Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It's been a very strange anniversary weekend really,
Got to be the first time ever they didn't bring in a name form the past, the closest we got was seeing Ella on TV for the first time in a long time and personal that's not that much of a special event,
Just simple stuff like letting the girls have a drink to make the night more fun , we can all remember some of the states Nicole has got into lol, it all felt a bit corporate last night,
The irony is that the actual show was for me a better than average Fri and Saturday night, that had a better than usual line up in of girls for the weekend in with no old guard take over,
Had it just been a normal weekend I would have classed it as one of there better efforts over the last few months but as it was meant to be a special weekend I am left feeling a little underwhelmed by what they did,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2022 12:53 by winsaw.)
04-12-2022 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(04-12-2022 11:30 )dave34 Wrote:  what get's me is that with S66 closing that some of the girl have not joined Xpanded TV night time lineup.
unfortunately XP shoot themselves in the foot by having a core of girls on constantly. Most nights you will have one of Michelle, Honey, Ashton or Vicki. I don't mind these girls but they aren't my favourites, only Maria is the constant I enjoy seeing everytime.
Girls just don't get enough opportunities at XP, especially with only one stream even on website. I can see why not many would go there
04-12-2022 12:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2022 11:25 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Did Beth & Jess do anything that wasn't behind a paywall?

Afraid not would have been better than watching layla who is not a girl in my opinion also a lame 2-4-1 with Valentina and Sarah Daniels

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-12-2022 12:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-12-2022 01:38 )Snooks Wrote:  If anything tonight is even worse Rolleyes.
Dear oh dear oh dear bladewave.

Yep, last night was even worse. So far this so called 20th Anniversary Celebrations have been nothing but a tremendous & massive damp squib

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2022 13:15
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

As a friend said to me this morning:

"The day didn't turn out anything like the headlines promised...
Big offer = a quick 25% (up for an hour)
Big reveal = nothing (NFT's are just bollocks)
Surprise guests = nothing

Last year they made more of an effort "

ffs, The Ram was offering 50% x3 all weekend!!!
04-12-2022 13:39
sparky78 Offline
Apprentice Poster

so here i am back with a brand new track asked from a mate to give babestation a go after covid 19 telling me its a 20th birthday its not gunna be like the last 3 birthdays were nothing happend a part from oh look 50 or something% off creidts if you put in something like happybirthdaysBS18 or 19 or something and yeah okay it was covid nothing ran probley so i can say fair eough to that your telling me you couldnt get anyone to come down not linsey dawn mckesnse not tori lee or Kerrie lee or Camila j or tiffany chambers for the 20th birthday weekend even though you were shooting from the roof tops that you had all these legendary babes like dont worry guys we have them in and then were are they no were to be seen cos it was a con as well what the hell is going on no one was down for the 20th birthday the only 1 back from babestation was levi and danni show which was 8.30pm to 1.15am not 8am to 4am which was on the babestation schedule but i was told by my mate this is partley normal now babes coming on when they want not when the schedule says like charlie c partley is spouse to be on from 12pm from 8pm and shes on from 1pm till 7.45pm and shes not the only 1 kimberly jenner does this as well and other babes and was mostly behind a paywall with about 10 to 15 mins of a prober show of tits and phone and the only 1 who recoreds danni levy stuff is some guy called Tigers2022-3 or some other random numbers dont know what this guy probs is with just keeping to 1 account but there you go just google it the forum wouldnt let me put the website down for some resason but basicley its a good way to find danni levy videos if your busy when danni is on babestation talking about some guy called mick who the fuck is mick is mick some boyfreind or husband that no one knows about like who is mick just look at the video names like tits for mick or mick wifes knockers but dont know if it counts cos it was thursday night not like friday or saturday night the rest like jada or ellie there from studio66 which is gone btw just in case no one here knew so it was more of a hey we brougt these women and hey just so happend to be on 20th birthday then we got NFTS which are basicley overpriced babestation pokemon cards oh what card or image did u get mate oh i got the alice goodwin image for 30 pounds oh nice 1 which one did u get oh i brought the 300 pound preeti young collection and then they tryied to sell these by siting on a sofa for 1 hour basicley exaplaining to people why to buy them fully clothed at lest the old babestation partys with 2 or more were topples or naked and then we got saturday night again sechulde doesnt have the right women on there or they couldnt be asked to come on and sarah dannels and some women begining with v sorry cant rember your name love being behind a pay wall asking for buzzes which is a con like okay lets say i get off with this pertent to get buzzed crap wouldnt i want to see your face as beding over bit as well then saying around 12am that its a prev and tv show how in hell does that work god i feel like i need a babestation uni crouse just understand half of this crap like if some Ellon musk of babestation can explain it to me that would be handy and then theres preeti not doing anything till after 2am apart from talking to mr P or who ever he wants to call him self guy behind the camera and the only saving grace which everyone probs should give a pint to at the pub is some guy called KerrAvon for staying up till god knows when recording it probs delteing the pravite and prev cam bullshit and then posting it on the babeshows.co.uk perrti video page right iam out well done guys smashing work thanks for making babestation into a joke and not just keeping to calling them on the phone and 3 pound pictures if you text lori or your favourite babestation babe if anyone rembers that well iam off for good not even a free meal and warm bed could get me to watch a prev cam or piravte cam screen for 8 hours to watch a babes naked for 10 mins (just came in to fix a few typing errors nothing more) annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2022 20:20 by sparky78.)
04-12-2022 15:38
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well, I thought last night was better than Friday night, but as any kind of celebration of 20 years it was a tragic waste of time, talent and electricity, to use the old cliche.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-12-2022 16:01
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The consensus on here appears that the 20th birthday shows on Friday and Saturday were underwhelming.

And it made me think of ShandyHands' psychology of the spend and current spending threads.

Because it appears that some punters are more than happy to spend a lot of time and money on shows at the moment.

Is there a disconnect between us on the forum and what we're happy to watch and pay for?

Or are the channels happy to keep going in the direction they are because so many punters are spending so much money currently?

Please don't bite my head off, I'm just thinking out loud. And wondering if there is anything we can do to improve the shows.

I love babes with brown nipples
05-12-2022 13:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

What a massive disappointment & massively underwhelming 20th Anniversary celebration weekend SadSad:Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2022 13:59 by Rammyrascal.)
05-12-2022 13:48
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(05-12-2022 13:17 )ryuken Wrote:  The consensus on here appears that the 20th birthday shows on Friday and Saturday were underwhelming.
They were triumphs compared to last night, though bladewave

Oh well, tomorrow is another day, and even nightmares end.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-12-2022 16:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV