Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Back from my holidays, and thought Monday night was pretty good,
Beth excellent naked sexy fun show on TV ,
Aria very good show, some very sexy positions, worked her peachy bum nicely, got naked showed off her lovely curves, spread her legs wide with only tiny panties on,
Summer did her usual show in her usual position, didn't move much as played with her boobs,
Leila liked her outfit decent on the sky only show played with her lovely tiny boobs, some good position, nice peachy bum action,
Zoe unsure about her new hair, but was quite lovely did different sexy positions, liked seeing her spreading her legs wide with just tiny panties on,
Jennifer looked stunning in blue, was a sexy outfit that only just covered her, lots of boob play and good peachy bum action before sadly going top half only

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-04-2023 18:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So Alice was actually on! with Zoe Grey as main girls. They were both on both channels and did their usual shows. Alice was on 673 for just 41 minutes going topless early and moved her pants down slightly and then to mid-thigh until the end in fullscreen. She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 28 minutes going naked in both sections BUT in her last section we saw mainly top half shots! In her first section she was fully naked in fullscreen! But nothing really new! Zoe was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 19 minutes braless from the start and just in black tights. Usual positions and stood up briefly! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 4 minutes doing virtually the same show as on 673 in the same outfit. Ok.
Also on (673): Bella Baby!! was on for just 36 minutes in her only FV appearance of the night! In pink bra and pants! with a large mesh suit? over them. Was very energetic and sexy as usual showing off her lovely curves especially her amazing shapely arse! Went topless at the very end really playing with her lovely big 34"F tits! Very good despite only in a very short section!Delia Rose made one of her guest appearances and was on for 42 minutes using her usual positions plus standing on the desk and crouched on the floor! She was topless most of the time and went braless for the last few minutes when she had changed sets! Very good as usual. And Abby B was on twice for a total of 48 minutes topless from the start in her first section but stayed covered up in her last section! OK.
There were also 25 minutes of adverts!
So a reasonable show with lots of Zoe and Abby! but only a brief section of Bella!! And shortish sections of Delia and (very short) of Alice...........
674 also had: Ferrari Red! on FV for the first time in a long time (she's been on daytime quite a lot recently). She was on for just 35 minutes and used her usual positions showing off her amazing curves and shaking everything! Went topless and shook and really played with her lovely big tits! Very good as usual. And Abby B was on for 51 minutes using her usual positions and going topless late and braless (bra down) playing with her nice tits. OK. And there were two advert breaks of 33 minutes in total!
So another reasonable show with lots of Alice and Zoe plus Abby and Ferrari! for shorter sections.
Quite a quiet night really with nothing really different. I was hoping to see Bella! for longer but it was great seeing her in bra and pants again instead of a one piece suit! Nothing wrong with her midriff at all! And I was expecting to see Karolina Francesca! who seemed to "disappear" soon after 10.00!?.......did she and others? go home early!?.....
Tonight!?: Preeti until 5.30am with Poppy May, Joa Nova and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Bella Baby!, Kartel Kay!, Lindsey Bean!, Brooke Little!, Amber Paige, Sophie Hart, Michelle Moist!, Sabrina Jade! and Yasmin Nicole!.............hopefully a good show for me despite three of the main girls not being favourites of mine!.........Enjoy!?.........
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2023 16:19 by trains55.)
19-04-2023 09:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Busy night at work as catching up after my holidays, but I enjoyed what I did get to see,
Bella looked lovely in her bright colours, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Delia usual high energy fun show, she's great on the mic, I like that you never know what she's going to do

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-04-2023 10:09
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Welcome back winsaw
Yeah I'm with you trains a bit of iffy night wasn't expecting too much given Alice on would be mostly full of bull and Zoe seems to take some time to get going and lacks some creativity
Disappointed with Abby seemed to be holding something back or just dummed down
Nice that Delia and Bella baby appeared for near a hour each with both just getting on with it and trying to maximize there chance

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-04-2023 20:34
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Last night was good with Abby again and Michelle, and likely some other people I should mention.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
20-04-2023 21:26
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It needed Michelle's impact as Preeti bored me to fall asleep
Abby looked more like her usual self
Shock horror amber had more clothes on than usual
Bella baby was pretty good
Nice small cameo from the underrated bunny

