babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(10-01-2023 11:35 )winsaw Wrote:  Back after my trip and Sunday night was ok a middle of the road type night,
Karolina best for me she had great energy showing off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, I like how she looks into the camera she got very sexy eyes,
Kartel did her usual good show oiled up her boobs, spread her legs wide for her trademark position she had tiny panties on as always, the cameraman wasn't worried ,
Layla did her usual show lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, showed of her amazing big peachy bum very well, just needs a bit more energy,
Zoe a bit of a backwards step no energy not doing many positions, she had this outfit on that didn't let her show of her amazing boobs property, it's was back to the poor can't be bothered shows she was doing last autumn hopefully just a blip and she will be back on form for her next show,

Welcome back. I presume you meant last night (Monday)?
10-01-2023 15:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Welcome back winsaw
True trains and winsaw a bit average at best Mondays viewing
Was hopeful that Alice may have brought something new and exciting but nope just her usual
Zoe seemed very laboured and very little impact apart from some of her ass showing that's what Zoe lacks is consistently one good night then fails to back it up unless she was unleashed on the web which wouldn't surprise me
A very good cameo from Amanda made use of the bed set very well
Standard appreance from layla whilst kartel appreance was good

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-01-2023 18:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out. Last night's main girls were Bella Baby! and Zoe Grey again! Bella was excellent as usual really showing off and playing with her lovely big tits and shook her shapely arse as she does so well! On 673 for 53 minutes in two sections and on 674 for 1 hour 7 minutes in two sections. Very good as usual and very energetic! Nice to watch as usual! Zoe was on 673 for 1 hour 46 minutes! in two sections but only on 674 for 26 minutes! The same outfit all night and was braless but with a shirt ALMOST on like the night before! Once again she seemed very restrained and static and quite honestly boring to watch ! Sorry I know that I don't like her BUT she wasn't good.
Also on (673): Karolina Francesca was on for just 30 minutes going braless early and really showing off her lovely big tits and shook her shapely arse! Very nice! And Summer Fox was on for the first hour and four minutes. She went topless briefly early on and was very energetic.
So another fairly reasonable show mainly because of Bella!! But Karolina was also quite good.
674 had more extra girls! Ferrari Red! was on for 44 minutes! Topless early and braless showing off her lovely curves in various positions with very nice arse shots! Very good as usual. Poppy May made a rare appearance on a main set! Braless from the start and in various positions. Quite good. She was on for 37 minutes. Le Reve was on for just 25 minutes topless from the start BUT with a top covering her small tits up most of the time especially when crouched/laid on her front! But she did use other positions briefly! OK. And Joa Nova was on for 55 minutes! BUT she was covered up with a VERY brief topless section near the end! Not great!
So a very different show but not particularly great: Bella! (of course!) and Ferrari were excellent and Poppy was reasonable but the rest less so........
Tonight: Layla Rose until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Joa Nova, Rosey Love, Sabrina Jade! and Ivy Hope until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should? be on the web: Amy Lacey !, Bella Baby!, Ellie Jo! and Sarah Louise. Enjoy!?........
11-01-2023 10:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was ok a bit of a mixed bag again,
Bella very good as always, what a sexy outfit the panties she hand on were tiny looked so sexy when she spread her flexible legs wide, she's very naughty,
Karolina very good again she has good energy, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, looked into the camera with her sexy eyes lots,
Zoe was better than the night before but still not at the level she was a few weeks back at least she had her boobs out properly and did a couple of positions it's frustrating when you know she's got so much more to give,
Ferrari very good again used her set well to show off her beautiful body lots of boob play and peachy bum action, she's consistently good,
Layla rare TV show didn't make the most of it played with her boobs lots but didn't get them out her top priority, she was side on yo camera a lot, have seen better from her

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-01-2023 12:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

After a few dodgy times, 673 was back in force with Zoe, Bella Baby, Summer and even Karolina Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-01-2023 16:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw another frustrating night to be had
Bella baby trying to improve every time she's on in which she's having decent success
Zoe seems to gone backwards the last few weeks from where she was definitely with you winsaw had a big opportunity with Beth not about and brooksies as well to try and establish herself as number one
Poppy Ferrari and Karolina cameo's were short but reasonable
Let's see what Wednesday night brings

11-01-2023 22:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning: just before I go out and do my shopping. The main girls last night were Sophie Hart and Layla Rose who was celebrating her 26th birthday! Sophie was on 673 for 1 hour 27 minutes and was her usual excellent self and went naked in her last section which finished at 4.52. Various positions and visibly rubbing her pussy when crouched ! She was on 674 for just 34 minutes but still good and moved her pants down slightly very briefly at the very end! Excellent as always. Layla was on 673 for 56 minutes in two sections and for 1 hour 10 minutes on 674 also in two sections. Just normal Layla topless from the start and used her usual positions BUT she went braless in her first section on 674! And BS decorated her set with bunting and balloons!
Also on: Bella Baby! was on 673 for 34 minutes and for 56 minutes on 674. She was excellent as always and used her normal positions including standing up and stretching her lovely body! She went topless on and showing off her lovely big tits and also her shapely arse which she shook a lot all night! Very nice as usual !
Also on 673: Maxie Rhoads was on for 58 minutes in white bra and pants: very nice and virginal!....She used various positions showing off her curves but only went topless on and off! OK. And Demi Rose Lee was on just 21 minutes going braless early showing off her big tits in her usual positions. OK.
674 also had Georgia Spice! on for 45 minutes! Braless from the start just in red pants and stockings and using her usual positions with great shots of her lovely small tits and the rest of her nice trim body! Excellent as usual! One of my real favourites! And Amanda Rendall was on for her usual section as the show started. She was on for 43 minutes! and went naked as usual and used her normal positions. The colour resolution was very slightly better but still not right!
So two similar but slightly different shows: both were quite good but I preferred 674 because of Georgia! and slightly longer of Bella! But 673 was equally good with longish footage of Sophie and naked!......as usual there were several girls listed on the schedule who didn't appear including a few of my favourites who were in!.......including Sabrina Jade!
Tonight: Priya Young until 5.30am with Bunny Saint, Yasmin Nicole!, Lexie Doll!, Alice Goodwin and Ella Jolie until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Sarah Daniel!, Alex Le Tissier!, Levi!!, Brooke Knight!, Kartel Kay! and Luna Lamora!....Enjoy!?.........No more reviews until Monday morning as I'm away for a long weekend having a delayed Christmas lunch with my son and his wife and my two grandsons. Take care.
12-01-2023 10:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Wednesday night though it good,
Demi very good on TV liked her sexy boots, ahe was showing off how flexible her legs are spreading them nice and wide, she did lots of different positions had great energy , lots of boob play, she was happy smiling lots, she's great on TV needs to be got to MK for some main girl shows,
Bunny really good one of her best shows yet, she was full of fun and energy, bouncing around her set doing lots of different sexy positions, lots of boob play, she's getting more confident showing off her peachy bum,
Ivy Hope looked very sexy in just a small thong, lots of playing with her big boobs, like how she interacts with the camera ,
Georgia very good as always, lots of different positions as enjoyed showing off her lovely fit body , playing with her lovely little boobs lots,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-01-2023 11:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2023 11:52 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Wednesday night though it good,
Demi very good on TV liked her sexy boots, ahe was showing off how flexible her legs are spreading them nice and wide, she did lots of different positions had great energy , lots of boob play, she was happy smiling lots, she's great on TV needs to be got to MK for some main girl shows,
Bunny really good one of her best shows yet, she was full of fun and energy, bouncing around her set doing lots of different sexy positions, lots of boob play, she's getting more confident showing off her peachy bum,
Ivy Hope looked very sexy in just a small thong, lots of playing with her big boobs, like how she interacts with the camera ,
Georgia very good as always, lots of different positions as enjoyed showing off her lovely fit body , playing with her lovely little boobs lots,
I'm glad that you enjoyed the shows:as I said two different but equally good shows on FV. We didn't see Bunny or Ivy Hope but they looked good on the web before and after 10,00! But I was pleased with Bella!, Sophie and Georgia!.
12-01-2023 13:58
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah I'm with you winsaw regarding bunny she was on for a short time on freeview trains and put more effort in than layla did the whole night
Speaking of layla thought she may have done something different for her birthday and give us something different but nope
Sophie seductive as per normal keeping me happy
Maxie and Georgia's cameos were reasonable
Anyway trains have a good long weekend and I'm sure me winsaw and others will keep you informed on how the nights will go

12-01-2023 18:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV