babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(21-12-2022 11:51 )winsaw Wrote:  Agree train a pretty good night with nice variety in the number of girls on TV,
Bella Baby excellent as always, just love watching her twerking her gorgeous big peachy bum, such a tiny thong as well very good, good to see her oil up her lovely big boobs,
Lilly Lane excellent high energy show lots of different positions showed off her lovely fit body very well, lots of boob play she really is plastic fantastic,
Bunny did her usual fun quirky show only had one boob out a lot of the time but still fun to watch,
Tilly did her usual top half show playing with her tiny boobs lots, do wish she would push the camera back and move around more,
Georgia was a little restrained didn't have her usual energy level not sure why,
A different night good but not great

Yes basically both shows were lifted by Bella!!
No review tomorrow or over the weekend as I'm at my son's for Christmas! Take care and enjoy! Just wondering which night to record!?........
21-12-2022 18:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Have a good time trains
Atm nothing major has happened on nights since Beth had her wonderful two weeks
Aside from that was a average at best last night only really Bella baby stood out and put layla to shame by actually doing a fair bit whilst I'm finding layla extremely frustrating to watch lovely body etc yet doesn't want to maximise her chances of being a night girl getting at least 2-3 hours on tv
Was hopeful seeing bunny more than what she was given similar to lilly
Others appeared were ferrari and luna
Could be a lottery later if Bella m doesn't show up

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-12-2022 19:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2022 19:14 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Have a good time trains
Atm nothing major has happened on nights since Beth had her wonderful two weeks
Aside from that was a average at best last night only really Bella baby stood out and put layla to shame by actually doing a fair bit whilst I'm finding layla extremely frustrating to watch lovely body etc yet doesn't want to maximise her chances of being a night girl getting at least 2-3 hours on tv
Was hopeful seeing bunny more than what she was given similar to lilly
Others appeared were ferrari and luna
Could be a lottery later if Bella m doesn't show up

Thanks! And I hope that you have a great Christmas!
21-12-2022 20:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Happy Xmas train see u the other side,

I enjoyed what I saw of Wednesday night as busy in work so didn't see as much as usual,
Lilly Lane excellent again she was full of energy doing lots of different positions she's got a great happy attitude she's getting better at TV all the time like how she's started interacting with the camera,
Bunny usual good fun show topless the whole time lots of boob play, and naughty smile as did it,
Coco a rare opportunity on TV played with her lovely tiny boobs lots showed off her sexy feet, topless all the time she's definitely more confident these days,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-12-2022 12:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Belly baby and kartel were the two main girls when preeti and shock horror no bella m didn't appear once again clearly becoming a farce this either she comes out and mentions she is going to appear or whoever is doing the list for whose appearing remove her until she actually appears
Both Bella baby and kartel put in reasonable efforts whilst cameos from Amanda lori lilly and bunny were mixed

22-12-2022 18:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2022 18:25 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Belly baby and kartel were the two main girls when preeti and shock horror no bella m didn't appear once again clearly becoming a farce this either she comes out and mentions she is going to appear or whoever is doing the list for whose appearing remove her until she actually appears
Both Bella baby and kartel put in reasonable efforts whilst cameos from Amanda lori lilly and bunny were mixed

Yes I think that if Bella and Kartel weren't on last night it would have been a very bad night! Bella certainly lifted both shows especially 674 when she was on for a total of 1 hour 46 minutes! Tonight doesn't look very hopeful!?......
22-12-2022 22:38
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

There wasn't a lot going on Thursday night but a couple of girls did good shows who stood out from the crowd,
Kartel excellent run of shows on TV continued, oiled up her lovely boobs playing with them lots, great energy lots of different positions, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, she spread her legs in her trademark pose and this time the cameraman was happy to show her very small thong,
Lucia first time I see her on TV in a very long time, she looked amazing showing off her lovely curves, was full of naughty energy doing lots off different sexy positions, her panties were tiny, the cameraman was not worried about showy how little they covered very sexy , she had a naughty smile all show clearly enjoying herself, hope she's back regular

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-12-2022 12:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2022 12:33 )winsaw Wrote:  There wasn't a lot going on Thursday night but a couple of girls did good shows who stood out from the crowd,
Kartel excellent run of shows on TV continued, oiled up her lovely boobs playing with them lots, great energy lots of different positions, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, she spread her legs in her trademark pose and this time the cameraman was happy to show her very small thong,
Lucia first time I see her on TV in a very long time, she looked amazing showing off her lovely curves, was full of naughty energy doing lots off different sexy positions, her panties were tiny, the cameraman was not worried about showy how little they covered very sexy , she had a naughty smile all show clearly enjoying herself, hope she's back regular

Hi: just briefly! No Bella Mendez again!!!.....no surprise really! So Jamie Knight was a main girl with Priya! Both were good: Jamie better of course but they both went naked. Kartel was excellent as she always is and Ella Jolie as Mrs Christmas was nice: I'm warming to her now! As you say it was great seeing Lucia Maria on FV (673 only) for the first time in ages! On for 47 minutes! and really showing off and playing with her lovely big tits !Excellent! BUT the highlight for me was seeing Levi on FV (674 only) for almost an hour! The first time that she's been on FV since the early days of BS on FV! One of my original favourites and just as sexy: her amazing huge tits look even bigger! And it was so good seeing her live on TV instead of hidden on the webshow UNLESS someone phoned her!....
So I need to keep 674!!!!............still not sure which night to record: Saturday or Sunday! Pot luck and I usually choose the wrong one!.......
23-12-2022 13:00
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Levi, Ella and Kartel - I must have walked under a ladder or something Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-12-2022 16:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't miss that much with levi and Ella to be honest doddle
Levi was similar to Amanda the other night the lighting was pretty shite and Ella didn't get going in the short time she was on
Aside from that Pleasing to see Lucia on tv after being backstage
Kartel and Jamie were enjoyable put priya to shame

23-12-2022 18:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV