023 22:17 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  This is a screenshot from visit-x.

She is double streaming again.

If she hides behind the graphics for large parts of the show to give her cam viewers better views again, I will be gone early tonight.

Joy is usually a good performer and can maybe save the night for me.

By the way: Now we know why her stream quality is lacking lately. Her bandwidth must be to low for multiple streams in better quality.

Not sure why you're against it. You have said yourself she is the master at not showing anything on B24. If she is willing to risk flashing by playing that game behind the graphics, all well and good; it adds a bit of spice and jeopardy to her "safe" show. Makes for interesting viewing.
If she doesn't use the graphics then the producers surely will, so nothing changes.
27-05-2023 22:57
Posting Machine

(27-05-2023 22:57 )steviebaby Wrote:  Not sure why you're against it.

I explained it. I want to see her completely and not behind the graphics. It's annoying enough when it happens coincidentally or when the producers do it.

What I meant was, that she is a master of censoring herself while also showing as much as possible. Behind the graphics, you see literally nothing.
Yes, sometimes she messes up a bit and you see more than usual, but I never was a fan of that. I don't wait for hours to get a 1 second glimpse of a pussy. When I want to see pussy, the Internet is full of it.

And I think it takes away from the show, when a Babe is performing for other streams. Maybe you find my big pamphlet on the pervcam a few hundred pages back Big Grin . It's basically the same.

Tonight there will be a split screen, which I don't like either, but it will at least prevent her using the graphics for a while.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2023 23:11 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
27-05-2023 23:05
Posting Machine

So she is doing it again.

Once the graphics disappeared in the right moment and you got half a second of a pussy flash.

If that's worth that her lower half is constantly hidden by graphics, I am happy for you and it's your business... but certainly not mine.
28-05-2023 00:35
Posting Machine

Still almost came hands free when she did that pose, though Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 28-05-2023 00:38 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
28-05-2023 00:38
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2023 00:35 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  So she is doing it again.

Once the graphics disappeared in the right moment and you got half a second of a pussy flash.

If that's worth that her lower half is constantly hidden by graphics, I am happy for you and it's your business... but certainly not mine.

Even when she is being shown in the open screen, she is rigidly covering herself. Sometimes she is in a mischievous mood and sets out to tease the producer I am sure, but generally watching the whole show is boring. I find the current situation amusing as I'm sure the producers are worried or dreading the odd moments when the graphics reveal her uncovered.
Call me wierd, I wouldn't deny it!
28-05-2023 00:48
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(28-05-2023 00:38 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Still almost came hands free when she did that pose, though Big Grin

you're contradicting yourself again, but I'm just repeating myself with you.

I looked into her last show (recording), so she's probably 10% behind the graphic. i see leetizia who still fully engages with the callers and the viewers. the chat seems to be running on the side, so she's damaging her webcam instead of bs24.

your problem is that you search for mistakes strongly. you say it's not about hoping for hours that you'll see a pussy, but you're happy when something flashes. So you're waiting for it all the time Wink I'll say it one last time: do you actually read it yourself?
28-05-2023 00:49
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(28-05-2023 00:48 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(28-05-2023 00:35 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  So she is doing it again.

Even when she is being shown in the open screen, she is rigidly covering herself. Sometimes she is in a mischievous mood and sets out to tease the producer I am sure, but generally watching the whole show is boring. I find the current situation amusing as I'm sure the producers are worried or dreading the odd moments when the graphics reveal her uncovered.
Call me wierd, I wouldn't deny it!

that's exactly how i see it too...through her games, you see even more than she probably wants to Smile it's also great for us when the graphics disappear at the right moment Wink. and again..it's not in front of the graphic more than 80% of the time
28-05-2023 00:52
Posting Machine

(28-05-2023 00:49 )Sofie Wrote:  your problem is that you search for mistakes strongly. you say it's not about hoping for hours that you'll see a pussy, but you're happy when something flashes. So you're waiting for it all the time Wink I'll say it one last time: do you actually read it yourself?

This time you will not gaslight me again. So proof with a quote, that I wrote I am waiting for pussyflashes. You will never get an answer from me again, before you proof your allegations towards me with a solid quote.
This time you won't get away with putting words in my mouth

By the way: If it happens it happens... what do you expect? That I write "Oh my god, there was a pussy flash, get away with it, my night is ruined!"? It's amusing, but gone way too fast to be hot for me. So I don't need it. .

And look how steviebaby is writing with me. We are not on the same page on this matter, but I can write with him without any malice, because unlike you, he doesn't couple a disagreement with an attempt to smear me.
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2023 01:04 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
28-05-2023 01:02