Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
well i don't know who the girl is tonight/tomorrow but doesn't look my type as way too big a girl for me, and then there's no shows for 2 days AGAIN! so that's pretty much it till weekend. Dire indeed... Guess ill try tune back in on Friday

Unless your on the lookout for a penis pump that is Bounce
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2023 01:53 by jorrell.)
20-02-2023 20:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Did she get her knickers off at all? No point having a big arse unless you show it off!
21-02-2023 14:22
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(21-02-2023 14:22 )steviebaby Wrote:  Did she get her knickers off at all? No point having a big arse unless you show it off!

was there even anyone watching? Big Laugh
21-02-2023 15:21
SambaBamba Offline
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

(21-02-2023 14:22 )steviebaby Wrote:  Did she get her knickers off at all? No point having a big arse unless you show it off!

Of course that makes sense. An ass, even a big one, is a very horny sight in a thong. Completely naked is just not allowed (a pity, but that's the way it is). And with a hand in front of it, it's really boring. To see naked pussies and assholes, there are lots of other sites. But wait...for some of them you would have to pay Wink

There are a lot of things that bother me about Babestation24. Don't know where to start. The company is run by incompetent people. But what doesn't count for me is this greed for naked pussies. A woman has more to offer me

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

Top-10 All Time: #1 Leonarda Luis - #2 Tiffany Angel - #3 Lejla-X - #4 Sexy Patty - #5 Amanda Hard - #6 Sydney Pearl - #7 Lillian Will - #8 Vicky Sun - #9 Wild Vicky - #10 July Diamond
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2023 19:21 by SambaBamba.)
21-02-2023 19:15
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-02-2023 19:15 )SambaBamba Wrote:  

Of course that makes sense. An ass, even a big one, is a very horny sight in a thong. Completely naked is just not allowed (a pity, but that's the way it is). And with a hand in front of it, it's really boring. To see naked pussies and assholes, there are lots of other sites. But wait...for some of them you would have to pay Wink

There are a lot of things that bother me about Babestation24. Don't know where to start. The company is run by incompetent people. But what doesn't count for me is this greed for naked pussies. A woman has more to offer me

I think you maybe understand the main thing a little bit wrong.
We are not like pussy hunter which would see open pussys on bs24 around the clock no it isnt.
We want a hot show with a mix from sensitive and hot erotic.
Abygaile doing this perfect in her first Shows.
Also Joy made this very good in her last time.
Thats perfect nothing more.
What not goes or not being good is a show with self censorship which change her own rules show by show. It makes this whole thing to a scam.
And sorry but its wrong to say nude on screen is forbidden bs24 by its own shows in the past nearly 100 times whats possible if they want.
When this would be forbidden by law then bs24 would be off since 2018.

I respect your thoughts, your taste and your words everyone has his own attitude but please dont write that we are only like people who disrespect everything which is not a 100 percent pussyshow that was bs24 never and it will never be.
But what they show most of the time has in my opinion nothing to do with a hot liveshow because of her own censorship and script she tamed the performers to be like puppets and do not what the caller will be but only whats kind of her concept.
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2023 19:50 by Eastern3.)
21-02-2023 19:49
SambaBamba Offline
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

(21-02-2023 19:49 )Eastern3 Wrote:  I think you maybe understand the main thing a little bit wrong.
We are not like pussy hunter which would see open pussys on bs24 around the clock no it isnt.
We want a hot show with a mix from sensitive and hot erotic.
Abygaile doing this perfect in her first Shows.
Also Joy made this very good in her last time.
Thats perfect nothing more.
What not goes or not being good is a show with self censorship which change her own rules show by show. It makes this whole thing to a scam.
And sorry but its wrong to say nude on screen is forbidden bs24 by its own shows in the past nearly 100 times whats possible if they want.
When this would be forbidden by law then bs24 would be off since 2018.

I respect your thoughts, your taste and your words everyone has his own attitude but please dont write that we are only like people who disrespect everything which is not a 100 percent pussyshow that was bs24 never and it will never be.
But what they show most of the time has in my opinion nothing to do with a hot liveshow because of her own censorship and script she tamed the performers to be like puppets and do not what the caller will be but only whats kind of her concept.

Okay, then I want to apologize for that. I think we just approach the shows differently, different things are important or more important to us and don't necessarily have the same taste when it comes to the babes. Totally okay. But we certainly agree that no matter where who starts with his evaluation, this company is now an absolute disaster.

Quite funny by the way, that I found the time from 2015 (when I discovered BS24) to about 2018/19 best.

That's how different it can be. Let us give everyone their opinion. Arguing here wouldn't help anyway.

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

Top-10 All Time: #1 Leonarda Luis - #2 Tiffany Angel - #3 Lejla-X - #4 Sexy Patty - #5 Amanda Hard - #6 Sydney Pearl - #7 Lillian Will - #8 Vicky Sun - #9 Wild Vicky - #10 July Diamond
21-02-2023 20:02
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Who said anything about flashing naked pussies and arseholes?
A naked arse can be shown off in a sexy manner without showing too much. Often twerking doesn't quite do it while wearing bit thick knickers or even a thong sometimes spoils the effect.
21-02-2023 23:14
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well i just had a quick look in at the show and to say its in the studio the quality of the stream is awful ,a 1950"s black and white film is more clearer ,awful Sad
22-02-2023 00:42
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(22-02-2023 00:42 )shankey! Wrote:  well i just had a quick look in at the show and to say its in the studio the quality of the stream is awful ,a 1950"s black and white film is more clearer ,awful Sad

'Ive been saying this for a VERY LONG TIME. How any channel with a live website feed can offer this poor quality from a studio source shot with 4K camera's in 2023 is totally unacceptable. Virtually every webcam feed online has better quality than this regardless of nature of the content. Its sheer incompetence and 'dont give a fuck' attitude from the producers/owners.

A $100 webcam provides a clearer picture than this streamed online for the average Joe to talk to his co-workers or friends over Zoom!

Were watching interlaced video with resolution from the last century . The mind Boggles Huh
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2023 00:57 by jorrell.)
22-02-2023 00:53
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(21-02-2023 19:15 )SambaBamba Wrote:  

finally someone who understands it and also sees that here the permanent negative comment here, it's just a matter of watching ups. even if she puts on a good show, as long as there are no ups, the show is bad Big Grin
23-02-2023 14:40