Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
I am excited for tonight and hope Abygales technical issues have been resolved by now.
20-03-2023 20:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I'm hoping for a good show too seeing as its the only one this week worth watching.

Skeptical that her tech issues will have someone rectified itself as its the resolution/bitrate that has dropped significantly since her original issue. Have a feeling Aby has either been instructed to leave things be, or she simply has no idea how to put things back or willing to try Huh
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2023 21:06 by jorrell.)
20-03-2023 21:05
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

(20-03-2023 21:05 )jorrell Wrote:  I'm hoping for a good show too seeing as its the only one this week worth watching.

Skeptical that her tech issues will have someone rectified itself as its the resolution/bitrate that has dropped significantly since her original issue. Have a feeling Aby has either been instructed to leave things be, or she simply has no idea how to put things back Huh

I am afraid you will be right.

Man, one would think running a show like BS24 isnt rocket science but somehow they manage to screw up everything. How is this possible?
20-03-2023 21:07
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(20-03-2023 21:07 )ManuelM Wrote:  
(20-03-2023 21:05 )jorrell Wrote:  I'm hoping for a good show too seeing as its the only one this week worth watching.

Skeptical that her tech issues will have someone rectified itself as its the resolution/bitrate that has dropped significantly since her original issue. Have a feeling Aby has either been instructed to leave things be, or she simply has no idea how to put things back Huh

I am afraid you will be right.

Man, one would think running a show like BS24 isnt rocket science but somehow they manage to screw up everything. How is this possible?

I think some of the girls who do home shows have taken instruction from the cameraman/producers/tech savvy person in the studio, which basically means they couldn't care less about quality as we already know.

See the one night her stream broke up it was adjusted to compensate and it worked, that's fine. But as the tech guy will know this, to then LEAVE it that way is just pure incompetence and bad as his job. It worked perfectly fine previous right? why not return it as it was, I guarantee all were talking about here was a intermittent/low upload bandwidth that occured for ONE evening! What a suprise!

Personally it would drive me nuts not having the best possible quality for the viewer, but we are talking about BS24 here that still thinks their lower than SD resolution stream is also acceptable in 2023

If this a webcam girl from any of the numerous sites who you could actually converse with, I would have already fixed it for her! Big Laugh

Lets just hope Aby goes LIVE at all at this piont!
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2023 21:26 by jorrell.)
20-03-2023 21:17
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Oh man, we knew it!!!

At least they are using a big window now instead of the small, resized one.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2023 22:17 by ManuelM.)
20-03-2023 22:16
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Shhhh don't remind them
20-03-2023 22:18
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

(20-03-2023 22:18 )steviebaby Wrote:  Shhhh don't remind them

Good point!
20-03-2023 22:23
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-03-2023 21:17 )jorrell Wrote:  If this a webcam girl from any of the numerous sites who you could actually converse with, I would have already fixed it for her! Big Laugh

I am certainly not a tech guy, but you just have to visit one of the numerous free webcam sites. Everything lower than HD isn't acceptable anymore. And most of the women working on there are REAL amateurs. Working alone or with some friend for tech. If a performer has a lower resolution than 1080p, people certainly start complaining.

We often complain about the shows, so that we forget how bad the show is from a technical viewpoint.

I think it is a bandwidth/upstream issue, because almost every camera is HD ready today and the equipment is cheap. By the way: Aby is a cam girl too and nobody would accept something like this in a payed stream. So she will have good equipment.

But forget the home shows... the most annoying thing is their TV studio quality, which looks like it's from 2005.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2023 22:46 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
20-03-2023 22:45
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I wasn't actually sure if Aby was a webcam girl in her own right beforehand, but the fact you have informed she is and would INDEED have a decent level of equipment and a level of understanding how to operate, so with that in mind tells me something rather strange?

Aby's Stream is being sent to the studio in a reduced capacity than before as it would make no sense for the studio to re-encode just her stream to drop the quality. I dunno, seems a wierd one as it was never like this before,

Guess we could speculate on and on.. Yes the studio quality is dreadful but both Joy/Leyla's stream are far clearer coming to us from the studio at this point and i don't believe its down to better bitrate or equipment. Still their SD quality is awful regardless

Basically yes i'm disappointed Aby's stream at this current time seems to have gone down. Its blurry as hell.. Who knows what's really happening

I do agree with you than any Webcam girl using less than a 1080p feed now would certainly be having complaints because there is no excuse in 2023, you can buy a 1080p webcam for the price of a decent meal!

NOW the real question is does she do her own cam shows when not working for BS24? What site is she on? lol
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2023 23:52 by jorrell.)
20-03-2023 23:44
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-03-2023 23:44 )jorrell Wrote:  NOW the real question is does she do her own cam shows when not working for BS24? What site is she on? lol

visit-x
21-03-2023 00:05