Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-11-2009 10:58 )dave34 Wrote:  well reede put on a good show
as you could see her ass hole as it was not realy covered up. but it was geting zoomed in on quite a bit to & this was on freeview aswell

Hi there. Looks like I should have recorded BS1 last night;Reede didnt appear on BS2 at all! I had to "suffer" Yvette twice;although DARYL MORGAn and Caty Cole were all right! Anyone got any caps/vids for us who missed her flash? Thanks if possible!
07-11-2009 13:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2009 14:48 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Geri appeared on Babestation Extra last night, so has not left. Smile
This is the present status
There are now a maximum of 27 girls remaining

Dani, Geri, Charlie, Charlie O'Neal, Kelly, Megan, Camilla, Yvette, Lori, Paige, Louise Porter,
Reede, Karina Currie, Michelle Moist, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole, Jada, Stevie,
French Chloe, Morgan, Toya, Jasmine, Cleo, Sasha and Jessica.

The list only includes girls that have done the night shows in the past.
(Not sure about the status of Sasha)

26 girls have now gone in the last 6 months

Just a quick thought but could you add in Candy, she has not left BS but is taking a sabatical and could be back on screen next year as I have seen comments on here that say she will.
07-11-2009 16:10
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Watching Daryll last night and have got to admit that she seems to be really getting into the mood of things, if any girl is likely to remove all her clothes it could well be her, thought she was going to on a couple of times last night.

One other thing regarding last night and this was during Jadas first section I think, can any body else back me up but I clearly thought I lip read Jada saying "you can fuck my pussy" down the phone without her hands covering her mouth, perhaps just, things are changing.
07-11-2009 16:15
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(07-11-2009 16:15 )matt38 Wrote:  One other thing regarding last night and this was during Jadas first section I think, can any body else back me up but I clearly thought I lip read Jada saying "you can fuck my pussy" down the phone without her hands covering her mouth, perhaps just, things are changing.

Huh You can lip read stuff like that all the time, sometimes in full screen close-up.
07-11-2009 18:17
larrydavid Offline
Senior Poster

(07-11-2009 16:15 )matt38 Wrote:  "you can fuck my pussy"

As opposed to something else? Does she have other 'avenues'?Tongue

I think, therefore I'm not from Essex
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 19:48 by larrydavid.)
07-11-2009 19:47
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

As it seems Geri has returned from the dead does anyone know the current whereabouts of Rachel, last I heard she was talking with Elite. I'm only asking because if both girls where axed a few more have gone since then, Dionne the most obvious one so thus leaving a vacant night spot, would Rachel bite the bullet and consider a return if asked.
07-11-2009 20:46
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't Rachel say she didn't think she was ever respected at B/Station so given that why would she consider returning.
07-11-2009 20:59
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-11-2009 20:59 )mikedafc Wrote:  Didn't Rachel say she didn't think she was ever respected at B/Station so given that why would she consider returning.

Yeah you are correct, but I was just pointing out, what if nothing came from Elite or anywhere else, would Rachel want to be in the wilderness, or earning some money, because did,nt she just move house as well.
07-11-2009 21:09
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

It was also never stated that geri was sacked - just that nobody had seen her since the 'departures' began.......so who says she returned? She may never have left in the first place

07-11-2009 23:14
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(07-11-2009 23:14 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  It was also never stated that geri was sacked - just that nobody had seen her since the 'departures' began.......so who says she returned?

(07-11-2009 19:17 )mikedafc Wrote:  She did get sacked out of the blue along with a number of others as Cellcast/B Station cut back on the number of girls they had. She was brought back as a voiceover artist so she will be constantly behind the scenes and may do a little stint on the phones every now and then.

This comes straight from Geri(Kerry Anne).
08-11-2009 02:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV