Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(13-03-2023 00:10 )Sofie Wrote:  (...)

My simple question to you would be, what you hope to gain by coming in here and being passive-aggressive, insulting and arrogant?

It might be ridiculous that it is a Babeshow-forum, but this is one of the most docile and nice forums I have ever encountered on the internet. People respect each others opinions and people respect the Babes. Even if they don't like Babes, the critique is never personal and based on the show.

If you think your channel or your Babes are mistreated: THIS FORUM IS THE WRONG ADDRESS. I said it to Charlene Angel and now I say it to you.

Every criticism towards the show was constructive. But at some point people get frustrated. ESPECIALLY if someone of the show enters this place and confirms the suspicions, that the channel just doesn't care and thinks very less of its fans.
13-03-2023 15:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

(13-03-2023 15:25 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(13-03-2023 00:10 )Sofie Wrote:  (...)

…people respect the Babes. Even if they don't like Babes, the critique is never personal and based on the show.

Nope. Not true at all. I had to read a lot of transphobic shit on here.

„Good evening ladies! And Charlene!”

„Tonight it’s two and a half women.”

„Couldn’t care less for a ladyboy.”

Just a few examples of how people were talking about me. And before you even start, this was long long before I came on here.

A lot of users on here should start to self-reflect. This isn’t the 90’s where you can just insult everyone on a public stage. And no, I don’t have any receipts and I am not willing to spend days to search for them. All of you know, that you are in a very privileged situation, being anonymous. So maybe instead of tearing actual real people down, keep your frustrations to yourself and enjoy the good moments.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2023 08:00 by Wubbalubba.)
14-03-2023 07:58
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

[Image: 10323230.gif]
14-03-2023 11:38
Posting Machine

(14-03-2023 07:58 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  Nope. Not true at all. I had to read a lot of transphobic shit on here.

You found three comments out of how many over what time period? Out of them, two are tasteless jokes and one is a legitimate opinion. It's OK not to be turned on by transpeople. That doesn't mean that they are lesser people or you have the right to insult them.

Also, if someone crossed the line, moderators stepped in or other users - including me, by the way, the one you chose to attack the most - defended you.

You can't tell me that there are not far worse places for Transpeople than this forum.
You might not believe, you might not WANT to believe it, but I am pretty vocal when it comes to LGBTQIA+ rights. And I have been in places - in the real world and on the internet - where people said or wrote REALLY HATEFUL NASTY stuff, I even encountered people who wanted to kill all gay people etc..

You just assume a lot about people with a lot of prejudices. You know nothing about me - for expample that I visit demontrations to support your rights...

You WANT to be the victim, just admit it.

Edit: By the way... I could pull up pages upon pages of praise for your shows, if I had the time. The last years you were on, pretty much everybody here concurred that you were one of the best, if not THE BEST performer.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2023 16:59 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
14-03-2023 16:45
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Absolutely Charlene was one of the best performers and Im totally fine that she is trans.
Its not my taste but that is only my opinion but she made one of the best shows with lot motivation and energy.
Thanks for that.
14-03-2023 17:43
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(14-03-2023 16:45 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(14-03-2023 07:58 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  Nope. Not true at all. I had to read a lot of transphobic shit on here.

You found three comments out of how many over what time period? Out of them, two are tasteless jokes and one is a legitimate opinion. It's OK not to be turned on by transpeople. That doesn't mean that they are lesser people or you have the right to insult them.

Also, if someone crossed the line, moderators stepped in or other users - including me, by the way, the one you chose to attack the most - defended you.

You can't tell me that there are not far worse places for Transpeople than this forum.
You might not believe, you might not WANT to believe it, but I am pretty vocal when it comes to LGBTQIA+ rights. And I have been in places - in the real world and on the internet - where people said or wrote REALLY HATEFUL NASTY stuff, I even encountered people who wanted to kill all gay people etc..

You just assume a lot about people with a lot of prejudices. You know nothing about me - for expample that I visit demontrations to support your rights...

Edit: By the way... I could pull up pages upon pages of praise for your shows, if I had the time. The last years you were on, pretty much everybody here concurred that you were one of the best, if not THE BEST performer.

and again a disgusting double standard and a contradiction in terms
but as the saying goes: don't argue with.....
so from there .. keep going and keep pursuing your life's work here Wink
14-03-2023 21:27
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(14-03-2023 16:45 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  

and please don't talk about us judging...otherwise I'm seriously wondering if you read all your own shit that you and others have written here for years.
14-03-2023 21:32
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

And now for something completely different folks. Back to the main discussion.. I said i would be suprised if the new girl makes an appearance tonight and so far it does look as there's good news, she hasn't been removed from the schedule and is supposed to be LIVE by 21:15 Big Grin

First new girl advertised in some time that does indeed appear to be real Rolleyes

lets see how things go bearing in mind it will be her first show and probably quite nervous, so i'm not expecting too much see how she settles in. Blackrose will spend the night not getting naked we already know that.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2023 21:39 by jorrell.)
14-03-2023 21:35
Posting Machine

(14-03-2023 21:27 )Sofie Wrote:  and again a disgusting double standard and a contradiction in terms

And again: Just writing it has zero value.

It is an age old rhetorical trick to state something if it's a fact, so that people might believe it.

Point out the double standard and the contradictions... but you are just not interested in a discussion. You are nothing more than a sophisticated troll.

And I really pity you, because I think you really believe that you won the argument Big Grin You live in your own world. I think you are German and Wubbalubba is German too, so you will know our word for something like this: "Betriebsblindheit". You have lost any outside perspective on what you're doing and you are thinking you are doing everything right, while everyone who criticizes you is a clueless hater.
14-03-2023 21:37
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(14-03-2023 21:37 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(14-03-2023 21:27 )Sofie Wrote:  and again a disgusting double standard and a contradiction in terms

And again: Just writing it has zero value.

It is an age old rhetorical trick to state something if it's a fact, so that people might believe it.

Point out the double standard and the contradictions... but you are just not interested in a discussion. You are nothing more than a sophisticated troll.

And I really pity you, because I think you really believe that you won the argument Big Grin You live in your own world. I think you are German and Wubbalubba is German too, so you will know our word for something like this: "Betriebsblindheit". You have lost any outside perspective on what you're doing and you are thinking you are doing everything right, while everyone who criticizes you is a clueless hater.

said the boy who doesn't want any false judgments laugh

like charleen mentioned..zero self-reflection
14-03-2023 21:53