20-04-2023 22:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

What a GREAT night on FV last night! Alice was on the webshow all night and several other girls weren't in so Bella Baby! was on for her third night in a row AND as a main girl with Priya! Bella! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 17 minutes and was excellent as always! Topless on and off in her first section and using her usual positions BUT something different in her last section until 4.54! She was in the study set as a sexy secretary or sexy mistress as she said! In her black mesh tights and pants with a small white top and white half cup bra with glasses! Various positions and went topless on and off showing off her lovely big tits and shapely curves! She went braless twice for a total of 23 minutes until the end really shaking and playing with her amazing 34"F tits. Very nice and with good close-ups! She was only on 674 for 26 minutes but was still excellent going topless and really shaking and playing with her lovely big tits: even when they were covered up! Priya was on 673 for just 16 minutes braless from the start with mostly top half shots! She was on 674 for 1 hour 44 minutes! in two sections going braless but normal Priya! Not much movement and looking a bit bored!
Also on (673): Brooke Little! was on twice for a total of 55 minutes. In her first section she was wearing a tiny bra and pants with white trainers! She went topless and braless and was fully naked for 19 minutes (out of 28) until the end of the section. Very nice! In her second section she was topless on and off. Excellent for her debut on FV!? And one of my all time favourite girls: as good now as when she started on the nightshows! And she really showed off her amazing 30"F tits very well!.......Lovely! Sarah Daniel! was on for 32 minutes in her usual outfit going topless on and off and really shaking and playing with her lovely huge 38"GG tits as well as showing off her lovely legs, thighs and arse! Very good......Layla Rose was on for 53 minutes starting off in a bra: but not for long! Braless then until the end and used her usual positions. OK. And Ivy Hope was on for 32 minutes and went topless shaking and playing with her nice tits. Good.
So an absolutely fantastic show which I decided to keep for Bella! and Brooke!......
674 also had: Sarah Daniel! as on 673 but on for 55 minutes! Very good again. Arura Sky! was on for only 25 minutes going braless early and really showing off her amazing body in various positions including her lovely perky nipples! Very nice as usual! And Levi! was on for just 29 minutes as a Police officer!? She was wearing a black see-through suit and black pants with a Police cap. She was standing up with top half shots! She stayed "covered up " until the very end when one of her amazing huge tits was half out! Very disappointed as I was REALLY looking forward to a very good show from her as she's not on FV very often!......
So one of the best nightshows in recent weeks! Both shows were very good with a nice selection of girls but Bella! and Brooke! decided me to keep 673! as well as only a brief section with Priya! SORRY.......But a VERY good night with ONLY one girl on who wasn't a favourite of mine!.........
Tonight!?: Preeti until 5.30am with Joa Nova and Bella Mendez until 5.00am. Not a great start for me! Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Karolina Francesca!, Lucy Brookes!, Amber Paige, Yasmin Nicole!, Georgie Darby!, Sophie Hart, Layla Rose!, Jamie Knight, Angell Delight! and Roxee Couture! Enjoy!?.......
As I'm away for the weekend I won't be back on here until either Sunday or Monday. Take care and enjoy the weekend shows!.........
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2023 13:21 by trains55.)
21-04-2023 10:37
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yeah, Bella Baby was one I missed mentioning yesterday and she was on again and worth mentioning again Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-04-2023 15:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The difference between Priya and Bella baby was night and day one who knows how to do a good night and the other is still boring as hell I'm sure you can tell who is who
Standard cameo from Sarah Daniels slow and laboured
Horray seeing a double stint from Brookie little just gorgeous it needed her impact

21-04-2023 20:36
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2023 10:37 )trains55 Wrote:  What a GREAT night on FV last night! Alice was on the webshow all night and several other girls weren't in so Bella Baby! was on for her third night in a row AND as a main girl with Priya! Bella! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 17 minutes and was excellent as always! Topless on and off in her first section and using her usual positions BUT something different in her last section until 4.54! She was in the study set as a sexy secretary or sexy mistress as she said! In her black mesh tights and pants with a small white top and white half cup bra with glasses! Various positions and went topless on and off showing off her lovely big tits and shapely curves! She went braless twice for a total of 23 minutes until the end really shaking and playing with her amazing 34"F tits. Very nice and with good close-ups! She was only on 674 for 26 minutes but was still excellent going topless and really shaking and playing with her lovely big tits: even when they were covered up! Priya was on 673 for just 16 minutes braless from the start with mostly top half shots! She was on 674 for 1 hour 44 minutes! in two sections going braless but normal Priya! Not much movement and looking a bit bored!
Also on (673): Brooke Little! was on twice for a total of 55 minutes. In her first section she was wearing a tiny bra and pants with white trainers! She went topless and braless and was fully naked for 19 minutes (out of 28) until the end of the section. Very nice! In her second section she was topless on and off. Excellent for her debut on FV!? And one of my all time favourite girls: as good now as when she started on the nightshows! And she really showed off her amazing 30"F tits very well!.......Lovely! Sarah Daniel! was on for 32 minutes in her usual outfit going topless on and off and really shaking and playing with her lovely huge 38"GG tits as well as showing off her lovely legs, thighs and arse! Very good......Layla Rose was on for 53 minutes starting off in a bra: but not for long! Braless then until the end and used her usual positions. OK. And Ivy Hope was on for 32 minutes and went topless shaking and playing with her nice tits. Good.
So an absolutely fantastic show which I decided to keep for Bella! and Brooke!......
674 also had: Sarah Daniel! as on 673 but on for 55 minutes! Very good again. Arura Sky! was on for only 25 minutes going braless early and really showing off her amazing body in various positions including her lovely perky nipples! Very nice as usual! And Levi! was on for just 29 minutes as a Police officer!? She was wearing a black see-through suit and black pants with a Police cap. She was standing up with top half shots! She stayed "covered up " until the very end when one of her amazing huge tits was half out! Very disappointed as I was REALLY looking forward to a very good show from her as she's not on FV very often!......
So one of the best nightshows in recent weeks! Both shows were very good with a nice selection of girls but Bella! and Brooke! decided me to keep 673! as well as only a brief section with Priya! SORRY.......But a VERY good night with ONLY one girl on who wasn't a favourite of mine!.........
Tonight!?: Preeti until 5.30am with Joa Nova and Bella Mendez until 5.00am. Not a great start for me! Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Karolina Francesca!, Lucy Brookes!, Amber Paige, Yasmin Nicole!, Georgie Darby!, Sophie Hart, Layla Rose!, Jamie Knight, Angell Delight! and Roxee Couture! Enjoy!?.......
As I'm away for the weekend I won't be back on here until either Sunday or Monday. Take care and enjoy the weekend shows!.........
Not bad and Damn it again - in that order!!! What does Roxee have to do to get a sustained place on TV?? Really good line - up (on the web)Sad with Amber Georgie Sophie and Layla too!

With some good fortune, this line up will be mixed and matched a little between TV and Web. Hope Bella definitely shows up this time!
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2023 21:22 by hornball.)
21-04-2023 21:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV