babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I miss Nikita Reign on the shows. It’s been nearly six months since she last appeared on BS Sad
17-02-2023 16:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The best two TV stints of the night so far have both both been cut short. One from Jamie Knight, the other from Ashlyn Shaw. Real shame. Too often with certain babes as soon as things get interesting the paranoia takes over in one form or another bladewavebladewavebladewave.

All in all a rather disjointed night.
Higgledy-piggledy and all over the shop.
No real consistency from babe to babe.

(This post was last modified: 18-02-2023 06:42 by Snooks.)
18-02-2023 03:43
SebCW Offline
Apprentice Poster

Its getting kind of annoying now as alot of the babes arnt showing their legs/feet on screen. Alot of the time theyre just sitting down with their bottom half covered. Anyone else agree?
19-02-2023 11:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

So... Where are we at? 2023: No s66 anymore, BS ever more able to do what the fuck they please. XP still holding their own but continuing to somehow disappear ever more into the wallpaper! Just how did we get here and what's the detail to judge just what the future may hold here?

I came to pondering all this by looking at one, I feel, excellent example. I was indulging my thoughts on the current situation with Evelyn's 'no show' babeshows (she's yet another top name that's been consumed to the horrors of near perpetual black screen camming) and it got me considering the broader issues raised by such stints. Specifically, how they affect the general appeal of the shows and their 'pull' to general show use.

In the past - I think most will agree with me on this - Eve was one of the most affecting and effective babeshow babes ever. As far as the mainstream audience was concerned, she was, quite simply, one of those supreme "old school" babes who knew - instinctively and effortlessly - how to work the babeshow form, and thus its audience, to a succulent T. But her days of delivering any regular type performance* to the masses seem past now. So I wanted to try to identify what that change (which has occurred with so many babes as I say) has lost the shows - in terms of their addictiveness to the average user - and why I think it's important... In the end I came up three big things that the proponderence of paywalled material in the modern day shows can in no way reproduce. Things that the loss of has contributed to in the recent lack of draw to the genre's userbase and that have been a big part of many, many, users drifting from this forum and/or from the shows themselves. They are...

1. A truly high level of shared experience; one where no one felt excluded and everyone saw the same engagements towards participation throughout.
2. The consistent facility towards helping create content that evokes approval from masses of viewing peers (and, in more recent times, loads of participating chatters)
3. The consistent facility towards content meant to inspire a truly multi-user 'pile on'

These things represent the uniquely evocative spark of a live babeshow of old. Note, they are all about the babe's efforts towards cumulative inspirations to mass participation; and increasing of the user's rush involved in openly expressed, productive, interactions. FOMO can fuck off in this conceptbladewave, which is all about positive affirmations for use not negatively based manipulations of user emotion (i.e. denial, FOMO, etc.).

Consequent from the above trifector came something more neblus also - dependent as it was on the trio. That is: The massive sense of anticipation that was provoked within the userbase. This sense of anticipation for what was coming next certainly brought me back and back time and again to the shows. And I feel it was the same for so many other guys of old... In previous times, every stint from a babe of Eve's calibre would incite this sense of fascinated wonder in spades. Excitement, posts, caps, whatever, all coming because of the open-to-all traditional type style show and performances to match. (Ones that, vitally, that could even be caught up on after the fact if the user cared to thanks to captures on places like this.) The more user engagement of this sort, the more users were provoked to such excitements, and thus we spiralled to greater engagement and levels of interaction as we indulged our habitual use. Escalating paid use emerged from all the positivity. But when the shows curtailled what promoted these results (all the product of properly effective fta content note), they curtailled their ability to drive show use to the extent they had previously. (They went down a rabbit hole of satisfying a specific niche or two of customers instead.)

What's weird is some industry insider's evident capacity to continue to work against such userbase drives to this day. Any babe with a fraction of Eve's exquisite craft, guile, and experience must know how much a guy's addiction lies in the workings of this sort of inspiration and the prepatory imagination brought about. That the thought of a babe's next onscreen outing should be something that literally haunts a fan on the days she's not working because she can be seen to be wonderful in every session. That she should be pushing the idea of future interactions to the forefront of every punter's thinking and have him waiting with baited breath for her every return... even if she's on a mere break in her shift! And yet soooo many babes, and indeed the industry as a whole, seems quite content to think they have better fish to fry. That their energies and focus should be put elsewhere. Despite all apparent evidence that things continue to go down the pan in terms of general levels of engagement! Huh

Anyway, I feel that's the nub of it all. That these are the factors that represent what was once uniquely intriguing about the shows themselves (as opposed to each individual babe's qualities which is of course the other side of the equation). I believe that, for the general audience, the shows once held these drives towards use intrinsically - as a direct result of the central live fta format. That we enjoyed these benefits until solid paywalls impacted on it and the shows dissipated their traditional stylings - beginning some 3 or 4 years back. For me that when the channels finally panicked at their years of gradual decline (mostly the result of treating too many users poorly) and started down this wrong path of privateer hunting and an all consuming focus on niche individual pleasing to the total detriment of these bigger factors they broke in doing so. Blinkered by an over reliance on balance figures on their laptops they continue on regardless. When, in reality, it was the things I've highlighted that had really kept the shows afloat for their first 15 years; that it was these that built this forum and formulated the industry's userbase essentially. And thus [i]it should've been these things that the industry forefronted at that time in order to bring back the gradually disenfranchised user. That and dropping a generalised contempt for its audience./i]

As for the future... Well, if we as punters don't get back to expecting these things from our shows now - more, making them an essential requirement within the content that we pay for - then, as far as I can see, the essence of the shows will be lost for good. And the shows as we know them will soon disappear. How many more years have BS got under such a prognosis? Can their near monopoly protect them forever?

* Obviously a relative term as regards daybabes in some years but nevertheless applicable throughout.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2023 21:40 by ShandyHand.)
19-02-2023 21:33
Factotum Offline
Senior Poster

I suppose the market will ultimately decide, as it has always done. It keeps politicians & profiteers in check, and we must be grateful for that.
19-02-2023 21:47
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I whole heartily agree with shandyhand on his point of the need in the past to be able to see your favourites time and time again, because they were able, in their own way, to raise your blood pressure and pecker at the same time. Apart from Ashlyn, and maybe two others, there is nobody that comes anywhere near my past fixes. Todays new crop think all they have to do is sit there, almost fully dressed, as for a daytime show, and wiggle their phones to excite the punters. Any decent records we had of our past favourites and their performances have been erased from the video sections of all the main babe show sites now, because a few new recruits felt that was demeaning for them and at the same time losing them money. For god sake, like it or not, your in the sex industry and there to excite your fellow humans, not bore them. How many times do you run down the list of that nights performers shows, only to be confronted by a pay wall. Must be about 50%. In the early days of the shows I would religiously tune in from the start of that evenings performances and stay with them to the end at week-ends. Now, I can't get the enthusiasm to do that anymore and just occasionally flick on to see if there's anything worthwhile going on. Culminating in an early to bed.
20-02-2023 16:13
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

Even though I do like her, the best example of a modern day BS girl is Bliss DiMicco. Shows up fully clothed and doesn’t move, and anything more than that requires money. Kids today eh! bladewave
20-02-2023 18:19
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-02-2023 21:33 )ShandyHand Wrote:  snip

Wow, I had to stop twice for a shave while reading that Tongue
20-02-2023 22:16
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(20-02-2023 18:19 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Even though I do like her, the best example of a modern day BS girl is Bliss DiMicco. Shows up fully clothed and doesn’t move, and anything more than that requires money. Kids today eh! bladewave

She has done much more, sometimes.. https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2757985

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
21-02-2023 01:25
SebCW Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-02-2023 18:19 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Even though I do like her, the best example of a modern day BS girl is Bliss DiMicco. Shows up fully clothed and doesn’t move, and anything more than that requires money. Kids today eh! bladewave

yeah completely agree, one babe that's become a major let down now is Mikaela witt. If you tune in to see her now its just her sitting at the desk with her upper body showing. No view of legs/feet and then if you ask her if she will show her legs, she says on she will on perv. Pretty much forcing you to pay to see her legs now? wtf I mean compared to the shows she put on like 5 years ago its an absolute joke
25-02-2023 23:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV