babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Liliana and Ferrari were on pre freeview trains I caught on my virgin media recording
Aside from that it took a while for last night to get going poppy was reasonable limited like the night before pity as she can put on a good night if she's not stuck backstage with that pathetic vibe toy etc
Valentina gees get rid of her NOW she's going nowhere but backwards I've seen better girls on days
Good to see Jamie as it badly needed her impact likewise ferrari and Georgia

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-12-2022 12:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2022 12:54 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Liliana and Ferrari were on pre freeview trains I caught on my virgin media recording
Aside from that it took a while for last night to get going poppy was reasonable limited like the night before pity as she can put on a good night if she's not stuck backstage with that pathetic vibe toy etc
Valentina gees get rid of her NOW she's going nowhere but backwards I've seen better girls on days

That's what I thought: and Georgia was on a main set: that doesn't happen a lot!
Thanks anyway! And I agree with you about Valentina: I saw her on BSX doing a PG show! Unlike Georgia Spice! and Poppy May who were excellent showing everything! Although we didn't see Georgia's pink! BUT a very good show!...........
26-12-2022 13:52
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2022 13:52 )trains55 Wrote:  
(26-12-2022 12:54 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Liliana and Ferrari were on pre freeview trains I caught on my virgin media recording

That's what I thought: and Georgia was on a main set: that doesn't happen a lot!
Thanks anyway! And I agree with you about Valentina: I saw her on BSX doing a PG show! Unlike Georgia Spice! and Poppy May who were excellent showing everything! Although we didn't see Georgia's pink! BUT a very good show!...........
I have said before and been censored by the mods, I have my doubts about Georgia's gender.
27-12-2022 02:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Boxing night was pretty good,
Scarlett was the star of the show for me on TV, she had amazing energy doing a really fun sexy show, used the set well to show off her lovely curves, lots of boob play, love her naughty smile, she's getting better and better at TV ,
Zoe not at the level a couple of days ago but still very I, this time went for a more casual gym girl look I think I prefer her glammed up, doing think she had the energy to match the outfit, some good position lots of boob play, think she needs to decide what look she's going to do on TV ,
Georgia very good again in sexy red outfit, was in MK and made use of the TV set very well, lots of different positions, had really good energy, was having fun lots of smiles, lots of playing with her lovely little boobs,
Been a pretty good Xmas on bs, hopefully some of the girls who have done very well get more TV time next year

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-12-2022 12:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw a bit better boxing day compared to the night before
Zoe was reasonable like you think she kept something back from her last appearance still was easily better than Valentina who once again offered up very little why oh why do we have to put up with her
Scarlett could have a interesting year ahead if she wants to embrace her even busty boobs with some additional variation unlike some who have done that but got nowhere
Georgia and Ferrari can be both hit miss to watch and need to try and maximise the chances they have when on tv

27-12-2022 13:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-12-2022 13:12 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True winsaw a bit better boxing day compared to the night before
Zoe was reasonable like you think she kept something back from her last appearance still was easily better than Valentina who once again offered up very little why oh why do we have to put up with her
Scarlett could have a interesting year ahead if she wants to embrace her even busty boobs with some additional variation unlike some who have done that but got nowhere
Georgia and Ferrari can be both hit miss to watch and need to try and maximise the chances they have when on tv

