babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
So BS kept Priya on the webshow last night and Mia Middleton was a main girl on TV with Layla Rose! . Layla just gave us her usual show but from what I saw Mia was excellent after not being on TV for absolutely ages!..
I only managed to record 674 so missed out on seeing Aria Rose who was doing a very sexy show from midnight.........very good for a dayshow girl !!! I just hope that 673 didn't have any more surprises!?.....
674 had Layla for 1 hour 34 minutes!!! Mia for 50 minutes: very good. Zeena Valvona on twice for a total of 1 hour 12 minutes topless on and off. Amanda Rendall for just 26 minutes and only braless. Alex Le Tissier was on for only 29 minutes in a black see-through all in one suit and tights and black pants. Topless on and off showing off and playing with her lovely 36"E tits and briefly showing off her shapely arse and shaking it! Very good as usual and great to see her on FV again!! Sarah Daniel! was on for the first 3 minutes in her Pre-FV section. Nice.
I also saw Alex Le Tissier on the webshow getting oily and naked! Very nice: she needs to do that on FV!!........so a bit disappointing for me! Unless 673 wasn't much better than 674 apart from Aria!?......
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin, Yasmin Nicole! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Roxee Couture!, Jamie Knight and Sophie Reade! Enjoy!?.....
04-11-2022 11:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

No surprise trains my friend 673 was just as bad as 674 only really Mia Middleton stood out and suppose a nice seeing zeena
Layla is NOT a night girl in my opinion she's at best a hour cameo girl at best
Overall this week has been a struggle noone really trying to impress when Beth hasn't been on

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-11-2022 19:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2022 19:17 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  No surprise trains my friend 673 was just as bad as 674 only really Mia Middleton stood out and suppose a nice seeing zeena
Layla is NOT a night girl in my opinion she's at best a hour cameo girl at best
Overall this week has been a struggle noone really trying to impress when Beth hasn't been on

673 looked good from start with daygiirl Aria Rose doing very sexy show going down to just her pants and moved them down slightly! I presume that Mia was on 673 for longer than her 50 minutes on 674!?.......
A bit worried about tonight: Preeti and Alice as main girls! BUT hopefully the other girls will help!? I'm hoping to see Roxee Couture!, Yasmin Nicole ! and Sophie Reade!..........
04-11-2022 20:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So Alice and Preeti were the main girls and were both on both channels for a longish time! Alice was on 673 for 53 minutes in just one section and went naked as usual and on 674 for 1 hour 51 minutes! Went naked in her first section but only "naked "in her last section with her pants down and topless! A lot of top half shots as well! Preeti was on 673 for 1 hour 45 minutes in two sections. She went "naked " in her first section just in shoes! but was fully naked from the start in her last section until 4.31!! But there were a lot of top half shots! She was on 674 for just 47 minutes fully naked from the start and mostly crouched in various positions and with full(ish) shots.
Also on (673): Yasmin Nicole! was on for just 29 minutes fully naked from the start crouched a lot and sat/knelt up. Very nice despite a brief section! Megan Rox guested for 30 minutes braless from the start and sat up: quite static but good to see her. Joa Nova was on for only 27 minutes mainly crouched and stayed dressed apart from taking her shorts off. And we saw Tilly Taylor for the first minute at the end of her Sky pre-FV section: braless from the start.
So a fairly predictable show with Alice and Preeti! But Yasmin was excellent again BUT in a far too short section! Otherwise a bit restrained AND the show finished at 4.31 with 28 minutes of adverts until 4.59........
674 also had: Lilly Lane on for 30 minutes going braless early and using her usual positions showing off her curves. Brooksie Brooks was on for 29 minutes going braless early and used her usual positions showing off her big tits and shapely arse. And Scarlett Wild was on for the first 2 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section and for 26 minutes later on. Went braless and played with her tits using various positions.
So another fairly reasonable show with a lot of Alice but not too much of Preeti! All the girls were good BUT not great! At least we didn't have any overlong advert breaks!........one again we didn't see any of the extra girls that were expected to be on: Amber Paige (working from home!), Sophie Reade!, Sophie Hart, Jamie Knight or Lucia Maria! We didn't even see Amanda Rendall ........
Tonight: Nicole Snow until 5.30am! with Beth Bennett, Ferrari Red! and Angell Delight! until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Roxee Couture!, Jamie Knight and Sarah Daniel!.......Enjoy!?....
No review tomorrow as usual.........
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2022 10:32 by trains55.)
05-11-2022 10:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

After a rather mixed weeks viewing personally with very few highlights and noone stepping up without the queen and quality of Beth
Last night she returned and showed the rest how to do it with ease and flair backed up well with Nicole who also delivers whenever on cameos from Scarlett and Roxy were reasonable

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-11-2022 10:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Saturday was pretty good for me,
Nicole looked amazing naked on TV, she showed off her beautiful body so well in many different positions, love her cheeky smile when she's enjoying getting naughty,
Ferrari was very good on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs
On the web Tara Spades did a sexy show, sucking on a dildo, spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy through her panties,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-11-2022 11:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2022 11:45 )winsaw Wrote:  Saturday was pretty good for me,
Nicole looked amazing naked on TV, she showed off her beautiful body so well in many different positions, love her cheeky smile when she's enjoying getting naughty,
On the web Tara Spades did a sexy show, sucking on a dildo, spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy through her panties,

Yes Nicole and Beth were both as good as they always are! Other than that I enjoyed Roxee Couture who was on 673 for just 27 minutes! Despite only being on for a very short time she was very good going braless and showing off her curves: it was great to see her on FV after a very long time! Brooksie was also on 673 for 28 minutes and was good as usual showing off her curves. I still don't really like her for some obscure reason but she always does a good show. I agree with you that Ferrari Red! gave us a very good show in slightly different positions and showing off her lovely curves and lovely big tits! Excellent! Angell Delight was on for only 29 min and unfortunately was dressed but only went topless very briefly! But she was good as usual and is not on FV enough! Scarlett Wild was also on 674 for 40 minutes and was good as usual. Again not one of my favourite BS girls but never disappoints! So yes a very good night on FV with a different selection of girls on both channels. Tonight three of my favourites are on until 5.00am and 5.30am: Sophie Hart, Ferrari Red! and Yasmin Nicole! Not sure who else is on BUT Valentina is also on..............
06-11-2022 16:14
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2022 16:14 )trains55 Wrote:  
(06-11-2022 11:45 )winsaw Wrote:  Saturday was pretty good for me,

Yes Nicole and Beth were both as good as they always are! Other than that I enjoyed Roxee Couture who was on 673 for just 27 minutes! Despite only being on for a very short time she was very good going braless and showing off her curves: it was great to see her on FV after a very long time! Brooksie was also on 673 for 28 minutes and was good as usual showing off her curves. I still don't really like her for some obscure reason but she always does a good show. I agree with you that Ferrari Red! gave us a very good show in slightly different positions and showing off her lovely curves and lovely big tits! Excellent! Angell Delight was on for only 29 min and unfortunately was dressed but only went topless very briefly! But she was good as usual and is not on FV enough! Scarlett Wild was also on 674 for 40 minutes and was good as usual. Again not one of my favourite BS girls but never disappoints! So yes a very good night on FV with a different selection of girls on both channels. Tonight three of my favourites are on until 5.00am and 5.30am: Sophie Hart, Ferrari Red! and Yasmin Nicole! Not sure who else is on BUT Valentina is also on..............
Yes indeed, and what a sick joke it is that she is only getting these short stints (even pulled while still on a call - bet that goes down well with the caller at stupid money per minute) while the 'chosen ones' still have a monopoly - or so it seems to me!
06-11-2022 16:57
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So no Valentina!........but no Sophie either!
But we saw Jess West making a VERY rare appearance on FV TV as a main girl with Zoe Grey! They were both on both channels: both for longer on 673! Jess was on 673 for 1 hour 46 minutes! and naked all the time including standing up showing off her landing strip and using oil! And on 674 for just 55 minutes in the last section until 4.46 and naked after just 6 minutes and until the end. Usual Jess and very good! Zoe was on 673 for 1 hour 6 minutes going "naked " with just her socks on in her last section and for 59 minutes on 674 topless from the start BUT going no further. Both girls although not favourites of mine certainly lifted what might well have been a very drab night!
Also on (673): Georgia Spice! was on for 31 minutes on a main set at MK! And much better as a result ! She was topless from the start in purple underwear and went braless early showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits in her usual positions Excellent as usual and nicer in a proper set and not just on a bed! Kartel Kay was on for only 26 minutes topless from the start and at the end and braless for a longish time with her suit down. Quite good as usual and showing off her very small tits and her feet briefly! Rosey Love was on for just 27 minutes in her usual positions BUT stayed dressed!.....
So a very good show for a Sunday due to Jess and Zoe! Not favourites of mine but they certainly lifted the show from what I was expecting it to be!!!!!.......
674 had: Roxee Couture! on for 38 minutes in nice shiny silver bra and pants with black PVC boots. Used her usual positions BUT stayed dressed! It looks like she was much better on Sky before midnight!.....Layla was on for 54 minutes! and did her usual show topless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her tits and arse. OK but nothing new ! Kartel Kay was on for 27 minutes and did a similar show to that on 673. Topless from the start and then braless with her suit down. OK. And Tilly Taylor was on for 29 minutes braless from the start and just in white lacy pants and suspender belt. Top half shots from the start and then full shots showing off her entire body. OK.
So another reasonable show but not quite as good as 674 because Jess and Zoe were on for a shorter time and the other girls seemed a bit tame and restrained!
But still not a bad Sunday!...
I see that BS have now signed up Lucy Gresty! and Arura Sky: they were both on the web last night but didn't appear on FV! It would have been good to have seen Lucy and her amazing big tits!..... We also didn't see Ferrari Red! or Yasmin Nicole! who were both in........
Tonight: Bella Mendez until 5.30am with Beth Bennett, Yasmin Nicole! and Macy May! on until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Mia Middleton, Jennifer Wilde ! and Brooke Knight!........Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2022 10:42 by trains55.)
07-11-2022 10:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was excellent I thought, it was one of those wonderful nights that happen on bs once in a blue moon when everything is just perfect, relaxed produces, great set of girls enjoying themselves ,
Jess was the star of the night, the standing nude section was mind blowing I would say it was the best section by any girl on any show this year it was literally perfect,
The show Jess did really showed just how much a girl can do on TV when naked if they want to,
The use of so many different positions, the way she showed off her landing strip in such a sexy way,
How we was enjoying herself beautiful big smile all night,
That really is how to do a babe show,
Zoe gave excellent support as the other main girl, liked her sexy outfit, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, I liked her showing off her sexy long legs was something different from her,
Kartel was excellent on TV lots of sexy positions I really like how she keeps her legs open a lot of the time it's very sexy,
Ferrari very good again, she had the camera a little away from her when on TV so we could see all of her beautiful body she played with her legs well, lots of boob play as always,
Roxee Impressed me on her TV debut, did some sexy positions, got her sexy boobs out and played with them, she's got potential,
Tilly was not moving to much on the bed again when in TV but she was playing with her lovely tiny boobs a lot

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2022 12:21 by winsaw.)
07-11-2022 12:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV