Junior Poster

RE: Camilla
camilla looked amazing love new boobs and tats ;P
13-11-2009 06:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Camilla looked amazing last night. Especially when she was knickerless.Big Grin Camilla if you read this, your performance on babestation 1 at midnight last night was the best and sexiest performance I've ever seen on babestation. Absolutely brilliant.

The Beautiful Twins
13-11-2009 09:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wow wow wow wow camilla was senstaional last night from the moment she came on in the red and black pvc dress which she was soon out off and she also then took of her knicks and did a red hot naked cream show for over an hour. indeed it was so hot i creamed myself lol. dont think ive seen a hotter freeview show ever (i was watching on sky but most of her naked show was on freeview) and then after a break was her usual crazy self on the mic on bsxtra

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2009 12:19 by Rammyrascal.)
13-11-2009 12:17
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Only saw the first hour of the freeview show at midnight. I normally only watch for half an hour but could not switch it off last night until Camilla had finished. It was a long section, must have been at least an hour since she was already on at the start of the show.
Excellent viewing again. Looking gorgeous and totally naked, not even had the stockings on last night.
At the start she had "cream" on her lips, chin and boobs. I wonder what the actual stuff used is. Hope it tastes ok, some of it must have gone in her mouth.
13-11-2009 13:11
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

(13-11-2009 13:11 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Only saw the first hour of the freeview show at midnight. I normally only watch for half an hour but could not switch it off last night until Camilla had finished. It was a long section, must have been at least an hour since she was already on at the start of the show.
Excellent viewing again. Looking gorgeous and totally naked, not even had the stockings on last night.
At the start she had "cream" on her lips, chin and boobs. I wonder what the actual stuff used is. Hope it tastes ok, some of it must have gone in her mouth.

Yeah I was exactly the same. I was only going to watch for a while but saw Camilla on and was transfixed for the next hour!

The Beautiful Twins
13-11-2009 16:00
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

(13-11-2009 12:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wow wow wow wow camilla was senstaional last night from the moment she came on in the red and black pvc dress which she was soon out off and she also then took of her knicks and did a red hot naked cream show for over an hour. indeed it was so hot i creamed myself lol. dont think ive seen a hotter freeview show ever (i was watching on sky but most of her naked show was on freeview) and then after a break was her usual crazy self on the mic on bsxtra

I can guarantee you weren't the only one creaming yourself mate. Smile

The Beautiful Twins
13-11-2009 16:13
FunkyRa Offline
PASSED IT

must say im impressed wif the new boobs camilla,ya didnt go nuts lik most girls an get silly size ones,lookin well as always babe Wink
13-11-2009 17:07
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i managed to catch the first 40 mins of camilas show last night (first time i have managed to catch her on screen since her return) and right away was like whoa missed you girl, good to have you back cam, and you didnt get your boobs done to big which is a good thing.

one last point was totally loving the argyle socks very chic Big Grin
14-11-2009 00:39
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

Bloody hell Camilla!! Are you having a competition with Amanda as to who can be the most naked?! Or are you on a one woman mission to raunch up babestation?! Tongue

Maybe we should rename it CamillaStation?

Hope you're well! X

What was that?
14-11-2009 03:56
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(14-11-2009 03:56 )Golgathor Wrote:  Bloody hell Camilla!! Are you having a competition with Amanda as to who can be the most naked?! Or are you on a one woman mission to raunch up babestation?! Tongue

Maybe we should rename it CamillaStation?

Hope you're well! X

CamillaStation, that could definitely work! As she completly dominates this show and is the only reason i really watch babestation unless some of daygirls are doing nights Big Grin, over than that Camilla is my Babestation Queen and is in a league of her own, in term of looks, personally, and performance, she is the perfect package.

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 04:09 by Josh187.)
14-11-2009 04:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV