babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Review of last night's show
Did briefly look last night but soon switched off,story of how I'm finding babestation right now
19-10-2022 11:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally it was Beth against everyone else last night and she still kicked butt 3 DIFFERENT choices where as the others were in pg mode or just topless
Definitely with you Derek watching Valentina is like watching paint dry I've seen more effort by some on days than her even some of the newbies on nights are ahead of her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-10-2022 18:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out and do my shopping. WOW a MUCH better night on FV! Nikita Reign wasn't on so Bella Baby! was on a lot as well as Bella Mendez who made a bit of an effort ! despite only being on 673 for the first 58 minutes. The other main girl Sophie Hart was of course very good! Sophie was on 673 for a total of 2 hours 7 minutes! in two sections. She was braless from the start or very early on and used her usual positions and in her last longest section she moved her pants down slightly briefly and oiled up her lovely big tits! Excellent. She was only on 674 for 26 minutes but still managed to move her pants down and was "naked "! Very good again! Bella Baby was on 673 for only 25 minutes but gave us a very good section: topless on and off and really showing off her amazing curves with shaking arse shots! Nice! She was on 674 for a total of 2 hours 1 minute! in three sections including the last one until 4.51! She wore the same black suit all night with stockings and shoes or boots and sometimes a suspender belt! She was topless a lot of the time and really showed off and played with her amazing big tits as well as showing off her lovely shapely arse while shaking it! Excellent: not quite her best FV show but still very good as ever! I think that she is settling in very well at BS: did she do well on BSX? I really enjoyed her last night!!
Also on (673): Bella Mendez for the first 58 minutes. Braless from the start and went "naked " just in her boots! Quite good for her in various positions. Ivy Hope was on for just 30 minutes on a bedset going topless and in various positions. OK but a bit restrained!?.And Lilly Lane was on for just 32 minutes in pink going braless early and used her usual positions. OK.
So a fairly good show mainly due to Sophie and Bella Mendez! Bella Baby was very good as usual BUT not on for long enough to really get going!.......
674 also had:Brooke Knight! for the first minute ending her Sky pre-FV section and for 41 minutes later on! She was braless most of the time really showing off her amazing big tits and shapely arse in her usual positions! Excellent as usual! I still think that she would do well at MK!....Kartel Kay was on for just 27 minutes in a bra! with pants and a slip and stockings instead of her usual suit! Topless and braless and really showing off her nice trim body. Good. And Scarlett Wild was on for 40 minutes! Topless early and braless and used her usual positions as well as standing up! Quite good.
So (for me!) the best FV show: lots of Bella Baby! really showing off and playing with her amazing big curves all of the time!! Brooke Knight! was also excellent as usual! And Sophie was very good as usual despite only being on VERY briefly! The other girls did ok but they aren't favourites of mine. The only downside was one advert break of 20 minutes!.......I was also a bit surprised not to see Ferrari Red!........
Tonight: Priya Young until 5.30am with Ivy Hope!, Macy May!, Nikita Reign, Piggy Mouth and April Paisley until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Alex Le Tissier!, April Mae!, Alexa Brooke!, Sarah Daniel! and Sarah Louise!....Enjoy ?........
20-10-2022 09:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Wednesday night, we had some girls in who wanted to make the effort and it showed in good shows,
Bella B wow she's amazing, bs should be building the whole channel around her, that was a near perfect show last night, perfect use of the set to show off her gorgeous curves in many different positions, love her sexy outfits, great energy when twerking her perfect peachy bum, loved her naughty smile when playing with her lovely big boobs, she just comes over as so genuine and confident , she really is must watch,
Bella M best I seen her on TV in ages, she seams to be finding some of the form she had last year when she was regularly one of the best , great to see her naked, she's really got a great body, don't know what's changed but hopefully see more from get like last night,
Ferrari looked lovely as usual lots of playing with her beautiful boobs if slightly limited by the set,
Scarlet is really progressing well, she's a lot more confident now,she's got a beautiful smile and she was showing it lots as she was really enjoying herself lots of boob play,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2022 13:33 by winsaw.)
20-10-2022 10:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw regarding Bella Mendez was a improvement on the last few months maybe just maybe it'll be a turning point for her we shall see if it continues in her next few shifts or it'll be just a fulke
Aside from that both Bella baby and Sophie put in good efforts considering they had the bulk of the time
Scarlett Lilly and Brooke knight backed up them well

20-10-2022 20:57
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the morning. After being a bit worried with Priya Young scheduled it wasn't too bad as she and the other 5.00am girls didn't appear! (Certainly on FV). So Jamie Knight and Layla Rose became the "main " girls! Both were on both channels: Jamie was on 673 for 1 hour 9 minutes in two sections going "naked " except for her boots and for 50 minutes on 674 in two sections and went "naked " again. Very good as usual! Layla was on 673 for 1 hour 38 minutes in two sections and for the last section on 674 until 4.56 (1 hour 6 minutes and 10 minutes break). Topless from the start and used her usual positions giving us her normal show with a few top half shots. In one of her 673 sections she oiled up her big arse! A bit different for her! Quite good.
Also on (673): Bella Mendez was on for the first 56 minutes in a white mesh suit and pants. Usual positions and went braless showing off her nice tits and shaking her shapely arse! Good. And Kourt Thora was on for just 29 minutes ( on a main set) braless from the start just in black tights over black pants. Usual positions. OK.
So just 4 girls for a change! But there were also 35 minutes in one advert break!......
So a fairly reasonable show mainly because of Jamie and Bella!.....
674 also had: Lori Buckby on for 55 minutes doing her usual energetic and loud show! Went braless early and naked including standing nude shots! Good but noisy! Megan Rox was on for just 34 minutes making a rare appearance on FV! Braless from the start just in lilac pants she was mainly sat/knelt up but was crouched briefly! OK. And Sarah Daniel! was on for the first minute at the end of her Sky pre-FV section and for 50 minutes! later on. She did her usual show with her lovely huge 38"GG tits out a lot and being shook and played with! Very nice as usual (SORRY but I like her!). So 5 girls on for mostly longish sections. And no longish advert breaks! Another reasonable show with a few different girls to those expected!
So a better night than I was fearing! But disappointed that Alex Le Tissier! wasn't on after midnight: she was on just before FV started as her graphics were still on when FV started!.........Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Preeti Young, Joa Nova, Tara T, Yasmin Nicole! and Leila Lani until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: April Mae, Roxee Couture!, Angell Delight!, Jamie Knight and Brooke Knight! ......Enjoy!?..........no reviews tomorrow or Sunday as I have two early starts! Take care and enjoy!............
21-10-2022 10:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

What a difference a day makes, I didn't think Thursday was very good at all,
Bs seamed to be lacking in girls last night which meant some I don't rate ended up doing long not very interesting sections,
I somehow managed to miss Jamie which was not good,
I agree with you train Sarah is pretty poor she dose nothing one of the most boring girls I have ever seen on TV,
Layla rose looked amazing as always but again she did very little, some mild boob play was about it,
Lori was to hypa it's like she's on drugs just wish she would charm down a bit and go back to the shows she was doing 6-7 years ago when she was good to watch,
Thank the lord Alex was on the sky only show she was very good, had a school uniform outfit on so something different , lots of boob play she was happy enjoying herself so different to those who followed she should have been on TV a lot more,
Zara was very good on the web again she did a good oil show bs should get her into the studio her energy would be good on TV ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-10-2022 10:45
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

One thing that puzzles me when Sarah Daniel is on FV, is the same show on the web is always showing a paywall or similar. Never seen her FV show properly on line yet. I only say that as the on line show would come without the graphics and the only decent thing for me about her would be when she is on FV perv cam. She doesn't normally have a cameraman present in the studio, usually static camera, so when "rarely" on FV cam she's not the greatest at concealing her pussy or putting it away afterwards. She does have rather large pussy lips, which tend to remain in view afterwards. Why she just sits there most of the time mystifies me. When she was on S66 she at least used to stand up and move around a bit.
21-10-2022 14:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely with you winsaw and trains only really Jamie stepped up to the plate last night whilst layla was just her usual extended stints nothing much more
Megan had the Amber role thong on nothing else Sarah Daniels usual boring as always despite overtaking lynda in having the biggest tits on nights yet doesn't do a lot
I'm with you winsaw regarding zara been dying to see if she can finally get onto nights
Wouldn't surprise me if Bella m now becomes just a cameo girl and gets a hour max on tv to try and get her form back

21-10-2022 18:04
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(21-10-2022 18:04 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Wouldn't surprise me if Bella m now becomes just a cameo girl and gets a hour max on tv to try and get her form back

I really don’t get how you guys are so down on Bella Mendez . “Get her form back”. I think we live in parallel universes. I know I am not the only one to observe that she was in fine form last night. Maybe you just missed her best bits on set last night, and maybe I just keep happening to see the times when she is excelling on set, writhing so erotically on the leather-surface table with maximum exposure of her magnificent booty. Babe-of-the-Night last night by a country mile as far as I’m concerned

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2022 18:32 by crankshaft.)
21-10-2022 18:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV