Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(21-02-2023 19:49 )Eastern3 Wrote:  {snip}

you mean the aby show for christmas? that you, especially, were so enthusiastic about? I remember you saw a lot of toys that she obviously put in her pussy, she constantly showed her pussy even though she only lay on her back for 5 hours.. she didn't do any show, she just sucked constantly and pussy shown including toys in the pussy and that's exactly what you and especially you want for free... you want a fsk18 show to run permanently on tv, which is not ALLOWED. and your comments on it, hope the other girls finally accept the super show from aby? don't contradict yourself all the time. Ever heard of sites where you can see something like this for free? why aren't you there Wink maybe because you just need to scold 95 percent ? Wink
23-02-2023 14:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Yes, I meant the shows at Christmas. I don't quite remember it the way you put it. Abygaile wasn't inserting anything into herself all the time, nor lying around for hours, sorry but that's an exaggeration. And my other example with Joy has nothing to do with dildos or anything like that. It also doesn't need toys for a good show. Joy's shows, for example, have nothing to do with a hardcore show. But you seem to understand shows like Tracy's or Blackrose's more as good shows, so our opinions differ greatly on that. If what Abygaile and Joy did is so illegal why does Babestation24 keep allowing it? All of this is not real to me and in a way cheating on the caller.
23-02-2023 16:13
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

ok why is our differed opinions and likes being questioned here? If this forums starts to become a self censorship to itself i'm out of here. Can we all just stop questioning each others preferences as to what constitutes a good show. This is starting to feel a little woke. Eastern3 DONT feel the need to have to explain yourself and tame down your responses to anyone EVER

The channels long decline is nothing to do with us, they are slowly dying a certain death all by themselves regardless of the 'type' of show ANY particular girl gives.

Jesus Christ people fucking relax!
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2023 16:31 by jorrell.)
23-02-2023 16:30
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

all good I just didn't want to let the comments sit on me like that.
23-02-2023 17:49
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Man, Edita replaced by Stella. Sad
24-02-2023 21:38
SambaBamba Offline
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

Is a disappointment and also quite an impudence once again from BS24. Even if she had broadcast from home (which could also be abolished - the babes should come to the studio, that's much better). It is still in the schedule and it is also announced on the page. Ridiculous. With the Babes there is no variety at all. Bad, very bad.

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

Top-10 All Time: #1 Leonarda Luis - #2 Tiffany Angel - #3 Lejla-X - #4 Sexy Patty - #5 Amanda Hard - #6 Sydney Pearl - #7 Lillian Will - #8 Vicky Sun - #9 Wild Vicky - #10 July Diamond
24-02-2023 21:55
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Another example for professional work on bs24.
Maybe stella life in the Studio actually because she is in every night on air it seems. Bounce
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2023 22:37 by Eastern3.)
24-02-2023 22:37
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(24-02-2023 22:37 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Another example for professional work on bs24.
Maybe stella life in the Studio actually because she is in every night on air it seems. Bounce

Stella now present all weekend and appearing 5 out of the next 7 days! Sad Best reason to not tune in at all now.

Honestly, if any business had this much problems with their staff/girls cancelling and not showing up for a shift , they would have to seriously consider their hiring/recruitment process and look closer at their own business model/practices as to the reason why everyone is SO unreliable. Perhaps its something THEY are responsible for, you know? just maybe! Big Laugh

The schedule for the coming week is.... well dire to say the least
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2023 23:03 by jorrell.)
24-02-2023 22:58
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Im very sure that they have massive financial problems.
You dont make teleshopping for this kind of products if you are legit and in a good financial shape.
24-02-2023 23:08
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

oh my god, the boss works directly with joy, so nothing goes wrong or joy becomes too relaxed.
24-02-2023 23:32