Hi there. I didn't actually record the FV shows last night as I guessed that Valentina would have been on a lot!?.......and the other main girl (Zoe) isn't one of my favourites! I did see bits of it on my tablet and Georgia! in the MK studio looked very good and also Ferrari! on a bedset seemed to be quite good! And both on for a longish time!?.......I tried BSX again....big mistake! Kartel was quite good but didn't get enough tips to open her legs.! But her pussy looked nice from what I could see of i! But Valentina stayed covered up.!!!!.......just like her nightshows!!.....
As I said a BIG mistake! .....
Tonight?: Luna Lamora!? until 5.30am with Layla Lamour, Rosey Love, Arura Sky!, Bunny Saint, Ferrari Red! and Zoe Grey. Plus several of my favourites are scheduled to be on the webshow!?: Alexa Brooke!, Amber Paige, Mia Middleton, Sarah Louise, Nicole Snow, Amy Lacey! and Kartel Kay!..........Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2022 13:37 by trains55.)
27-12-2022 13:35
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I thought that last night's FV shows were quite good with a lot of Zoe Grey, Luna Lamora! (674 only) and Bella Baby! (673 only ). Bella! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour and 6 minutes? She really showed off her lovely shapely arse and shook it a lot as usual! She also went topless showing off and playing with her lovely big tits as she always does! In her second section she was wearing a wide brimmed pink hat! Very good as usual. Luna Lamora! was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 25 minutes! Topless and braless really showing off her lovely curves in her usual positions. Good as usual. Zoe was on 673 for 1 hour 7 minutes and for 1 hour 25 minutes on 674 in two sections. In a black mesh suit pants and ankle socks with a black cap so "topless " all the time.
Also on (673): Scarlett Wild for the first 30 minutes or so. She went topless and braless showing off her big tits! She wasn't on FV again. Ferrari Red! was on for just 29 minutes going topless early and really showing off her lovely curves in her usual positions. Good as usual. Jamie Knight was on for just 24 minutes! Braless from the start and used her usual positions BUT stayed dressed! Very good. And Arura Sky! was on for 51 minutes! In a nice turquoise suit and used various positions going topless showing off her nice tits with erect nipples! Very nice and a decent length section!
So a very good show with lots of my favourite girls: only Zoe wasn't one !
674 also had: Layla Rose for 1 hour 3 minutes! She went topless AND braless and did her usual show with nothing really different! And Ivy Hope was on for 41 minutes and went topless early: much better than in her recent shows! Used various positions showing off her nice curves! Very nice and one of her best shows of recent times.
So another good show BUT with only one of my favourites (Luna!) on! But the other girls were good.
Tonight?: Preeti until 5.30am with Yasmin Nicole!, April Paisley?, Bunny Saint, Luna Lamora!, Coco Rose and Ivy Hope until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should? be on the web:Sarah Daniel!, Bella Baby! again! and Lucy Brookes!......Enjoy!?........
Two slight disappointments for me: New girl Lucy Brookes! was on BUT only pre-FV although it looked like she didn't get her tits out! And I only found out too late that Bella Baby! was on BSX! .......So I missed out on seeing her fully naked!!!!!! But hopefully I'll see her again tonight!? Is there any way of finding out which girls are on BSX BEFORE the show starts? Thanks!..........
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2022 11:31 by trains55.)
28-12-2022 11:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was pretty good
Arura got a nice long section on TV lots of on all fours twerking her perfect peachy bum in a tiny thong very sexy stuff, playing a lot with her lovely little boobs, good to see her smiling and enjoying herself,
Zoe really liked the outfit a black spiders web style thing she had a cap on for first time in a bit, wasn't moving much when I saw her,
Scarlett was excellent again, amazing energy I lots of different sexy positions really showed off her lovely curves very well, love her naughty smile, she's had a excellent Xmas on TV
Newbie Lucy was a let down one of the poorest debut I see in some time,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-12-2022 12:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-12-2022 12:47 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was pretty good
Arura got a nice long section on TV lots of on all fours twerking her perfect peachy bum in a tiny thong very sexy stuff, playing a lot with her lovely little boobs, good to see her smiling and enjoying herself,
Zoe really liked the outfit a black spiders web style thing she had a cap on for first time in a bit, wasn't moving much when I saw her,
Scarlett was excellent again, amazing energy I lots of different sexy positions really showed off her lovely curves very well, love her naughty smile, she's had a excellent Xmas on TV
Newbie Lucy was a let down one of the poorest debut I see in some time,

So I didn't miss much with Lucy Brookes then! She didn't seem to be doing much when I saw her on the web before midnight! Bella Baby! was worth watching for though!
28-12-2022 16:26
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A mish mash Tuesday night with Zoe and luna the main two yet mostly caught Zoe back to repeat mode apart from changing from socks to boots in one stint whilst found luna frustrating again who I feel still not wanting to enjoy her new boobs on tv for longer than 5-10 minutes at a time
Cameos from jamie aura ivy scarlett Bella baby ferrari and layla were mixed

28-12-2022 19:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV