babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(23-12-2022 12:23 )winsaw Wrote:  It's an interesting final and not the one I would have predicted,
Although Nicole is only on TV once or twice a month nowadays she still dose excellent shows as good as she always has,
Honey on TV twice a week but don't do a lot for me but a lot of people say she's one of the best on the phone, so I guess people voted based on different things that were important to them,
I was surprised like u a few names from bs didn't make it deeper into the contest,

Agree with that Winsaw on Nicole but still the voting should be based on a yearly thing , just because her shows are great doesn't mean she should be in the final because you have to turn up for near enough the hole year to have any chance of winning.

But members see things differently.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
23-12-2022 14:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I think I'm right in saying that Nicole only qualified from the preliminary round into the last 8 as the 7th seed, so made the final ahead of other more fancied babes. That fact that Nicole knocked out Brooks was a bigger surprise to me.
There's no doubt that the babes that do regular shows are at some sort of an advantage, perhaps this is a reason that the top XP babes have featured in the later stages of comp, certainly that's been the case in recent years. The XP babes offer a cheap old-school show without all the BS gimmicks such as buzzes & silly 2-minute clock shows etc. The 2 companies that we are left with now are like chalk & cheese, & I think more than ever fans are either in one camp or the other.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
23-12-2022 14:46
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The impact of the recent influx of babes from S66 on BS is an interesting topic of conversation.

It appears that not much has changed in terms of which babes regularly appear in the main TV studio on mornings, afternoons and nights.

The ex-S66 babes seem to be mostly doing shows on BSCams, web room shows, PPV shows and from home shows.

There may be a multitude of economic and personal reasons as to why every babe isn't getting a chance to do a FTA show in MK.

But it would be nice to see BS freshen things up a bit, and take a few creative chances, now that they've monopolized the industry.

My fear is that the quality of FTA content may continue to drop and the prices will increase with new unnecessary gimmicks.

I love babes with brown nipples
23-12-2022 15:23
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I think that one factor that doesn't get talked about enough is the loyalty shown by a company towards employees with years of service behind them. A core of babes given the bulk of shifts at the expense of holding back the next generation of stars. It happens in all walks of life Sport, etc. I've been moved on at work at times when I as clearly doing a better job than others who just had more service.
It's easy to spot at XP, now they have one channel, they seen to have a decent number of babes on their roster, yet they've been down to just one babe on nights quite often this year.
They have to keep their core staff happy, which leaves very little for others to gain the experience to become as good & bring in the money.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
23-12-2022 15:55
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS showing loyalty towards their 10+ years serving babes like Charlie C, Hannah C, Alice, Beth, The Twins etc is understandable.

That's why I've been slightly surprised at how Megan Rox, Amber Paige and April Mae seem to have become the new "faces" of BS ahead of some 5-10 year babes.

They haven't been at BS that long and seem to be in a lot of BS' recent marketing stuff like the NFTs, Daily Star articles and the Friday Night Show.

I love babes with brown nipples
23-12-2022 16:43
thor Offline
Senior Poster

I want to vote for Ava Blue, Tiffany Chambers, Bailey Cream, Holly McGuire and Ruby Summers.

Or am I too late?
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2022 09:48 by thor.)
23-12-2022 20:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(23-12-2022 12:01 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Remember the days when The Twilight Zone was a must read, since I came back here it has averaged 3 spats per year in the last 3 years. I mean what do the mods even do these days, Wink Charle even finds time to knock out some caps. Big Grin
Maybe we're all just placid and easy-going these days? Huh

Nah, that can't be right... laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-12-2022 22:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(23-12-2022 14:46 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I think I'm right in saying that Nicole only qualified from the preliminary round into the last 8 as the 7th seed, so made the final ahead of other more fancied babes. That fact that Nicole knocked out Brooks was a bigger surprise to me.

In 2013 Lilly Roma qualified as number 7 seed in Ultimate Babe.
She knocked out the number two seed in the quarter finals and beat the number one seed in the final. Lucky number 7 perhaps laugh.
Shows it can be done though.

Nicole knocking out Brooksie is an interesting one.
On the one hand it may be deemed as a surprise by some given that Brooksie won the UK Babe Channels Night award.
However Nicole does have a good track record in Ultimate Babe so in that sense maybe not such a surprise.

The motivation reasoning behind votes may or may not differ from comp to comp whether it be for a specific channel or cross channel.
I could not even begin to speculate as to the reasoning for the deliberations of voters in the various comps.
It's mind bending stuff laugh.

(This post was last modified: 25-12-2022 06:06 by Snooks.)
25-12-2022 06:05
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

(25-12-2022 06:05 )Snooks Wrote:  
(23-12-2022 14:46 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I think I'm right in saying that Nicole only qualified from the preliminary round into the last 8 as the 7th seed, so made the final ahead of other more fancied babes. That fact that Nicole knocked out Brooks was a bigger surprise to me.

In 2013 Lilly Roma qualified as number 7 seed in Ultimate Babe.
She knocked out the number two seed in the quarter finals and beat the number one seed in the final. Lucky number 7 perhaps laugh.
Shows it can be done though.

Nicole knocking out Brooksie is an interesting one.
On the one hand it may be deemed as a surprise by some given that Brooksie won the UK Babe Channels Night award.
However Nicole does have a good track record in Ultimate Babe so in that sense maybe not such a surprise.

The motivation reasoning behind votes may or may not differ from comp to comp whether it be for a specific channel or cross channel.
I could not even begin to speculate as to the reasoning for the deliberations of voters in the various comps.
It's mind bending stuff laugh.

Very good points mate.

I've nothing against Honey but am also surprised that she won the overall award. Xpanded is not as accessible as Babestation and they don't even allow caps or vids on here.
25-12-2022 07:59
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Now it's only BS and XP you will obviously get more XP winners then ever in the Ultimate Babe i mean look S66 only just finished this year and you have already had an XP winner.

As much as people hate S66 on here you can't ignore there track record i mean look how many times they won the Ultimate Babe and retained it to it's unbelievable , because of S66 BS couldn't get a look in so well done to them on that.

In saying that after S66 demise BS still didn't get the title but we will see what happens next year because they have got more chance then ever in winning it next year.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
25-12-2022 14:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV