Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Yeah.
06-01-2023 02:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

I look a the recording from last night and at all it was not a very good night.
Not much nudity and christys covering with the pillow is not very sexy.
I hope this night will be better but im sure that we not see toys.
If the today show is hot at all I not need toys.
But I hope of much nudity and masturbating than I will take a call.
06-01-2023 09:15
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(06-01-2023 09:15 )Eastern3 Wrote:  I look a the recording from last night and at all it was not a very good night.

Usually you are even more critical than I am... but today, I have to correct you. I think it was a disastrous night. Considering what both girls are capable of.

Christy in full save mode with a big pillow in front of her genitalia... they must have really scared her. Stella not a single second of full nudity. The big announced 241 was one of the softest I have ever seen. It took them almost 90 minutes until at least one of the girls - Stella - took her bra off.
Then they have the hybris to blame the callers for this lameness, but I think they got exactly what they deserved, because they had very few calls between 3-4 a.m. .

Then the camera guy walking freely in front of the camera, pulling cables in front of the lense, making wild camera movements or at one point even falling over with the camera right into Stella.

If you skip through the recording, it might be interesting. I watched this live - well, at least on a second screen, while I was playing a night session of Darts - and this was pure torture... total garbage. There is no more polite way to describe it.

What to expect tonight? We have seen before, that BS24 has some kind of a split personality. Tonight can be the hottest ever or the same shit like last night again.

Like I already wrote: I can't imagine them allowing her to bring her sex toys, when other girls are there.

Abygale has already been promoted to a 5-Star-Babe on the schedule, though Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2023 18:05 by meisterlampe1989.)
06-01-2023 17:26
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Yep I can understand that this was a dissapointment if you watch live.
Stella is already hit or miss and last two nights she was miss and christy covered stellas kind of show.
Youre also right that we cant know if today would be better.
All in all yes it was a bad night if you watch live because in recordings i can skip the lame parts.
Thats also a reason why stella is in my opinion totally overrated.
Most time she has not much power or action and do the same things over and over she also often is totally dressed the most time even after midnight.
Babestation 24 is a shizophrenic channel.
You will never ever see constant good shows over a longer period.
Thats system.
But for me I can say if the show is poor I dont watch and also dont call them so they dont earn money.
More people must made the decision to turn off the tv if the shows are so bad.
Thats the only way to change the kind of showscript they do.

Stella tamed Christy and tonight maybe Christy taming Abigaile.
06-01-2023 18:04
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(06-01-2023 18:04 )Eastern3 Wrote:  More people must made the decision to turn off the tv if the shows are so bad..

That was brought up when they had a chat during the Pervcam era. They just blame the callers and have another excuse for a lame show.

Last night they made an announcement on the mic, that they were disappointed by the callers and the lack of them and that the show wasn't really hot because of that.

The first response to any criticism of them is: "Then just call"... in other words: "Give us money first".

I think it's working the other way around and more people are willing to call, when they show how hot it can be.
06-01-2023 18:24
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Thats the same lies like in the pervcam era where they wrote they had trouble with the law and 2 nights later made the same pussy views.
Thats all lies.
And you saw it on the night with abigaile on christmas that you generate much calls if you show what can be otherwise the calls went less from time to time if you lies on tv and speak from hot shows that you dont want to do.
If many girls doing constantly shows like the christmas shows I think the phone would be exploded by calls.
06-01-2023 19:03
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(06-01-2023 19:03 )Eastern3 Wrote:  If many girls doing constantly shows like the christmas shows I think the phone would be exploded by calls.

But this all doesn't make sense. The most important thing for them IS getting as many calls as they can. So why not do a show like this all the time? I think that the willingness and first and foremost the confidence of a babe plays a part in that, too.

Of course, the ones directing the show are responsible for what is shown and how it is communicated, but I think that it matters too, who is performing.

The guy making this "Babestation24 Uncovered" website is also blaming the team behind the cameras. I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

Let's not forget the chemistry betweeen the people behind the scenes and the Babes, for example. In many discussions we all agreed, that TRUST is a very big deal.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2023 19:55 by meisterlampe1989.)
06-01-2023 19:53
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

No potential caller is going to sit home, watch a weak show and then think to himself "You know what, the show tonight is so lame and pathetic, I am gonna call them to make it better".

This is not how it works.

I so hope tonight is gonna be great.

Are you guys watching live tonight?
06-01-2023 21:01
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(06-01-2023 21:01 )ManuelM Wrote:  Are you guys watching live tonight?

Yes, for Abygale.

But as soon as it's going in the same direction as last night, I am off.
06-01-2023 21:38
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

(06-01-2023 21:38 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(06-01-2023 21:01 )ManuelM Wrote:  Are you guys watching live tonight?

Yes, for Abygale.

But as soon as it's going in the same direction as last night, I am off.

Yeah. I have the same strategy for tonight.
06-01-2023 21:43