Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^^^

Beth Bennett, Kimberley Jenner, Mikki B, Sophie Hart, Sarah Daniel, Ashlyn Shaw, Preeti Young, Jada, Nicole Snow and Bella Mendez might be legends.

But I'm not surprised babes like Tiffany Chambers, Dionne Mendez, Daryl Morgan, Ree Petra, Reede Fox, Camilla Quance, Lolly Badcock, Lynsey Atkinson aren't returning.

I'm surprised Charlie C, Hannah C, Alice Goodwin, Lori Buckby,, Emma C, Darelle O, Sophie Reade, Maxie Rhoads, Priya Young and Atlanta aren't appearing though

I love babes with brown nipples
30-11-2022 21:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I think people are reading too much into this.

I'd be surprised if they'd actually tried to contact many of the past babes, if any.
It's just marketing hype. They'll hang a few banners on the set, have a few special offers maybe, and that'll be it.
30-11-2022 22:22
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2022 21:37 )ryuken Wrote:  ^^^

Beth Bennett, Kimberley Jenner, Mikki B, Sophie Hart, Sarah Daniel, Ashlyn Shaw, Preeti Young, Jada, Nicole Snow and Bella Mendez might be legends.

But I'm not surprised babes like Tiffany Chambers, Dionne Mendez, Daryl Morgan, Ree Petra, Reede Fox, Camilla Quance, Lolly Badcock, Lynsey Atkinson aren't returning.

I'm surprised Charlie C, Hannah C, Alice Goodwin, Lori Buckby,, Emma C, Darelle O, Sophie Reade, Maxie Rhoads, Priya Young and Atlanta aren't appearing though

And how about Morgan from the original Party Girls on FV channel 96! That's when I started watching BS!! And later on: Kelly Carter, Tammy Taylor and of course Danni Levy who was great on BS and went naked on all three FV channels! My other favourites were Paige Tyler and Kandi Kay.............Happy days!
And how could I have forgotten Sophie Parker! and Lily Pink!!!!........
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2022 23:11 by trains55.)
30-11-2022 22:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-11-2022 22:22 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I think people are reading too much into this.

I'd be surprised if they'd actually tried to contact many of the past babes, if any.
It's just marketing hype. They'll hang a few banners on the set, have a few special offers maybe, and that'll be it.

Think you've got it spot on, BS are getting people hyped that former babes are coming back for shows this weekend, when in reality it's just going to be current babes on sets decorated with "Happy Anniversary" banners & balloons, no former babes back

Piper Niven Superfan
30-11-2022 23:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Doesn't sound much of a 20th birthday to me. All very meh

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2022 01:33 by Snooks.)
01-12-2022 01:32
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

I'm reliably informed that Camilla has not been asked to return for the 20th anniversary. SadSad

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2022 12:47 by FanofCamilla.)
01-12-2022 12:46
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

It SHOULD be celebrated as quite a milestone for this channel and the babechannel genre itself when it comes to broadcasting. But I suspect to those at BS now there's less sentimentality and more desire to somehow cash in on it, hence the over optimistic NFT launch.

Hope they'll prove me wrong
01-12-2022 12:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-12-2022 12:54 )KerrAvon Wrote:  It SHOULD be celebrated as quite a milestone for this channel and the babechannel genre itself when it comes to broadcasting. But I suspect to those at BS now there's less sentimentality and more desire to somehow cash in on it, hence the over optimistic NFT launch.

Hope they'll prove me wrong

Very good post. The 20th Anniversary milestone that BS will reach this weekend, should be celebrated fully & properly including having former BS & Babeshow babes returning to the shows for one off appearances.

Have to agree, those in charge at BS now don't care about the 20th Anniversary other than how they can make as much money as possible out of it.

I too want to be proved wrong

Piper Niven Superfan
01-12-2022 13:14
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Gonna be another boring one on BS TV again.

Same old predictable sessions. Looks like no Alice or Amanda either. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ​ZZZZZZZZZZZ

AKA Lara Croft
01-12-2022 23:08
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Lol babestation doesn't need Alice personally hasn't really done much in the last few years

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
01-12-2022 23:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV