Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Last Nights show with Christy was not even worth a watch. She does seems to have joined the soft brigade and is putting in lesser effort as each show goes by. Not to mention with the clocks moving forward last night the show was shorter than usual.

From what i can work out she started late and did about 3 hours total out of a full night. Even so much as to take over an hour break at the end of the night to come back for a show for 20 mins before the end which seemed pointless?

Am i expecting too much here or what? NO! previous shows have shown she can be full of energy and have a decent performance but i'm afraid its all going downhill. She is incredibly beautiful and a gorgeous figure, but her shows at the beginning are a far cry from what we are seeing now. I've noticed that as soon as she is not on a call she does very little for the audience/camera.

Any positions or movement is constrained to that call. Soon as the caller hangs up, she immediately stops whatever she was doing and reverts back to sitting mode waving the phone around (very similar to Tracy) Not to mention what was that whole pretend boxing crap that lasted way too long? Coupled with the idiotic studio guy who is still insistent on showing as many stupid OSG as possible like a 12 yr old boy. No one cares about it pal. please stop!

Only thing i can see worth it this week is Nina Sky (which can go either way, especially with whom shes paired with in the studio) and Aby in the studio for the weekend which should be much better than her home shows just simply due to visual quality and the fact she can work with more angles than a fixed webcam

Things are becoming more dire at the weeks go by SurprisedSad
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2023 23:38 by jorrell.)
26-03-2023 22:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-03-2023 20:33 )Clare Fan 89 Wrote:  Stella is in my top 3 for sure, Sometimes she will accept tips on her OF for cheeky flashes lol

If this is true, I don't think it's funny. Pretty disgusting, to be honest.
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2023 00:49 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
27-03-2023 00:49
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Solo show with Paula tonight.

Bounce

But to be fair, there is a mega strike in Germany today.

On a highly positive note, I like that they seem to have stopped having nights off and are back to having shows seven days a week.
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2023 11:01 by ManuelM.)
27-03-2023 09:42
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Nina Sky removed from the schedule AGAIN! Bounce

Strike or no strike. Is there any point even saying anything more? Just Inexcusable, I Give Up Huhannoyed

FYI, Christy's shows at the weekend were an absolute bore-fest. She has indeed transitioned into a very soft performer *CONFIRMED* That's another one no longer worth the effort
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2023 14:06 by jorrell.)
27-03-2023 13:55
SambaBamba Offline
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

Paula in leopard leggings. Very hot and sexy Tongue Blush Cool

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

Top-10 All Time: #1 Leonarda Luis - #2 Tiffany Angel - #3 Lejla-X - #4 Sexy Patty - #5 Amanda Hard - #6 Sydney Pearl - #7 Lillian Will - #8 Vicky Sun - #9 Wild Vicky - #10 July Diamond
27-03-2023 20:26
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well i had a quick look in around 9 tonight ,ive just checked again and shes still in the same position she was an hour and a half ago ,enough for me to say goodnight Sad
27-03-2023 22:36
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Three days of Abygale solo in the studio coming up Cool

I hope they don't botch this up too.

By the way: The strike was announced days ago. And you could have the girls arrive on Sunday and pay them a hotel.

I mean... you would do that, if you cared about being professional and you would do anything you could to present a good show to your watchers...

The strike was not really an excuse to - yet again - remove Babes from the schedule only a few hours before the show starts.
28-03-2023 10:34
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

No show at all tonight. Even the home show was cancelled.
28-03-2023 11:31
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(28-03-2023 10:34 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Three days of Abygale solo in the studio coming up Cool

I hope they don't botch this up too.

By the way: The strike was announced days ago. And you could have the girls arrive on Sunday and pay them a hotel.

I mean... you would do that, if you cared about being professional and you would do anything you could to present a good show to your watchers...

The strike was not really an excuse to - yet again - remove Babes from the schedule only a few hours before the show starts.

INDEED this is exactly how a professionally run operation would handle their business. Im afraid there are NO excuses left for them at this point. This only cements the fact they just could not care less and are complete cheapskates.

Of course if the strike was well announced beforehand you absolutely could ensure that your rota and schedule would remain unaffected. ANY BUSINESS WOULD! But not these clowns.. I serious dont understand how we can go from a HOME show tonight to nothing!

So no-one can get to the studio but they ALL can work and do a show from home yet Leyla gets cancelled and we get nothing! Bounce

What about every other girl they have? Not a single one can manage to turn their webcam on! Seriously they're taking the piss!

Teleshopping channel incoming very soon. ! Big Laugh

I also look forward to Aby for 3 days (if it goes ahead of course) but if they screw her shows up for 3 nights, I think this time I may be done..

I might drop in in to see Ria Rosa as she is a favourite of mine too but just her segments in the studio (I really don't want to see Sandy as she is as far from my type as imaginable) (no offence)
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2023 14:12 by jorrell.)
28-03-2023 14:06
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
If this is true that stella sell hc moments via of than its totally confirm the opinion that I have about her.
29-03-2023 00:01