babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-04-2023 22:43 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Great night tonight! The best in a long time! Brooksie & a returning Nikita Reign, Layla and Luna on tv, Arura Sky, Kourt Thora, Emma Nord, Lucy Brooke’s and the lovely Jade Rabbit! Smile

Amy Lacy and Amber Paige too! Like I says, great night! Tongue
09-04-2023 22:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

To have Beth Bennett and Michelle Moist both on BS is an absolute joy I must say Smile.

12-04-2023 03:27
Joh176 Offline
Junior Poster

(12-04-2023 03:27 )Snooks Wrote:  To have Beth Bennett and Michelle Moist both on BS is an absolute joy I must say Smile.

to use a football analogy, it's like having Messi and Ronaldo on the same team in their prime Big Grin

both outstanding in their performances yesterday, I liked Michelle on Xpanded but I'm glad we can see her in full glory on Babestation and Beth is one of the most consistent nightbabes for me, shocked she doesn't have any awards for it
12-04-2023 09:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Babestation is going to be on 5 Star (Sky Channel 128) next Monday 17th April at 10pm on a show called Cam Girls Get Rich. It's about a day in the life of/at babestation through the eyes of Alex Le Tissier

https://twitter.com/AlexLeTissier/status...BNBjA&s=19

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2023 13:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-04-2023 13:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Babestation is going to be on 5 Star (Sky Channel 128) next Monday 17th April at 10pm on a show called Cam Girls Get Rich. It's about a day in the life of/at babestation through the eyes of Alex Le Tissier

https://twitter.com/AlexLeTissier/status...BNBjA&s=19

10pm tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2023 18:04
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

Every now and then I see a user in the chatbox on babestation talking with Beth. They have a good rapport and it makes it quite funny but I see him referencing a presenter as "the GOATt" I'm sure in a piss taking way.....I'm really intrigued who he means! Can anyone shed any light??!
17-04-2023 22:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-04-2023 22:44 )SophieHartIsMyQueen Wrote:  Every now and then I see a user in the chatbox on babestation talking with Beth. They have a good rapport and it makes it quite funny but I see him referencing a presenter as "the GOATt" I'm sure in a piss taking way.....I'm really intrigued who he means! Can anyone shed any light??!

It's Alex Le Tissier who is being referenced as "The Goat" can't remember how Alex started being called "The Goat" , possibly a nod/joke about her famous father in law.

As for this show on 5 Star tonight, I thought it was really good, giving an insight into working as a cam girl with one of the women the show featuring was Alex Le Tissier & it showed Alex working at home and also it showed her at the BS studios during a day shift & a night shift. Other bs babes on the show included Amber Paige & Megan Rox

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2023 23:13
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

(17-04-2023 23:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(17-04-2023 22:44 )SophieHartIsMyQueen Wrote:  Every now and then I see a user in the chatbox on babestation talking with Beth. They have a good rapport and it makes it quite funny but I see him referencing a presenter as "the GOATt" I'm sure in a piss taking way.....I'm really intrigued who he means! Can anyone shed any light??!

It's Alex Le Tissier who is being referenced as "The Goat" can't remember how Alex started being called "The Goat" , possibly a nod/joke about her famous father in law.

As for this show on 5 Star tonight, I thought it was really good, giving an insight into working as a cam girl with one of the women the show featuring was Alex Le Tissier & it showed Alex working at home and also it showed her at the BS studios during a day shift & a night shift. Other bs babes on the show included Amber Paige & Megan Rox

Ah in that case, and I could well be wrong, they aren't fans of her for some reason.
Or ...it could have been just the guy taking the piss out of Beth and her playing along. Not sure but it was entertaining!
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2023 20:09 by SophieHartIsMyQueen.)
18-04-2023 19:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-04-2023 23:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

I see that it's repeated Friday night/Sat morn at 0100 hours for those who may not have seen Rammy's note or taken heed in time.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-04-2023 21:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

And its on channel 5 catchup service My 5 as well

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2023 22:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV